Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. (5283 Views)

How My Father Defiled Me, My Mother At 11 – Victim / Meet The World's Youngest Father 12years Old / Wife Vs Mother (at War) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by koolchicco: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
According to bossip, Kordeza Zhelyazkova, an 11 year old girl from Bulgaria, just gave birth to her daughter, making her the world’s youngest mother. Flip the hood for more on this rare story.

While Kordeza and the baby are healthy and in high spirits, Jeliazko, the 19 year old father of the child, now faces six years in jail for having sex with a minor. The father says that he was fearful and really scared when he found out Kordeza was pregnant. He says they didn’t plan to have sex or a baby although he fell in love with Kordeza the moment he laid eyes on her.

He rescued the eleven year old from bullies who were bothering her at school. After which Kordeza arranged to meet the 19 year old young man and asked him out on their first date. The father of the 19 year old says he thought the girl was 15 and didn’t tell him she was 11. shocked

Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by Rebarobyn: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2009
a child impregnates another child, how pathetic, so she started having sex at 10 or less?? what a shame lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by sexyLeamon(f): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
chei what the hell shocked at 11 I didn't even know how a man di*k look like. generaton Y undecided
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by Rebarobyn: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
I once watched an episode of Dr Phil where an American mother and her 13 yr old daughter were on the show. The mother is aware that her child is sexually active with her 16yr old boyfriend and she is absolutely fine with it. In fact, she keeps condoms and contraceptives for the girl and allows them to have sex in her house, the girl said she is physically mature enough and she can manage the emotions in the relationship. i was like- that's my little sister that I would spank for not doing the dishes, what the hell??
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by sayso: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
insane.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
Pathetic, the father of the child shd be jailed
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by Rebarobyn: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^
their society accepts it so its not a criminal offense. look at Northern Nigeria, I once had a 13yr old hausa neighbour who gave birth, she was married to a man of about 30yrs or so. nothing we can do
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by newakata(f): 2:33am On Nov 05, 2009
Umm sorry to burst your bubble, but she is NOT the world's youngest mother.

I have seen 11 year olds pregnant at leats 3 times in my life. 1 was sexually active with a boyfriend of age 15, and the other two were victimes of incest/molestation. They carried the babies to full term, birthed the babies, and in atleast the first case- was raising the child themselves witht he helpf their mother.

in America (in the ghetto) this is not Unheard of. It happens.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by blackspade(m): 3:04am On Nov 05, 2009
Not true. In my neighborhood, there was an unfortunate incident to where the uncle raped his then 8 year old niece, and she ended up giving birth at age 9. undecided
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by Fhemmmy: 4:11am On Nov 05, 2009
It is just pathetic to see little kids becoming mother.
Rebarobyn:

^^^
their society accepts it so its not a criminal offense. look at Northern Nigeria, I once had a 13yr old hausa neighbour who gave birth, she was married to a man of about 30yrs or so. nothing we can do

I wish something cld be done about this, cos an old man sleeping with a 13 years old is a sick man and any religion that supports such is a wicked and inhuman religion.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest Mother At 11. by ayomidej(f): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
It does not surprise, its a common thing in UK and there are STUPID parents out there who do NOT care

(1) (Reply)

HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now / Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? / Do We Have An Adoption Agency In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.