Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (105600 Views)

Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Emmanuel602(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Atheists in th house, how can you logically explain this?
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kenya again
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by uzuede4(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
It's so annoying when you love someone and you want to spend the rest of your life with them but they keep cheating on you angry

But the husband should have swallowed his pride and ask that her wife lover for advice now cheesy cheesy
Which advice will he ask for?
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by zionmade(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Can any atheist tell me what happened here. Where did the juju power come from. Or is this one staged. Seun and the rest pls come oooo
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by uzuede4(f): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Is it like happening again or is it that the op is not current .. Cause I've read about this on here beforeundecided

^^^you'll be shocked .. It isn't going to get to fpcheesy
You are reading it on front page already. grin
Dapsonemmanuel:
Is it like happening again or is it that the op is not current .. Cause I've read about this on here beforeundecided

^^^you'll be shocked .. It isn't going to get to fpcheesy
You are reading it on front page already.
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by billyG(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Trump was right all Kenyans does iz pfuck!pfuck!!pfuck!!!
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by abrahamzy: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Atrocity of the highest order,pple no get shame again
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by emmy02(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kenyan ppl can get stuck eh, it seems deir genitals has hooks.
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by CioAngels(f): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Women, are we rea.lly okay? If you must go to other men while married, don't you think you should save yourself this kind of disgrace by getting a divorce and be free. I don't see why women pretend to be mrs when in actual fact in their mind they are not. Yes, there could be misery atimes, but it is not worth this public disgrace. Do they understand that, this act ruins the men? You can play outside as much as you want to, but before that, get divorced and save yourself the shame and also free your husband from pain and bondage.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by MartinsIfeco(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
CodedExtra:

it happened again.. Check the video!!!
cc:lalasticlala
lala nawa ooo
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by fortunechy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
kenya n bad news is like wia buhari is fighing corruption
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
And when r u going to talk bt dt angry
9jakohai:

Charms or no charms, adultery is not good.

Thing is....if you say you want to marry someone...and all you are thinking about is how good the other room activities are going to be...or how good the kudi is going to be....don't get married. You might end up with adultery issues later on.

And I have not even talked about what adultery does to the children.....
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Josagas(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
I love coming here to read the comments. Some people (like myself at times) are obsessed with reading comments. For example, we find you reading this comment right now, which does not contain any useful information, only curiosity, that drives you to waste your time. Have a good day
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by lomprico(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
What do atheists have to say about this?
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Easy1401(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nawa ooo Kenyan and weird news ...
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by metallisc(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Latty88:
Kenya again! shocked shocked

mmmhhh.. this kind of latty sef! shocked
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
slurryeye:
What's the science behind people getting stuck?
Goyim:
What say ye bloody atheist? This be fact or folly?
zionmade:
Can any atheist tell me what happened here. Where did the juju power come from. Or is this one staged. Seun and the rest pls come oooo
winetapper:
Check Mate Seun

If charms exist. God Exits ..

Let me see what he has to say here smiley

It is called _Penis Captivus and it is a rare medical condition that happens during sex when the muscles of the woman's pelvic floor contracts rhythmically during _orgasm and traps the _penis in it. It happens more frequently in animals than humans (particularly dogs), so there is nothing supernatural about it. There are thousands of recorded cases all across the world, it is only in Africa that all strange things are tagged 'juju'. That to me is the laziest wat of thinking.
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by shotster50(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
LastMumu:

It is called _Penis Captivus and it is a rare medical condition that happens during sex when the muscles of the woman's pelvic floor contracts rhythmically during _orgasm and traps the _penis in it. It happens more frequently in animals than humans (particularly dogs), so there is nothing supernatural about it.

Educate yourselves... don't wallow in ignorance my people

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
kstix:

guess u're d one shocked now
.. I'm actually dumbfounded.
..why would this shhhiiiit get to fp
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
I have seen this news before
.. Me too .. But with different stories
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Aburi001:
The Yorubas dey call am (the juju) ;'Maagun' grin

Meaning...don't climb grin
.. Yourubas and charm be like 5&6
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Goyim: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
LastMumu:

It is called _Penis Captivus and it is a rare medical condition that happens during sex when the muscles of the woman's pelvic floor contracts rhythmically during _orgasm and traps the _penis in it. It happens more frequently in animals than humans (particularly dogs), so there is nothing supernatural about it. There are thousands of recorded cases all across the world, it is only in Africa that all strange things are tagged 'juju'. That to me is the laziest wat of thinking.

