Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa (18553 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by tyav7: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Those of you supporting drug trafficking will definitely have a change of heart if you had the opportunity of managing an addict or worst still having a family member as an addict.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Araoluwa005(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2016
awa:
Why heart breaking
I Wonder ooo
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by AreaFada2: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Silly question. Peeps like you won't stop denting Nigeria's image, with the stupid retort of "Does Nigeria have *sic* image?" You're part of the problems, ode!

Very true. No matter what those who go astray are in the minority. Yet one caught and killed is too much.
We should just be careful that innocent ones are not just framed up or made guilty by association for just being Nigerian in an often racist and bigoted world.

2 Likes

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by OILSOUP: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2016
YORUBAS ARE BECOMING MORE ANNOYING BY THE DAY.

Y DOES THEIR BODY ALWAYS SWEET DEM LIKE THIS? ESPECIALLY WEN THEY HEAR IGBO.

U COME HERE, DEY TELL US HEART BREAKING, LIKE WE GIVE 2 SHITS.

MADAM WAT DID UR GOVERNMENT DO TO STOP THE MURDER OF UR CITIZEN? NOTHING!

AFTERALL, A GRAND MOTHER WAS BEATEN TO DEATH AND BEHEADED IN KANO, AND UR GOVERNMENT ORDER 4 THE RELEASE OF THE CULPRIT.

U ARE A MEMBER OF A CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT WITH ZERO RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS AND HUMAN LIFE

IF U DONT FIX THE ECONOMY, HEART BREAK WILL KILL U, BECOS MORE WILL RISK THEIR LIFE WITH DRUG TRAFFICKING.

IDIOT!

3 Likes

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by fourthworld: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
Will Nigerians ever stop tainting our image out there? The law took its course...may his soul RIP.

The zoo has no image to protect brother. If there's any image suffix in its status, it is just battered image. From their leaders, followers, infrastructure, education, power, administration, NASS, politicians, roads, etc. are nothing worth celebrating

1 Like

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Araoluwa005(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari just allow foreign countries to kill Nigerians for no reason

The Americans are into more dangerous crimes in Nigeria
for no reason? do you have sense at all

1 Like

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by talktonase(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016
fourthworld:

The zoo has no image to protect brother. If there's any image suffix in its status, it is just battered image. From their leaders, followers, infrastructure, education, power, administration, NASS, politicians, roads, etc. are nothing worth celebrating
bros e don do nah! Early this morning you don dey remind me say nothing dey work for this country cry
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Pylony(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2016
awa:
Why heart breaking
I also wonder o, my brother. If they love drug money i guess dying over it should not break any Nigerian Heart when ever they are bend to face the laws of those countries they push illicit drugs.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by fourthworld: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
bros e don do nah! Early this morning you don dey remind me say nothing dey work for this country cry

Hahahahqha but that's the truth
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Rilwan20(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2016
datola:
I thought Singapore is more civilised than taking precious life just like that.

In as much a the crime of drug trafficking is heinous it should not result to capital punishment.
What is precious about a life ready to succeed at the detriment of others?

1 Like

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by ObaKlaz: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:

AFTERALL, A GRAND MOTHER WAS BEATEN TO DEATH AND BEHEADED IN KANO, AND UR GOVERNMENT ORDER 4 THE RELEASE OF THE CULPRIT.

U ARE A MEMBER OF A CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT WITH ZERO RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS AND HUMAN LIFE

IF U DONT FIX THE ECONOMY, HEART BREAK WILL KILL U, BECOS MORE WILL RISK THEIR LIFE WITH DRUG TRAFFICKING.

IDIOT!
What exactly is this oga saying now

1 Like

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2016
tyav7:
Those of you supporting drug trafficking will definitely have a change of heart if you had the opportunity of managing an addict or worst still having a family member as an addict.

As a long time user of marijuana , it's definitely not an hard drug. Am talking years here trust me if I were mad I would be the first to know unless am mad and I don't know it. Cocaine and heroine is another level those are the hard drugs even marijuana is classified as recreational.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by fourthworld: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:

IDIOT!

Thanks brother for talking sense into that hypocrite skull. Those Afonjas are the problem of this Country, their cowardice is the reason the North keep dragging this nation backward. If they have been agitating for break up like others, the North would have sit up for long. But the programmed robotic slaves won't ever fight to liberate themselves. Instead, they will be busy abusing those courageous enough to free themselves from this political injustice by the North . Afonjas are cursed. They are the problem of this Country

3 Likes

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Fidelismaria: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2016
Dude got served aint notin heartbreaking bout it
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by fourthworld: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2016
ObaKlaz:
What exactly is this oga saying now

Read, you will understand his points clearly
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by passyhansome(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2016
OsuIbo:
[s]The number of these people in the Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Cambodian, Indian, Chinese and South African Prison for Cocaine trafficking offence is in the excess of 1Million.

