Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa (18551 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by breezy119: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2016
OsuIbo:
The number of these people in the Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Cambodian, Indian, Chinese and South African Prison for Cocaine trafficking offence is in the excess of 1Million.

The proclivity of these people toward crime is second to none. The predisposition of these people toward making dirty money through illegitimate means is unrivaled. These people are the only one soiling the image of this country.

I am sick and tired of these people. Infact, I am sad

1 Like

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by davidif: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
winj:

GEt your facts right, it should be: Will IBOS stop tainting our image out there?

The way you wrote it people will think other Nigerian tribes are heavily involved in this

It doesn't matter, we are all one country.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by wunmi2odun(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2016
pcguru1:

As a long time user of marijuana , it's definitely not an hard drug. Am talking years here trust me if I were mad I would be the first to know unless am mad and I don't know it. Cocaine and heroine is another level those are the hard drugs even marijuana is classified as recreational.

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by waternogetenemy: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:

Even if some igbo traders sell drugs, so wat?

Did dey force u to take drugs? The drugs will always be their 4 those that choose to take drugs.

we shouldn't be murdering people over drugs. we can give dem nice lengthy sentence, like 25 to 30 years and release dem.

It is natural that some will dable into such business.

There is no business that igbos dont do from arms to legal and illegal drugs. Drugs is Drugs.

The north and south west that rob the nation of its revenues are not better in any sense.

The fact some igbos get involved with illegal drugs is due to their business, commercial and trading nature.

Nobody should be killed for drug trafficking, especially legal drugs like cannabis.

They murdered him for importing over the legal limit, which is wrong.

If he was American or British dey wouldn't dare. Coupled with the islamist illiterate president with zero respect 4 life, that we presently have in Nigeria.

gbam! however, umu igbo should be careful and avoid such business that will cause loss of life.

1 Like

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2016
pcguru1:

As a long time user of marijuana , it's definitely not an hard drug. Am talking years here trust me if I were mad I would be the first to know unless am mad and I don't know it. Cocaine and heroine is another level those are the hard drugs even marijuana is classified as recreational.
yep! Young people are selling and smoking it all over the streets of london even my doctor smokes a bit of weed grin
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by jaido09: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2016
A senior special assistant with her her own special assistant on media? God knows how many special assistants she has. As long as we continue like this, governance will always be "come chop, na our turn" affair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by talktonase(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2016
winj:

GEt your facts right, it should be: Will IBOS stop tainting our image out there?

The way you wrote it people will think other Nigerian tribes are heavily involved in this
my facts are right! They belong to the three largest tribes in naija.Any blemish to the image is always done by either of these tribes!!
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Professorfrisky: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2016
datola:
I thought Singapore is more civilised than taking precious life just like that.

In as much a the crime of drug trafficking is heinous it should not result to capital punishment.
drug courier spotted.

1 Like

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2016
gypsey:
yep! Young people are selling and smoking it all over the streets of london even my doctor smokes a bit of weed grin

infact Alcohol and cigarette is more dangerous than weed, weed is only illegal because it can't be controlled/monitored by the govt, thus they make no profit off it, the govt wants you to be high on their own regulated shi.it that's how it works.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by degamemaster(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2016
OsuIbo:
The number of these people in the Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Cambodian, Indian, Chinese and South African Prison for Cocaine trafficking offence is in the excess of 1Million.

The proclivity of these people toward crime is second to none. The predisposition of these people toward making dirty money through illegitimate means is unrivaled. These people are the only one soiling the image of this country.

Your hypocrisy stinks higher than that of buhari. They're soiling your useless image and you're sad but if they talk about and separating from that your useles and God forsaken country, you will be the first to refuse and frustrate their efforts to leave.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2016
pcguru1:

infact Alcohol and cigarette is more dangerous than weed, weed is only illegal because it can't be controlled/monitored by the govt, thus they make no profit off it, the govt wants you to be high on their own regulated shi.it that's how it works.
Absolutely! 1000% correct, my mother inlaw has cancer of the throat she drinks proper ganja oil prescribed by doctor to kill the pain, gradually the Govt are starting to see if they can make money out of it in cohort with some big phamacitical organisations. lipsrsealed , they want to sell it themselves through prescritions and cut out the street dealers.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Raphafire101: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
Since 2008? shocked

Dem for just free am na!

