Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) (40351 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Fhemmmy:

I would love to see the thickness of the asphalt to be sure we are constructing roads or are we painting the surface . . . .

You do know Aregbe is an engineer and this is his line of specialty
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2016
iyanigold:
Aregbesola has done perfectly well in osun state despite the economic situation in d country. From security, to health, massive infrastructural facilities, education e.t.c . He virtually touched every sector in d state. But there is no way u will walk without he head shaking. The only issue he is having is that of half salary
yes soo thanks for ur reply here I appreciate it.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2016
chloedogie:

I will still repeat what I said in a very nice manner but as a question. Mr johnny, with your God given conscience IF YOUR PARENTS ARE ON HALF SALARY FOR ALMOST A YEAR OR YOU YOURSELF HAVE BEEN ON HALF SALARY WITH THE STATE GOVERNMENT OR YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR MONTHS, WILL YOU BOLDLY AND GALLANTLY PUT THESE PICTURES UP HERE ON NAIRALAND?
wailer spotted again. At least half bread is better than none. Abeg free him jare. U can not been fooling a lot of people here as if osun state was created to be a civil servant state. Pls keep wailing jare why ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wailers spotted here. Not to talk much here. D rainy season helps to check water stagnancy on the roads and they av done it. Concerning d ayetoro roads u mentioned here they av done it. Go to kolabalogun area and see massive road construction of ogbeni. For three years now no pot hole on our street not to talk of high ways he do. Keep ranting jare. Ur head dey there.

I asked you a question about salary things and i need your candid answer. My response to your answer will be the last one on this trend. Regards man.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Distinction2224:
you will only know him, if you are in osun, and stop all this picture of school and road, after the man spoil education in osun go ask of waec result of our students and see it. please stop deceiving people with your pictures
am in osun and what. Abeg pack to the other room jare. It is when good structures are put in place then u will see good level of education in our society. U can not be telling me that poor education infrastructure will bring about good results. Lailai except they do runs. Abeg shift ur ranting can not help u ok. Keep ranting o jare. Ogbeni keep doing what d masses want. He built schools for our poor kids u complain. He built health centers for our poor kids u complain. He built road infrastructure for the commuters and road users u complain. He feed d poor breed and d old ones u complain. Abeg shift one side jare. Na to wail u like keep d rant up jare.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Abeg help me ask am ooo. undecided

No mind am jare, na people like them wey no dey Osun state go dey shout praises of the he-goat, the man ruin Osun state, may Almighty God govern his life like he is governing Osun state.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wailer spotted again. At least half bread is better than none. Abeg free him jare. U can not been fooling a lot of people here as if osun state was created to be a civil servant state. Pls keep wailing jare why ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people.

Since the only vocabulary you can spew up here is WAILERS i will tell your conscience this for the last time. In April this year, I met my class teacher when I was in primary 4 in SDA school, Inisa, Osun State. You know what she told me, she said the 3000 naira she had in her bag for the festive season was from a goat she had in her compound that she forcefully pushed to someone to buy it for 3000 naira. That was the headmistress of a school that has put in 34 years of her life into teaching. As I speak with you now, she's part of the people that I send something to monthly while people like you are benefiting from the sweat of such people that the governor is not rewarding by paying them up due to accumulated debt. I know you are a yoruba boy/man and you know the meaning of OOGUN OLOOGUN(Someone's sweat).

I will leave you with this Oga. When I'm driving home this December, I will drive into Osun through Gbongan junction and start taking pictures of the state of most of the roads your own saviour has destroyed and couldn't do anything about. Since you only want to show the faceless people the good part of Aregbesola, I will take pictures and show the bad sides too. For every of your comment here on nairaland, I will respond with a picture and people will judge. This December, it's going to be a tour of osun for me with pictures taken. I will also take pictures of the good works he has done as well unlike you.