The proclivity of these people toward crime is second to none. The predisposition of these people toward making dirty money through illegitimate means is unrivaled. These people are the only one soiling the image of this country.

I am sick and tired of these people. Infact, I am sad[/s]

Use your brain, stop being ruled by your emotions, you displaying how jejune you are, quote me over and again IGBOS HAVE DONE MORE GOOD THAN HARM TO THIS COUNTRY, NOT MINDING WE ARE MARGINALIZED FROM AB INITIO, TECHNOLOGIES, INTELLIGENCE, INNOVATION, SPORTS, WEALTH. WE ARE BLESSED BY GOD Visit hell if you feel pained about this.

1 Like

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by gregyboy(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Pls i need advice i wanna go to malaysia for drug smuggling i think my juju i have should enoff to protect me what do u think:|
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Allee90: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Stop saying Nigerians. Say it loud IGBOS. Shikenan!!!

3 Likes

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Dumba088(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2016

In as much a the crime of drug trafficking is heinous it should not result to capital punishment.

If Nigeria can killed because of stealing ordinary gari then which punishment do expect dis one to collect
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2016
whatever you seek , you see
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Dumba088(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2016
datola:

If Nigeria can killed because of stealing ordinary gari then which punishment do expect dis one to collect
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by biggz82: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Why heart breaking

I don't understand why she said is heart breaking. Dis flat heads no dey hear word
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Dumba088(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2016
datola:

If Nigeria can killed because of stealing ordinary gari then which punishment do you expect dis one to collect
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by OILSOUP: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2016
passyhansome:

Use your brain, stop being ruled by your emotions, you displaying how jejune you are, quote me over and again IGBOS HAVE DONE MORE GOOD THAN HARM TO THIS COUNTRY, NOT MINDING WE ARE MARGINALIZED FROM AB INITIO, TECHNOLOGIES, INTELLIGENCE, INNOVATION, SPORTS, WEALTH. WE ARE BLESSED BY GOD Visit hell if you feel pained about this.

Even if some igbo traders sell drugs, so wat?

Did dey force u to take drugs? The drugs will always be their 4 those that choose to take drugs.

we shouldn't be murdering people over drugs. we can give dem nice lengthy sentence, like 25 to 30 years and release dem.

It is natural that some will dable into such business.

There is no business that igbos dont do from arms to legal and illegal drugs. Drugs is Drugs.

The north and south west that rob the nation of its revenues are not better in any sense.

The fact some igbos get involved with illegal drugs is due to their business, commercial and trading nature.

Nobody should be killed for drug trafficking, especially legal drugs like cannabis.

They murdered him for importing over the legal limit, which is wrong.

If he was American or British dey wouldn't dare. Coupled with the islamist illiterate president with zero respect 4 life, that we presently have in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Revolva(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2016
angry angry just weed canabis dem kill am.....that country no send any body
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by doskie(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
Since 2008? shocked

Dem for just free am na!

Ordinarry cannabis
i swearr.... Guyy. You just speak my mind.

Shuoo!! If dem know say dem go mud am last last why dem come keep the guy for crensh? Omo dat nigga been deserve forgiveness ohhh..... We all deserve a second chance. Restitution is for us humans. Why kill the nigga.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by topsydo15(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2016
If any of you had read about the exploits of PABLO Escobar you will understand why drug pushers should be executed with immediate effect.
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by winj: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
Will Nigerians ever stop tainting our image out there? The law took its course...may his soul RIP.

GEt your facts right, it should be: Will IBOS stop tainting our image out there?

The way you wrote it people will think other Nigerian tribes are heavily involved in this

1 Like

Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2016
But it's marijuana I don't get what's dangerous about it. Abi the one I dey smoke na fake
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Unimaginable123: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2016
What's heartbreaking about it?
Re: Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa by Lasskeey: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2016
martineverest:
nigerians will always think they are very smart when it comes to crime........but they are mostly foolish.

Singapore,saudi,malaysia and indonesia are no-go areas
.....Lef them ! Dem no dey hear simply words ....... Drug is Death cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Ghanaian, 2 Nigeriens, Recovers Tramadol Capsules, Meth, Others / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.