Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) (52432 Views)

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Nigerian ‘big Boy’ Who Sleeps On Money Searches For A Contractual Baby Mama / Nigerian BIG-BOY Who Sleeps On Money Launches Search For A Contractual Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by ihimiray(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2016
rheether:
Yabatech abi yabaleft?
hmmm that's true, maybe the op heard yabaleft, true she doesn't even look normal
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by ihimiray(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2016
She no see any other place sleep, Na front of Eko hotel she see, Mehn the hustle has taken another dimension... Don't even believe her story....
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by mohioma: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2016
u mean nobody from yabatech could identify her?
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2016
How can a girl who was living and schooling in lagos be in that condition. You mean she could not find even find a sales girl job.?Why couldn't she go back to her village and start farming till she gets a job or help. You don't just stay in a city without a plan. She is either lazy or mentally challenged
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by Fryzi(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Stop acting like a fool! Dat u re a northerner dat endorses hates towards Igbos won't put food on ur table. D person u re accusing of spending much on a coffin has actually helped millions of people. How many beggars in ur state ve u given water to drink?
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by fosch: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Pls Pls, I call on the Christian community in Lagos, and more also the Igbo community in Lagos to quickly respond to this heartbreaking issue at hand. We in the East are not happy seeing this,if not for anything she shld be taken back to her hometown. I beg in the name of our Lord Jesus. Nwanne Di n'mba.
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by seenter84: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2016
Suffer day africa pamparapam!!
Fela don talk am
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by zubby29(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2016
rheether:
Yabatech abi yabaleft?
u r a disgrace. am sure it's ice dat run tru ur vien
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by azezola(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2016
meezynetwork:
Such is life. I believe her case is a spiritual problem which stated from cohabiting with a man while in school. It would hv been easy for her to learn a trade and start something. I pray the Hand of God touches her this moment. Its heartbreaking to see people suffer.
spiritual ko, spiritual ni, everything in Africa is spiritual.
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by abrahamzy: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2016
EHMIR:
Meanwhile some one frm her region just buried his father with 15m worth of casket

what is this guy talking about
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by abrahamzy: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Yoshy:
How can she be reached? for those in lagos can someone help make her reachable..#HelpShelterQueen
i like motivational spirit.kudos

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by MademoiselleMiel(f): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
na wa n she don't want to do prostitution cry
Re: Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Her condition is the resultant effect of unemployment and hardship. PMB you have a job to do than chasing stollen fund. A lot of graduates are roaming the streets aimlessly looking like mad men all because of joblessness. Lagos state government pls assist this lady by whatever means possible before her condition will result into full blown madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.