Have a good week man. I leave you to your conscience and continue enjoying the years of sweat and labour of the suffering ones in the state. There is always a day of judgement. ESAN A KE.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2016
fotadmowmend:

Thunder wey go strike you and your cohorts dey do press up. Every genuine sons and daughters of the state know what's going on and only omo ale would support this satanic man. Osun state for the past 6 years has been on the journey of mediocratic backwardness.... This man has ruined almost everything the founding fathers of Osun state laboured for. Ain't talking of any party here. Aregbe is caused and nothing but a looter
wailer spotted again. U will only see d ingrate and selfish people that will not appreciate d good work of ogbeni. U have not see any thing yet. U will see massive structures till twenty eighteen. U are on a long thing ooo. U will wail tire in this thread. Abeg wetin founding fathers do that ogbeni has rubbish hmmm. That is the reason why d opposition party pdp will never smell that seat in twenty eighteen election. We can not be settle for less. It is only selfish and ingrate people will never appreciate ogbeni drastic development in the state of osun. Abeg where is the back ward ness. Sorry to say it here u are d one that is back ward in everything for not appreciative to what ogbeni has done. Well I know u wailer of our state. Continue to wail why ogbeni continue to soar high in his infrastructure development. I will not stop my work. Infacts education and health facilities is loading.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2016
chloedogie:

Since the only vocabulary you can spew up here is WAILERS i will tell your conscience this for the last time. In April this year, I met my class teacher when I was in primary 4 in SDA school, Inisa, Osun State. You know what she told me, she said the 3000 naira she had in her bag for the festive season was from a goat she had in her compound that she forcefully pushed to someone to buy it for 3000 naira. That was the headmistress of a school that has put in 34 years of her life into teaching. As I speak with you now, she's part of the people that I send something to monthly while people like you are benefiting from the sweat of such people that the governor is not rewarding by paying them up due to accumulated debt. I know you are a yoruba boy/man and you know the meaning of OOGUN OLOOGUN(Someone's sweat).

I will leave you with this Oga. When I'm driving home this December, I will drive into Osun through Gbongan junction and start taking pictures of the state of most of the roads your own saviour has destroyed and couldn't do anything about. Since you only want to show the faceless people the good part of Aregbesola, I will take pictures and show the bad sides too. For every of your comment here on nairaland, I will respond with a picture and people will judge. This December, it's going to be a tour of osun for me with pictures taken. I will also take pictures of the good works he has done as well unlike you.

Have a good week man. I leave you to your conscience and continue enjoying the years of sweat and labour of the suffering ones in the state. There is always a day of judgement. ESAN A KE.
ranter spotted again. U will always rant and nothing to talk again. D gbongan road axis u mention here is under construction infact the gbongan trumpet bridge will soon be completed. Gbongan roads av been completed. U have nothing to say jare but to just rant. Esan ake for not doing any thing. Ogbeni av done great works in the state of osun. D achiever of our times u can wail I do not care. U can even board free train mass transit to osogbo to see d development more in d state of osun on december festive period. It is only d people that collect money and does not do anything that nemesis will catch. So please shift. Keep wailing ok. Ogbeni soaring high on every areas of life.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
wailer spotted again. U will only see d ingrate and selfish people that will not appreciate d good work of ogbeni. U have not see any thing yet. U will see massive structures till twenty eighteen. U are on a long thing ooo. U will wail tire in this thread. Abeg wetin founding fathers do that ogbeni has rubbish hmmm. That is the reason why d opposition party pdp will never smell that seat in twenty eighteen election. We can not be settle for less. It is only selfish and ingrate people will never appreciate ogbeni drastic development in the state of osun. Abeg where is the back ward ness. Sorry to say it here u are d one that is back ward in everything for not appreciative to what ogbeni has done. Well I know u wailer of our state. Continue to wail why ogbeni continue to soar high in his infrastructure development. I will not stop my work. Infacts education and health facilities is loading.

You are so concerned about d opposition party. Now I see your fear. Aregbe has failed us but I won't blame him ati eko wa baleje ni
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by leisuretym: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2016
you are about to enter a trap, if you go and see him, they will give you blackmailer treatment! that guy is working for the Aregbe governor on social media, beware.

keni315:
yes i"'m in Oshogbo
hope you are not one of his charmed followers o
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ranter spotted again. U will always rant and nothing to talk again. D gbongan road axis u mention here is under construction infact the gbongan trumpet bridge will soon be completed. Gbongan roads av been completed. U have nothing to say jare but to just rant. Esan ake for not doing any thing. Ogbeni av done great works in the state of osun. D achiever of our times u can wail I do not care. U can even board free train mass transit to osogbo to see d development more in d state of osun on december festive period. It is only d people that collect money and does not do anything that nemesis will catch. So please shift. Keep wailing ok. Ogbeni soaring high on every areas of life.

