Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not (30109 Views)

Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Should Respect Be Earned Or Given In A Relationship Or Marriage? / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by grimmboy(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by ifymimi: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2016
very true..
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by hahn(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2016
jojothaiv:

I know where you're coming from man..

A freethinker permutations

I am glad you do cheesy
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2016
calabardick:

That kind babe Na eharlot, all you have to do is to flee from them
You just have to flee ni oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Which one is mocospace? Na wa oh. Dem suppose give u chieftaincy for social media
Hahahaha.. na my ministry now cheesy
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by advocatebaba(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2016
truthsayer007:

Prince of Persia ? Or which prince are you talking of ?
PRINCE OF KUVUKI-LAND
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by AleAirHub(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2016
Bookmark kiss
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by pocohantas(f): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Flashh:

I can deduce it, that you are promiscuous.
Promiscuous, because I admire a fine young man?
You should have your head examined smiley.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Flashh: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2016
pocohantas:

Promiscuous, because I admire a fine young man?
You should have your head examined smiley.
Keep the admiring to yourself. Forming attitude doesn't change the fact that you're promiscuous.

Girls/ladies like you are the ones who falls for your fellow friend's husband/boyfriend, just because he is a handsome man all in the name of "admire". It shows through your post.

I don't need to have my head checked for saying the type of woman you obviously are. It's you who don't have to freak out and become so cheap. Because you are saying you easily fall for handsome men. If you see a man more handsome than your husband/boyfriend, you will definitely dump or cheat on him.

Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by pocohantas(f): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Flashh:

Keep the admiring to yourself. Forming attitude doesn't change the fact that you're promiscuous.

Girls/ladies like you are the ones who falls for your fellow friend's husband/boyfriend, just because he is a handsome man all in the name of "admire". It shows through your post.

I don't need to have my head checked for saying the type of woman you obviously are. It's you who don't have to freak out and become so cheap. Because you are saying you easily fall for handsome men. If you see a man more handsome than your husband/boyfriend, you will definitely dump or cheat on him.

Yeye!
Take life easy dear, it isn't this serious. smiley
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Flashh: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
pocohantas:

Take life easy dear, it isn't this serious. smiley
I am not taking it too serious madam!
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Ifeoma1992(f): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
I see.. Noted tho cool
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Healthy Relationship?
Some girls in Nigerian now sees Relationship as an occupation where they can easily cash out.
I pray we don't fall victim...........
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by mrsfavour(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:

There is no real partner. Its always work in progress. You make the available partner what you want in a dream partner. Its sweet like sugar at the beginning, but how much sugar can you take before the taste turns to something else on your taste buds. May be you are still less than 10yrs in union. When you get to 15 yrs, you will understand.
Oh Dear, My Marriage Is 10 Years This Month ( Nov 2006) And By God's Grace,its Sweeter. In My Next World I Wil Still Marry My Hubby.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by SOMICMACPHERSON: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Find Mocospace meet people Online:‎ USA Dating Room Today as you get Mocospace App Download, Mocospace registration and Mocospace Login enjoy as much as Meet people nearby or around the world and make new friends. Search by...

http://www.earthprex.com/mocospace-login-moco-people-online/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.