Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS (61715 Views)

Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by dangotesmummy: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
He deserves the disgrace. See the disgusting thing. Eri nkan na.a disgrace to himself his mother and family
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by metallisc(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mzyouzee1:
Only in ohafia

this our learned sister sef! anyway i'm loving this your swag in the profile pic!
now i know who to call when i find trouble! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Zedoo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Zaramdgreat:
Let them cut his dick nd bring it to me to fry

Hmmm oni dick fryer
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Killurself: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why re they raise his hand like boxer that win a fight, well am member of NCA. They should roasted him alive
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by MrCounselor: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
buoye1:
Jungle Justice

He deserved worse.
I once had a very good, brilliant and decent girl, probably a virgin raped to death by an unknown monster.
Her news was carried about in all major online channels. They only made her matter to gain traffic for their blogs.

Rapists deserve worse than this.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by crown08(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
na this dry man dey do virgin?
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Osu175(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
gypsey:
Has the become a celebrity? Why is the whole village trooping to get a glimpse of him and take a sellfie with him? Some nigerians are illitrates to the core.

otondo its a tradition that all the woman from amaekpu must come out and match in solidarity or you pay 3k.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Mockinbird: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Flat.head Anofia from ohafia... See him head, na dem.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by wickedworld: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
U can tell by his face he has this heartless wicked looking face. I can feel his not shame because his heart is full of evil.

Pls the villagers should do the needful. He rape and kill a virgin ,chai kill her ontop. End another person life just like that?

Pls let him not leave, he deserve painful death like jungle justice to teach others lesson. Old fool.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by berrystunn(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Story....
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
chinanu123:

But the insanity didn't affect his manhood.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by buoye1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrCounselor:

He deserved worse.
I once had a very good, brilliant and decent girl, probably a virgin raped to death by an unknown monster.
Her news was carried about in all major online channels. They only made her matter to gain traffic for their blogs.

Rapists deserve worse than this.
I tell people as long as Justice won't prevail in our country against any form of crime, Jungle Justice is inevitable
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Fourwinds: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
cut d penis dats all...
I don't have pity for rapists
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Ademolu2002(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Whomiblac(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Zaramdgreat:
Let them cut his dick nd bring it to me to fry

Iam suspecting u o... Are u sure u dnt nid a dick?!
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by CioAngels(f): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
For people like this, this punishment is more painful and shameful and he can decide to kill himself which is better for him than mob killing him outrightly. Or, like someone earlier post, that his thing should be fried for him to eat. Wicked old fool.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
That serve him right
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by charijee(f): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Worst still, he doesn't look a bit remorseful
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by windeal: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by seenter84: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Africa is way way backward!
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by jaymichael(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Upon all these, some will say we shouldn't support "jungle justice" why kill the victim after rape? Ashawo is cheap these days, if u no get money, soapy dey there, that one no be crime.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by uzuede4(f): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wetin God go judge plenty. cryWetin God go judge plenty.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
See as dem de form saint make reasonable comments, if na for west e happen, afonja dis afonja dat no go let u see road, dem go tribalize the whole thing sharp sharp. So, una too get world class rapists for yeast sef? Chai!!, see the Igbo rapist leg like pin, I fit count him skeleton sef. Walahi, na hunger de make this mo.rons de agitate for biafra.ud, no wonder dem de force south south join body sef bcus of their crude oil.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by sweetilicious(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
See his face
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by sweetilicious(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
See his face. Wicked man
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by spafu(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
See stranded penix While chidinma dey use cucumber This world self I just think its time to introduce HELPING HAND for K©nji Participants.. Like Chidinma "You have been matched to Provide Help to blackCITIZEN" You will be blocked if you refuse to PH after 48hrs.. And a new participant will be matched.. Abi e no go make sense?
Na so MMM done take over?
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by blackCITIZEN(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
spafu:

Na so MMM done take over?
If you ask me. Na who I go ask?
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by daewoorazer(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Flaaaaaaties

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Osu175:

otondo its a tradition that all the woman from amaekpu must come out and match in solidarity or you pay 3k.
okay, i have heard, no need to be obnoxious. Amaekpu ( what ever that means) person, i suppose those men taking photos with him are allso women from amaekpu. grin you fuvking cretin!
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by ultimateyankee: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
See stranded penix
While chidinma dey use cucumber
This world self
I just think its time to introduce HELPING HAND for K©nji Participants..
Chidinma "You have been matched to Provide Help to blackCITIZEN"
You will be blocked if you refuse to PH after 48hrs..
And a new participant will be matched..
Abi e no go make sense?
Make you leave chidimma na
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by ItzHoludex(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.