If only Ogbeni did well educationally, people like you will speak good english. Have a good day my man.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by onac16: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Ogbeni doing great work here. Pdp will never smell that seat again. Ogbeni av buried them and render them useless in the state of osun. More pics.
keep deceiving your self, you think a hungry man that have been receiving half salary since July last year care about good roads when he can't even fuel his vehicle?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2016
MidasTouche01:

No mind am jare, na people like them wey no dey Osun state go dey shout praises of the he-goat, the man ruin Osun state, may Almighty God govern his life like he is governing Osun state.
and u that is in osun state wetin u dey yan. Only for u to be wailing here. Continue jare. Ogbeni d great achiever of our time.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by july66: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Road infrastructure as being executed in Osun guarantee present and future good living. It is the surest way to invite bigger investments as investors desire conducive environments to support their investments. In the face of economic stress, paucity of funds and other..
Living a borrowed life. Good job he is doing but the value of the state in the face of the debt burden makes it almost as worthless as the Zimbabwean dollar. While states are getting billions from the centre, Osun as at last count received about 300M. I pity the governor who will succeed him. He will almost run away from the seat in the face of the debt burden. Just my opinion though. Yours may be different but we are all entitled to opinions.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2016
chloedogie:

If only Ogbeni did well educationally, people like you will speak good english. Have a good day my man.
have a good day too. Next time appreciate d good work of ogbeni not ranting and wailing.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
have a good day too. Next time appreciate d good work of ogbeni not ranting and wailing.

And next time talk about the bad side of people not only the good side. Learn to balance things up. I was in an executive meeting yesterday in my office and what the presenter said was, ''ALWAYS SPEAK UP AND SPEAK THE TRUTH''. Half truth is a as good as a LIE bro. Learn that too. Aregbesola has done good in his own bit and has done bad as well. Take it or leave it.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by july66: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2016
chloedogie:

Do not criticise people's english here. Folks rush through write up here & do not proof read before posting. At times when I read my write up here which I post without proof reading I am amazed. Look at the message & not how it is delivered. Looking at the message you are even criticising, the chap used coded language, but he ended up putting his message across. I hail o.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2016
chloedogie:

Bros May God bless you for this post. Seriously I dont know what he is shouting about. Perhaps he has been tipped to post the rubbish he is postin here. That gbongan road is nothin to write home about now. It was still better the way it was before the so called road construction nonsense. Now if rain falls, the place is a total mess. The useless Aregbe supporters wont ever talk about the bad side of his government which is much more than the few good sides. And all they do when we try to make them realize the truth is to call us wailers. Like you rightly said ''Esan A ke''

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by habax(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2016
@johnnyessence, CHLOEDOGIE has been making valid points since but you have resorted to insults. He asked you a simple question but you are yet to give a satisfactory answer. Is it people that have been receiving half salaries for over a year that will appreciate the roads being constructed? . Besides, you know you can counter his points/arguments without calling him a wailer right?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2016
july66:
Living a borrowed life. Good job he is doing but the value of the state in the face of the debt burden makes it almost as worthless as the Zimbabwean dollar. While states are getting billions from the centre, Osun as at last count received about 300M. I pity the governor who will succeed him. He will almost run away from the seat in the face of the debt burden. Just my opinion though. Yours may be different but we are all entitled to opinions.
u will always wails pls give us d debt profile of the state with d source. Only for u to be ranting everyday. Keep on the wail work. It pays you. Upon what u said here about fg allocation he still pay the workers salaries hmmm.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Chief osogbo weed distributor

Half salary
governor

One thing I can give this guy is that he runs a well oiled propaganda machine.

Doing business in osun is a no no at the moment
Who has the money to buy your product?

And they still have more than 2 years to go

Eyin ara osun eku afarada o

As if I'm not from the state grin
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2016
july66:
Do not criticise people's english here. Folks rush through write up here & do not proof read before posting. At times when I read my write up here which I post without proof reading I am amazed. Look at the message & not how it is delivered. Looking at the message you are even criticising, the chap used coded language, but he ended up putting his message across. I hail o.

