Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not (30133 Views)

Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Should Respect Be Earned Or Given In A Relationship Or Marriage? / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Joy83(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
veekid:

who healthy or no healthy relationship epp; abeg shift make I pass jor

Someone is frustrated here.

Sorry bro
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Relationships are effortlessly healthy until you give a woman a ring and she cements the union with time and kids. Then you will know the 2nd nature of humans. Even cats and dogs have better relationship than most married couples.Why do you think that married men are the highest patronizers of Runz Girls ?

Bachelors, please enjoy your single-hood.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by mrsfavour(f): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mutuwa:
smiley
This is a mirror image of my relationship.
ME TOO .
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by mrsfavour(f): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
Relationships are effortlessly healthy until you give a woman a ring and she cements the union with time and kids. Then you will know the 2nd nature of humans. Even cats and dogs have better relationship than most married couples.Why do you think that married men are the highest patronizers of Runz Girls ?

NO bro, marriage is sweet when u get ur real partner.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by virtual3xpert: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm in an unhealthy relationship.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
mrsfavour:
NO bro, marriage is sweet when u get ur real partner.

There is no real partner. Its always work in progress. You make the available partner what you want in a dream partner. Its sweet like sugar at the beginning, but how much sugar can you take before the taste turns to something else on your taste buds. May be you are still less than 10yrs in union. When you get to 15 yrs, you will understand.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Mutuwa(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
mrsfavour:
ME TOO .

Waw..nice to know that.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by modidd(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
But some babe fail to understand this fact, they so confusing
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
DozieInc:
True facts.
If there is Mercy, d rest is easy @bukunmiorg Oh lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by dingbang(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add you're not in any relationship if your girlfriend is very vibrant on multiple social sites such as Palmchat, Badoo, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, whatsapp, mocospace, Nairaland, Naijaloaded, etc

Haba na only you waka come?
mocospace grin u Don go far Allah..
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Remgeus9: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
They must be frm Nigeria
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
mocospace grin u Don go far Allah..
Abi now cheesy
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Teddyjames: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2016
There is no healthy relationship with all them Yeye NAIJA girls, infact e get some tribe Wey I go see now, na to tear race cheesy
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add you're not in any relationship if your girlfriend is very vibrant on multiple social sites such as Palmchat, Badoo, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, whatsapp, mocospace, Nairaland, Naijaloaded, etc

Which one is mocospace? Na wa oh. Dem suppose give u chieftaincy for social media
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Ego is the hardest obstacle in my soon to be healthy relationship. I just need to break him in like new shoes.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by dingbang(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:

a very potent advice cool
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by dingbang(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:
Ego is the hardest obstacle in my soon to be healthy relationship. I just need to break him in like new shoes.
instead why don't u feed his ego.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by bamisepeters(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2016
cokiek:
Relationship experts everywhere yet d divorce rates r high...I wonder why?

Annie Idibia! The Maurijuana smoking wife of 2face Idibia
http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/06/annie-idibia-marijuana-smoking-wife-of.html?m=1
experts might be much but that doesn't stop divorce as it is also part of the choices relationship experts give their clients.
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2016
veekid:

Na woah ooooo

You will someday be in need of this...
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by treasuredm(f): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2016
M in d best relationship, can't ask for more... tanx to my Prince
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by FUCKU: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2016
pocohantas:
Who is the guy in the attached picture? wink
I'll definitely have a healthy relationship with him.

abeg, go for your type
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by treasuredm(f): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2016
M in d best relationship, can't ask for more. tanx to my Prince

Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2016
treasuredm:
M in d best relationship, can't ask for more. tanx to my Prince

Prince of Persia ? Or which prince are you talking of ?
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by treasuredm(f): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2016
truthsayer007:

Prince of Persia ? Or which prince are you talking of ?
hahaha... not Prince of Persia pls oo... don't need someone to hinder my prayers
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by mostsimpliest(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2016
will al this add more moni to ma acc if not gerarahia.....

if she cant pay my groom price den she should just frgt abt it
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2016
When you commit and they do too wholeheartedly
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by jojothaiv(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2016
veekid:

Hollup, make we dey movee together..
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by jojothaiv(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2016
hahn:

Allah likes his men to have 4 wives undecided undecided
I know where you're coming from man..
A freethinker permutations
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by cherrykim: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2016
wahala cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2016
mrsfavour:
ME TOO .

me tree
Re: How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not by calabardick(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

That kind babe Na eharlot, all you have to do is to flee from them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / Help With PHCN Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.