Yea yeah penis bla bla captivitus bla. read about it alot. Now explain how the herbalis was able to activate and deactivate this condition at will? oh wait the herbalist was a medical doctor in disguise all this while.
Also tell me, are yot able to activate this condition on your gf willingly?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Goyim:

Yea yeah penis bla bla captivitus bla. read about it alot. Now explain how the herbalis was able to activate and deactivate this condition at will? oh wait the herbalist is a medical doctor in disguise all this while.

The herbalist did nothing, absolutely nothing. Once the muscle of the vagina relaxes after some minutes and blood flows out if the _penis, it becomes easy for the _penis to ease out of the Vagina. It is only in extreme cases that one of the couple's is anaesthesized before withdrawing the _penis from the vagina.
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
nunogomez:
It's like women cannot survive without sex

What pains me is that they pretend and form a lot

Ewww .. 5 ro 10 men ... undecided
Do you know a woman can .. T with more that 40 men a day

I think they better change the marriage system where 5or10 men can marry one woman

Because this generation I don't think one man will be enough for one woman

Ewww .. 5 to 10 men ... undecided that punany will be as wide as a crocodile's mouth
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Goyim: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
LastMumu:

The herbalist did nothing, absolutely nothing. Once the muscle of the vagina relaxes after some minutes and blood flows out if the _penis, it becomes easy for the _penis to ease out of the Vagina. It is only in extreme cases that one of the couple's is anaesthesized before withdrawing the _penis from the vagina.

so i guess it's perfect timing then? It just so happens that every time this situation occurs in the news the couple will always get freed right after they meet who ever placed the charm on them. pretty good coincedenc... Oh wait a min, scientist dont believe in coincedence. or maybe most native doctor just have a very welcoming face that ease every women vagina every time.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
dabbyz:
thank God I'm not from Kenya
So u dey cheat abi? Ok kwantinu
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Goyim:

so i guess it's perfect timing then? it just so happens that every time this situation occurs in the news the couple will always get freed right after they meet who ever placed the charm on them. pretty good coincedenc... Oh wait a min, scientist dont believe in coincedence. or maybe most native doctor just have a very welcoming face that ease every women vagina every time.

Dude, you sound so naive, no offence meant. How many recorded cases of the emboldened have you seen, read, or heard from any credible source? The truth is most of this magun claims are just hearsays, and hearsays most times are fabricated lies, half-truths or grossly exaggerated. _Penis captivus does not need any special abracadabra or medical ingenuity to solve, just wait some few minutes for blood to flow out of the Penis and the muscles in the Vagina relaxes...shikena. Or na babalawo dey separate dogs for una area wey get _penis captivus during sex?
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Goyim: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
LastMumu:

Dude, you sound so naive, no offence meant. How many recorded cases of the emboldened have you seen, read, or heard from any credible source? The truth is most of this magun claims are just hearsays, and hearsays most times are fabricated lies exaggerated. _Penis captivus does not need any special abracadabra or medical ingenuity to solve, just wait some few minutes for blood to flow out of the Penis and the muscles in the Vagina relaxes...shikena. Or na babalawo dey separate dogs for una area wey get _penis captivus during sex?

what kind of scientist doesn't know that humans are more important than dogs.
I've been refraining from using degrading words but you black scientis wannabe are the most closed minded bleeps that ever walked this earth. Its no suprise that We are this backward if you were anymore close minded you would be experiencing brain captivitus. No offence.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Beey:
LOL, am Kenyan and trust me the MODs just like to post trash.I see a lot of arrests of Nigerians in Kenya but I don't have to post everything I see coz trust me reruns sack has a bad potato.

This is Nairaland beey
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Goyim:

what kind of scientist doesn't know that humans are more important than dogs.
I've been refraining from using degrading words but you black scientis wannabe are the most closed minded bleeps that ever walked this earth. Its no suprise that We are this backward if you were anymore close minded you would be experiencing brain captivitus. No offence.

Humans are more important than dogs? Wtf? Trying to educate you is basically pointless and useless, it is about time I expended my energy on a more fruitful venture. Thanks for wasting my time......bye.
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by elijahkayode(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
This Dog Literally Slayed the #Mannequin challenge.
This video is currently making the round in the US and after watching decided to post it here for fun loving nairalanders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MrPOh0bOk8
Re: Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Ewww .. 5 to 10 men ... undecided that punany will be as wide as a crocodile's mouth

LOL maybe that way we won't hear stuffs like "My husband can't satisfy me"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.