Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Truth About Distant Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Distant Relationships (750 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Can You Have Sex With A Distant Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Distant Relationships by Gflat: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
After fear, hatred and evil the strongest force of them all is love. The word Love conquers all is not just a saying to make two parties reconcile but it is actually because LOVE is the strongest feeling that can ever fill a man's heart with few seconds.

The love a mother has got for her kids
The love a father feels when he holds his new born child in his arms
The love a lady feels when her cuddles her lover
The love a man feels when he woman gets committed to the relationship.

That minute when you get to spend time with people you really love, nothing else matters because you just hope time goes into loop.

That minute when you feel lonely and you just wish you can take her out and see the smiles on her face?

That minute you are really in need of your lover so you can make sweet love to her/him.

Remember I said love conquers all, but tell me how can love conquer this feelings?

#Thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Distant Relationships by Masonic(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2016

Re: The Truth About Distant Relationships by agrovick(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmmm
By reminiscing?
Re: The Truth About Distant Relationships by Gofwane(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gflat:
After fear, hatred and evil the strongest force of them all is love. The word Love conquers all is not just a saying to make two parties reconcile but it is actually because LOVE is the strongest feeling that can ever fill a man's heart with few seconds.

The love a mother has got for her kids
The love a father feels when he holds his new born child in his arms
The love a lady feels when her cuddles her lover
The love a man feels when he woman gets committed to the relationship.

That minute when you get to spend time with people you really love, nothing else matters because you just hope time goes into loop.

That minute when you feel lonely and you just wish you can take her out and see the smiles on her face?

That minute you are really in need of your lover so you can make sweet love to her/him.

Remember I said love conquers all, but tell me how can love conquer this feelings?

#Thinking out loud
what exactly is the moral or message you are trying to pass across. The topic does not in anyway tally with the write-up. I thought you were going to list out the pros or cons of a distant relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Strange Deviance From Etiquette That Attract Ladies & Guys,that Makes You Wonder / Guys: 10 Kissing Tips That Will Drive Her Crazy / For Ladies Alone Pls?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.