Ordinarry cannabis
I tire ohhh...if their country people no like cannabis our niggas for 9ja for no dey supply them...
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Oblang(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari just allow foreign countries to kill Nigerians for no reason

The Americans are into more dangerous crimes in Nigeria

Something is seriously wrong with u. How this one take concern buhari. Ain't those ppl aware of the law of those countries against drug peddling..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by CHYMZZY(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2016
OsuIbo:

Who are THESE PEOPLE ?
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by adedehinbo(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2016
datola:
I thought Singapore is more civilised than taking precious life just like that.

In as much a the crime of drug trafficking is heinous it should not result to capital punishment.
chijioke life is not precious at all#drug baron
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Deepfreezer(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
They want to make it fast. Nonsense
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by TFLAME(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
krattoss:
the fact that people don't understand is that those u see on the news been executed are mere decoys and scape goats...

the main drug lords are busy chilling with bitchis in their yatcht ,night clubs and hotels while their boys takes the risk...

even those dope lords got people on the inside in the sense that they can't be touched and if they are touched.. u go down with them..

dope selling is good when u are not the errand boy..

although it gets blodier sometimes..

#WORD
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by 360command: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
can somebody please share some light in this drug deals in Asia. I want to know if the money they make is worth more than the risk. why would someone sacrifice his life doing drug deal in Asia? even if they are to do it, why can't they not go to places where there is no death penalty? what is in this Asia countries they go to.I taya for dem boys going to Asia.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
fourthworld:

Thanks brother for talking sense into that hypocrite skull. Those Afonjas are the problem of this Country, their cowardice is the reason the North keep dragging this nation backward. If they have been agitating for break up like others, the North would have sit up for long. But the programmed robotic slaves won't ever fight to liberate themselves. Instead, they will be busy abusing those courageous enough to free themselves from this political injustice by the North . Afonjas are cursed. They are the problem of this Country

It was Afonja who colluded with the North to reject secession clause in the independence constitution.

It was Afonja who plotted a bloody coup killing all the leaders of rival ethnic groups.

It was Afonja who discarded the constitution we had at independence and made Nigeria a unitary state, a federation by name only.

It was Afonja who got 90% of his demands in Aburi but chose not to take it because of the 10% he didnt get.

It was Afonja who plunged the young country into a bloody civil war and didn't compromise even when millions of his people were dying like flies.

It's been 50 years on, I hope it is not too late by the time you realize Afonja is not your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Bestbeelieve: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
Singapore nd malaysia are no go areas for drug trafficking...nigerians know this.rip ;;;let d nass make a diplomatic talk with these countries on extradition of condemned nigerians..

They can never think of such a bill. Rather is to buy peugeot as official vehicle
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Ehinmola(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oh my God!, you mean this young man was executed just like that?. What a shame?. Why for God sake.
We all know drug pushing is not good. This should serve as a lesson for all .
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by cejaypriesty(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
mattyoung8:
they will never learn...everyone wanna make fast money
By these people I guess you mean your tribes men right?
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by cejaypriesty(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
ObaKlaz:
They'd still be drug traffickers, counterfeit products manufacturers, crave money at the expense of their very lives, and excel positively in other aspects of human endeavor even if you give them Biafra today. I don't think much would change.
Tribalism have eaten you up
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by ObaKlaz: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
cejaypriesty:

Tribalism have eaten you up
For someone whom 'tribalism has eaten up' I also mentioned that they also prosper in other positive facets of human endeavor. I'm being objective, sir.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by lurdkriss: 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Abeggi I no pity d guy one bit

This will not stop people from joining the trade,

Plenty ppl dey muritala international airport right now with drugs waiting to board a flight to that same indonisia,

Who do anyhow go see anyhow, no time to check time angry

Next..... ..
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by chinanu123(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2016
idu1:
You must be out of your mind.

Desperado teens....
I forgive your ignorance
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by chinanu123(f): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Silly question. Peeps like you won't stop denting Nigeria's image, with the stupid retort of "Does Nigeria have *sic* image?" You're part of the problems, ode!

#villagepeoplebringbackObaklazbrain
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by ObaKlaz: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

#villagepeoplebringbackObaklazbrain
You're barking at the moon, dummy!
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by chinanu123(f): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
ObaKlaz:
You're barking at the moon, dummy!

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by ObaKlaz: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=chinanu123 post=51231567][/quote]Here, take a handkie for your water works. You pissant!
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by winj: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
ibo people, described as Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri / NDLEA Arrests Ghanaian, 2 Nigeriens, Recovers Tramadol Capsules, Meth, Others / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.