Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Satanic Mus_lim Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Mus_lim Religion (3535 Views)

Students Must Study The Satanic Bible----kentucky Education Board / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by uchkochi(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
Is_lam is not just a religion,but its one of satans foremost movement,blinding many and leading millions the wrong way.There is nothing right about Is_lam because it is not from God.If it were to be from God then Christ would have been the way to God.All_ah does not mean Jehovah God.All_ah is one of the 4 gods of the islam_ic religion.So the head of Is_lam is not moh_ammed but the devil.

I hereby speak strongly to all mus_lims if it is not Christ then u are wasting your time chase the devil out of your glorious destiny by accepting Jesus Christ and you will never regret it.Even when u die u have hope.You will not miss it.Remember there is a way that seems right but the end of it is death.If Jesus was just a prophet how come He was given birth by a virgin.Open ur eyes.u are blessed in Jesus name Amen

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES
+2348034868232
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by jagunlabi(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
The same applies to christianity.Both religions are tools of satan to tie down humanity in perpetual bondage.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by Abuzola(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
@op, you are a dog, did the islamic God hang himself. Your god died 2000 years ago on the cross or am i lying ?

'A party of the people of the scripture (jews and christian) wish to lead you astray, but they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves and they perceive not' Quran 3:69
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by playboy08: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2009
re-islam is a satanic religion. just like my previous contribution, i think we should leave the issue of religion to it's importers. imagine the bible saying 'who so ever refuse to accept jesus christ as his lord and saviour is already condemed'. again quran said that Allah will not accept any other religion than islam. now whom do we believe? or can we say that we are worshipping a different GOD?
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by Abuzola(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
Gbam
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by mazaje(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2009
What people need to know about Islam. . .

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1776311E9B561F27
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by jagunlabi(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
Whether you accept to worship allah,jesus,yahweh, or whatever, you are all satanists worshipping the same evil entities. You've all been deceived.
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by DeepSight(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
playboy08:

re-islam is a satanic religion. just like my previous contribution, i think we should leave the issue of religion to it's importers. imagine the bible saying 'who so ever refuse to accept jesus christ as his lord and saviour is already condemed'. again quran said that Allah will not accept any other religion than islam. now whom do we believe? or can we say that we are worshipping a different GOD?

BANOM - REVEAL YA SELF!
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by hasyak(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
The Holy Prophet claimed that the Holy Qur'an was from God Almighty, and that it was revealed to him by inspiration. The proof of its Divine authorship is its own beauty and nature, and the circumstances in which it was promulgated. To prove the veracity of his claim, he has placed before you many Suras. Can the unbeliever produce one like it? This is a standing challenge! An eternal prophecy of mankind's inability to equal or excel, or to rival successfully any of its chapters.

Your plea, "I don't know Arabic," is useless. There are millions of Christian Arabs living today. The Christians boast that there are at least 10-15 million Coptic Christians in Egypt alone and these are not all fellaheens.1 Here is the challenge of God in His Own words —

(a) This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah.2

Holy Qur'an 10:37

(b) Say: "If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support."

(SURA BANI ISRAIL) Holy Qur'an 17: 88

(c) Or do they say. "He forged it"? Say: "Bring then a Sura like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can, besides Allah, if it be that ye speak the truth!"

(SURA Y-UNUS) Holy Qur'an 10:38

(d) And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto;
And call your witnesses or helpers (if there are any) besides Allah. If your (doubts) are true.
But if ye cannot — And of a surety ye cannot —
Then fear the Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones,— which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

(SURA BAQARA) Holy Qur'an 2:23 24

It is now fourteen hundred years since the above challenges, but mankind has singularly failed to produce anything similar or something better. This is an Eternal Testimony of the Divine Origin of the Holy Qur'an.
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by Nezan(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2009
Somebody plagiarising a book and challenging others to produce it? what a warped reasoning . . . I can do better!
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by hasyak(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^
please make my day
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by Abuzola(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2009
Abi o, mr nezan, produce ur plagarized thing and lets see it, first begin with ur neighbourhood if they won't tie you down. Lol
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by theseeker2: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
Nezan:

Somebody plagiarising a book and challenging others to produce it? what a warped reasoning . . . I can do better!

what is there to copy from your confused book? Is it that plants were created before the sun? Or that your weakling of a god rested after 6 tiring days of creation?
Nezan, pls tell me
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by theseeker2: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2009
uchkochi:

Is_lam is not just a religion,but its one of satans foremost movement,blinding many and leading millions the wrong way.There is nothing right about Is_lam because it is not from God.If it were to be from God then Christ would have been the way to God.All_ah does not mean Jehovah God.All_ah is one of the 4 gods of the islam_ic religion.So the head of Is_lam is not moh_ammed but the devil.

