Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog (36436 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Wedding Photographer Took More Pictures Of Bridesmaids' Cleavages And Than Groom / Photos From A Ugandan Mass Wedding As 200 Brides Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by sharon37o8(f): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
sylvar02:

Mrs. Prosecutor....

small small nh.... without these people which I'm part of...

Nairaland.com is going to become as boring as fvck trust me.

This is a faceless forum and the guy talk still match the topic self.

"Penalize" And you think seun will seize phones? or block my IP from accessing nairaland.com? Haba ... Na we get data NH and how does it even affect u?

smdh some peeps life go dey boring die. grin
loops peace out
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by osaslord500(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
sharon37o8:

personally seun , i suggest that all these unserious elements in nairaland that deviate from the subject matter or try to create humour where it does not exist or it supposed to should be PENALIZED

Mrs personally
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by sharon37o8(f): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
osaslord500:

Mrs personally
cry
osaslord500:

Mrs personally
I zoom u
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by ukandi1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
bamisepeters:
someone told me the bottles is what the groom always think about as they want to drink to stupor.
It's not true. What made me calm during my wedding day was that

1 I feared for d unknown
2 I was not sure my choice was d best
3 I feared for d lost freedom.
4 I feared that I cut not touch any beautiful woman I wanted again if I ever meet any.
5 I was not sure I wanted to let other attached ladies go away.
These and many other reasons stopped me.
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
ukandi1:

It's not true. What made me calm during my wedding day was that

1 I feared for d unknown
2 I was not sure my choice was d best
3 I feared for d lost freedom.
4 I feared that I cut not touch any beautiful woman I wanted again if I ever meet any.
5 I was not sure I wanted to let other attached ladies go away.
These and many other reasons stopped me.
i am looking for someone to help me shout thieffffffffffff, you like women jooo... Lol
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by ukandi1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
bamisepeters:
i am looking for someone to help me shout thieffffffffffff, you like women jooo... Lol

U are wrong to feel and think that way. It's a decision u must view and think through thoroughly cos ones u enter, no looking outside and wishing that u could reverse d hands of time to correct.
Re: Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
ukandi1:

U are wrong to feel and think that way. It's a decision u must view and think through thoroughly cos ones u enter, no looking outside and wishing that u could reverse d hands of time to correct.
well, me just playing, that is normal though even if you are not a womanizer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My White Wedding Budget Breakdown (details) / "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS / A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.