I hail too o. I don't criticize people's grammar here but didn't like his biased opinion nii. Cheers man.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2016
habax:
@johnnyessence, CHLOEDOGIE has been making valid points since but you have resorted to insults. He asked you a simple question but you are yet to give a satisfactory answer. Is it people that have been receiving half salaries for over a year that will appreciate the roads being constructed? . Besides, you know you can counter his points/arguments without calling him a wailer right?

Don't mind the guy.

The question is at what cost

The state is riddled in debt

At least everyone can see the laughable allocation due to indebtedness of the state
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2016
fotadmowmend:

Thunder wey go strike you and your cohorts dey do press up. Every genuine sons and daughters of the state know what's going on and only omo ale would support this satanic man. Osun state for the past 6 years has been on the journey of mediocratic backwardness.... This man has ruined almost everything the founding fathers of Osun state laboured for. Ain't talking of any party here. Aregbe is caused and nothing but a looter

Bros Its better you leave the ignorant dude with his nonsese believes. No matter what you say, he would still keep spewing trash here and if you try to make him see the truth, the only language he kows is to tag you a wailer. I really shake my head for him.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=habax post=51257666]@johnnyessence, CHLOEDOGIE has been making valid points since but you have resorted to insults. He asked you a simple question but you are yet to give a satisfactory answer. Is it people that have been receiving half salaries for over a year that will appreciate the roads being constructed? . Besides, you know you can counter his points/arguments without calling him a wailer right?[/quote but d half salary paid workers are plying d roads now and been appreciative to ogbeni infrastructure. Except they do not ply d road.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Teachers aren't motivated to teach

The proof is the last waec result of the state

We have never been that bad angry
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2016
chloedogie:

Hello Mr Johnnyessence. I don't disrespect people and I won't disrespect you either. Whoever you are, one thing is so sure, you must have massively benefited from aregbesola government. I don't join the group of people that will say aregbesola hasn't done anything but I will tell you to your face that you are a very biased person. If you were a civil servant that only half of your 18500 minimum wage is what you get every month(that's when he decides to pay) or your parents lives in Osun then you won't bring these set of pictures around here.

I'm a full indigene of Osun state that grew up in the state but resides in Abuja now. I go home frequently and still going in the next 3 weeks. I can boldly tell you that in a sane society and where conscience still works, governor aregbesola should be asked to step down. He has totally crippled the economy of that state. Private companies and organizations are sweating it out for those that have not relocated or packed up. Low scale businesses are shredding everyday.

See the truth of the matter is that Osun state is a civil-service state. It's not an industrial state. If salaries are not paid, he can't generate any local funds. Because the biggest source of income for that state outside the federal location is from taxes deducted from civil servants' salaries quote me anywhere. So to come here and show us the road between governor's office road and alelujah estate that has been under construction for how many years as the great achievement of a sitting governor that isn't paying any commissioner, local government chairman or Councillors is a bit unfair from your end bro.

The governor is doing his bit, but running a state requires some managerial skills which I don't see in him. Cheers man.

Bro I have been readig your posts here and I can tell you're truly from Osun state cos all youve said are pure facts. Its just unfortunate some people are already blinded to see the truth or perhaps they know the truth buh wont accept it cos they are gettin some benefits somewhere. Its obvious the guy wont accept the fact so just leave him. 2018 is around the corner and we shall see what happens then.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by dornald: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
This is oba adesoji aderemi road 90 percent completed. No doubt Apc will win again massively in the state of osun. No room for pdp and other party in osun state in the year 2018.
[color=#000099][/color]
na u go for vote for APC in osun state?this road na scam nothing like this presently in OSUN.
Useless party this is their last tenure in OSUN.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Eraddray:

One sure thing killing this country is that u had find sincere ppl again
Smell the rubbish u just said
Aregbe is a fluke
He has done nothing.
Some ppl took their last breath waiting for him to pay for the work they Hv done
Use ur brain na
Or borrow one if needed

Lol.. Bros you wicked ooo. Buh seriously, I really dont think someone with a good functioning brain would be spewin the craps he's spewin here like you said.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) by habax(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Exactly , how can a whole state be getting allocations not up to #100 million ?, HOW ?
buffalowings:

Don't mind the guy.

The question is at what cost

The state is riddled in debt

At least everyone can see the laughable allocation due to indebtedness of the state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.