Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS (61717 Views)

Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by blackCITIZEN(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
ultimateyankee:

Make you leave chidimma na
See you
Na me give am cucumber?
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by horllamy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A man of about 60 years, an indigene of Amaekpu Ohafia in Ohafia Local Government Area is currently being paraded unclad by youths and women of the community as punishment for raping and killing a woman of same community.

According to a report by Abia Facts, it was gathered that the man mocked the lady for being a virgin while raping her in the farm, before he allegedly killed her. He then informed the lady's friend to tell the family where they can find the body, it was the lady that raised the alarm.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/man-paraded-unclad-for-raping-and.html

Photo-credit; Abia Facts Newspaper

See as d man be self
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Osu175(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
gypsey:
okay, i have heard, no need to be obnoxious. Amaekpu ( what ever that means) person, i suppose those men taking photos with him are allso women from amaekpu. grin you fuvking cretin!

and you think the village dont have vigilant group to prevent people for attacking him or some youths in the village wont want following them. do you think he wont be killed if the vigilant group did follow them. see your chidish reasoning

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by 4nobody4every1: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Keneking:
Twale...useless thing.

- Kai kai to wash mouth in the morning
- Ogogoro to shine eyes
- Snuff to step down at night
- Akpu for breakfast
- Garden egg for snack
- Bitter kola to keep the eyes awake
- Shower only at the stream
- Second home is ogogoro parlour
- First to know the first chick from a hen and its anniversary.

Useless man, nonsense
cool tongue
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Osu175:

and you think the village dont have vigilant group to prevent people for attacking him or some youths in the village wont want following them. do you think he wont be killed if the vigilant group did follow them. see you chidish reasoning
ofcourse he will be killed, isn't that what nigerians does kill suspects before they are even convicted? But why are they so happy taking selfie photos with a rapist? You still haven't explained why.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by thunderbabs: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Op, i cant see his kokoro na... Why did u cover his kokoro? That kokoro exactly is quintessential to this story. cool

Disappointed angry angry
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Nickymezor(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
2dugged:
The laws on rape need to be reviewed to include surgical removal of the pen1s
Lolz @ ur last line..Abi oo smiley
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Osu175(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
gypsey:
ofcourse he will be killed, isn't that what nigerians does kill suspects before they are even convicted? But why are they so happy taking selfie photos with a rapist? You still haven't explained why.
they are not happy. he was taken to every compound hall(that the place you see him stand) to agree to the crime in front of every compound with his two hands up and the woman were sing behind him(i think thats what you saw as being happy in the picture).

he ll still go around the village tomorrow again.
for police issue, police dont interfere with the village matter.

i believe he ll be free soon but wont last because sh*t were thrown into his house and nobody last after such act.
sha i came for my great grand fathers wife burial and ll be balling out.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Osu175:

they not happy. he was taken to every compound hall(that the place you see him stand) to agree to the crime in front of every compound with his two hands up and the woman were sing behind him(i think thats what you saw as being happy in the picture).

he ll still go around the village tomorrow again.
for police issue, police dont interfere with the village matter.

i believe he ll be free soon but wont last because sh*t were thrown into his house and nobody last after such act.
sha i came for my great grand father burial and ll be balling out.
Good! Now i understand, Ciao! grin
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by ransomed: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Name checkers should name this ndi ara a biafrog for forcefully having carnal knowledge of a damsel of the order of Mary immaculate and St. Stephen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by adegoke93: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
U mean ondo state?
benueguy:
*in that woman's voice in pulseng video*. This Nigeria no go better again. I dey leave Nigeria go my village
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by PhatBG(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why is the man in the second pic even laughing with him? How did they know the girl was still a virgin for this our own world?

Check my signature.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by calliope(f): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
JUST paraded?! Oh gosh.

How about blowing up his BALLS and feeding it to the DOGS angry
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Professorfrisky: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
chai, ndi osu again, igbo and rape are like 5 and 6 abeg who fit help with zuma meme grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by benueguy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
adegoke93:
U mean ondo state?
Gbam!
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Amustical(m): 12:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Where are those anti jungle justice parade squard.... If this lady was ur sister, guess u we be the one to kill this man. God punish all of you.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by delishpot: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He then informed the lady's friend to tell the family where they can find the body, it was the lady that raised the alarm.

He Looks Insane Definitely cool

Not really. He may pretend to have found her body by accident in the farm. Maybe as he was the person that saw her body first, the people questioned him and he confessed. Some criminals can kobalize themselves out of hiding their asses.
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by ZimD(f): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Therez nothing wrong with unclothedness, they should have beat him black and blue. Parading him naked is not enough

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Rone16(f): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2016
At least they didn't burn him thank God
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by shuggah(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2016
Keneking:
Twale...useless thing.
- Kai kai to wash mouth in the morning - Ogogoro to shine eyes - Snuff to step down at night - Akpu for breakfast - Garden egg for snack - Bitter kola to keep the eyes awake - Shower only at the stream - Second home is ogogoro parlour - First to know the first chick from a hen and its anniversary.
Useless man, nonsense
how old are you?
Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by streetzdreamz(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2016
mordtonia:
They will not see this one to burn now o undecided
exactly my thoughts, they'll never burn a confirmed rapist/murderer, but would rather burn a pick pocket trying to steal a couple notes to eat with, the last incidence in Lagos was horrible, I feel at a point after the beating, this people ought to be given a second chance at life.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
See stranded penix While chidinma dey use cucumber This world self I just think its time to introduce HELPING HAND for K©nji Participants.. Like Chidinma "You have been matched to Provide Help to blackCITIZEN" You will be blocked if you refuse to PH after 48hrs.. And a new participant will be matched.. Abi e no go make sense?
LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.