I hereby speak strongly to all mus_lims if it is not Christ then u are wasting your time chase the devil out of your glorious destiny by accepting Jesus Christ and you will never regret it.Even when u die u have hope.You will not miss it.Remember there is a way that seems right but the end of it is death.If Jesus was just a prophet how come He was given birth by a virgin.Open your eyes.u are blessed in Jesus name Amen

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES
+2348034868232

too bad islam has come to stay. And guess what? It is the fastest growing religion in the world. It shall bulldoze chtrianity and all other man made religion
So pls go jump in a lake. Or a well
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by Abuzola(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
Yes o
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by oiseworld: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
if you clam to be a true muslim, go and read the quran from beginning to the end.it will help you.

but i challenge you to read the bible yourselves, you will never hold the quran again.
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by olabowale(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2009
i read the Bible before i ever read the Quran. when i start reading the Quran, i do not want to and i have not since touched the Bible! in the final analysis, Quran is pure in Arabic, and what is the Bible revealed in, pure english? Where is the original Bible?
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by Maykelly(f): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2009
uchkochi:

I hereby speak strongly to all mus_lims if it is not Christ then u are wasting your tim[/b]e chase the devil out of your glorious destiny by accepting Jesus Christ and you will never regret it.Even when u die u have hope.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES
+2348034868232

true talk cool
If you say so, though i refered one satanic ogaga to join them - may be they will obtain mercy on the LAST DAY ([b]the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
)
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by xreal: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2009
I believe in a supreme being - GOD.
I know he is not man, he reasoning is different from ours,
GOD is not wicked,
ours is to do the right thing
Love ur neigbours
Don't kill
Don't steal
Help the needy
 , and so on, doing all these witha sincere heart  guarantees heaven. PERIOD.
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by kolaoloye(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2009
olabowale:

i read the Bible before i ever read the Quran. when i start reading the Quran, i do not want to and i have not since touched the Bible! in the final analysis, Quran is pure in Arabic, and what is the Bible revealed in, pure english? Where is the original Bible?
Do you want me to arrange one for you?
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by Godmother(f): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
This thread is so use*l*ess I almost want to weep. Is it by force to start a thread? Why start one where you abuse one religion?Do you want to start another religious war?

Mr OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES
+2348034868232

If you want to convert a person, its not this way. Get your acts right angry
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by playboy08: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
can somebody tells me the reason for this verse in quran; quran chapter 5verses 51?
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by hasyak(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2009
The correct translation of the verse in Surat Al-Maidah is: [O you who believe! Do not take Jews and Christians as your patrons. They are patrons of their own people. He among you who will turn to them for patronage is one of them. Verily Allah guides not a people unjust.] (Al-Ma'dah 5: 51)
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by hasyak(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2009
It is obvious that Jews patronize the Jews and Christians patronize the Christians, so why not Muslims patronize Muslims and support their own people. This verse is not telling us to be against Jews or Christians, but it is telling us that we should take care of our own people and we must support each other.
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by jcross22: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2009
haysak, can you differentiate between the poem of abu azaah with the quiran , ah ah ah i an do more than the quiran, that it'a why you are zombie you can't even question your imam in some bases in your quiran b,cos from the questioning the imam the truth will be reveal to the followers that it's why they say submision to allah and to IT'S prophet
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by muhsin(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2009
the_seeker:

too bad islam has come to stay. And guess what? It is the fastest growing religion in the world. It shall bulldoze chtrianity and all other man made religion

I very much like this reply.
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by hasyak(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
jcross22:

haysak, can you differentiate between the poem of abu azaah with the quiran , ah ah ah i an do more than the quiran, that it'a why you are zombie you can't even question your imam in some bases in your quiran b,cos from the questioning the imam the truth will be reveal to the followers that it's why they say submision to allah and to IT'S prophet

i dont even understand what u r trying to say, who is abu azaah? please if u have any question be specific. why not qoute part of the peom and ask a question
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by Maykelly(f): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
The Satanic Mus_lim Religion grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abuzola:

Yes o, Satanic Mus_lim Religion

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i no fit laugh self grin

the_seeker:

grin grin grin

by their fruit you shall know them. Islam

by their arrogant speaking way you shall know  them Islam

by their bosting you shall know them;Islam

by their holy unholy war you shall know them; Islam

by their dity words you shall know them ; islam
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by spikedcylinder: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
Afi Cyber Ministries na.
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by jcross22: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2009
na wa ooooooooooooooooooh they are running
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by Nezan(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
Abuzola:

Abi o, mr nezan, produce your plagarized thing and lets see it, first begin with your neighbourhood if they won't tie you down. Lol
Who will tie me down, illiterate? The Bible is enough for me. mohammed and the mormon guy (Joseph Smith) plagiarised and twisted biblical stories which any crank who is surrounded by gullible people will do.
Re: The Satanic Mus_lim Religion by jcross22: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2009
@nezan, you are right i can even make my own quiran ok see this: Behold the more you kill the unbelievers on the battle field , the more your lord bless thee ,allah will never rest until cut off all the unbelievers. please what is the different between me and mohamad. i can invent as much as possible poems than him so nothing special about the poem the he invented okay

(1) (2) (3)

The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? / Pastor Caught Having Sex With Woman In Edo State, Church Destroyed - Pictures / Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.