Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (45051 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Dfinex(f): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

Sex is a mutual understanding not a duty.

neither is cooking for ur guy a duty, borrowing ur words '- it a thing of mutual understanding. no body is imposing that on the lady, it's her either to cook or not to cook.

but truth is there is no serious minded guy who intends taking a lady to the isle and would not check her culinary skills even if its for once.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Maxi112: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin

You, I just dey spy you with gbejero eye undecided
loooolz

I don too dey ghost mood, make I contribute small na
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by saintCaligula(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Men have always preferred slaves cheesy
Nope you don't get it my dear...
one of the memories that will be missed by a guy when a lady that cooks is far away from her boyfriend is the food of the lady and you will find out that the romance grows stronger...
I'm typing from experience

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by pennytrate: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
adopting that mamagee personality aint gunna fetch ya the crown undecided
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Acheron: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:

My point is, if you allow him to Bleep you free of charge I.e without paying your bride price, why should you be worried about trivial things like cooking except of course if you're a disaster in the kitchen dear.
I will marry this lady one day wink. You're right.

Btw, I wasn't stalking. I just accidentally stumbled on this post grin.

7 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Maxi112:
loooolz.

so you can never cook for your man for any reason, right?
I didn't say I can never i said once in a while
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Dfinex(f): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Maxi112:
once in a while is cool, you as a man won't get tired of her meal, things like cooking,washing of cloths should be minimised in a relationship. do, but don't over do it?

before we tag you busy body or attention seeker grin

lolss....that's correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by saintCaligula(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
pennytrate:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Maxi112: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:
I didn't say I can never i said once in a while
cool. endorsed kiss
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Presh900(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
pennytrate:
smiley smiley
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
pennytrate:

You're so on point nigga cool
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by dingbang(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dfinex:

neither is cooking for ur guy a duty, borrowing ur words '- it a thing of mutual understanding. no body is imposing that on the lady, it's her either to cook or not to cook.

but truth is there is no serious minded guy who intends taking a lady to the isle and would not check her culinary skills even if its for once.
cool

You are the only matured lady in here.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Masonic(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dfinex:

The OP was asking if it is right to cook for a bf on the regular. Like you're his mommy or something grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by CentaurXV(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'd say Yes and I'd say no.
Yes, This comes with criterias.
For example, Are you the only chick he is dating?
Does he love you?
Do you actually cuddle up most of the times?
Are you free with each other?
Has he given you that impression? (That he'd like to marry you)
Does he call you sweet names?

If yes. Cook for him anytime, any day cause you'd only be missing out and fall short of his "requirements"

No.This also comes withe criterias.
Are you certain you are his main chick?
Is he romantic with you?
Has he given you that impression.etc
If he has not, Then don't make it an habit to cook for him. Unless you want to change that "notion" smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
saintCaligula:
Nope you don't get it my dear...
one of the memories that will be missed by a guy when a lady that cooks is far away from her boyfriend is the food of the lady and you will find out that the romance grows stronger...
I'm typing from experience
Nice one but i'm done buying.
I will only cook for three men: My Dad, bro and hubby
Now be kind enough to respect my decision smiley

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Mimzyy(f): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Acheron:

I will marry this lady one day wink. You're right.

Btw, I wasn't stalking. I just accidentally stumbled on this post grin.

Lol...hiya
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by pennytrate: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
KissChrix:

You're so on point nigga cool

it ain't new to us anymore, they resurface when they want to snatch seün's money after that, they abscond into oblivion undecided
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

Same goes for him
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Dfinex(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Masonic:

The OP was asking if it is right to cook for a bf on the regular. Like you're his mommy or something grin

and I'm asking u is it right for a guy to spend on a gf on the regular. like he's her dad or something?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
pennytrate:

it ain't new to us anymore, they resurface when they want to snatch seün's money after that, they abscond into oblivion undecided

Well, She's missed it
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by saintCaligula(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nice one but i'm done buying.
I will only cook for three men: My Dad, bro and hubby
Now be kind enough to respect my decision smiley
hmmm your hubby was your boyfriend or are you indirectly telling me that in all the months of boyfriend and girlfriend, you won't cook for him?
If that is the case then i won't respect your decision...
angry
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Masonic(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dfinex:

and I'm asking u is it right for a guy to spend on a gf on the regular. like he's her dad or something?

Of course its not right. Na the same thing we dey talk o grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Presh900(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
KissChrix:

Well, She's HE missed it
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Presh900 post=51155833][/quote]
Sorry jurh.... I don forget say na Tunde gringrin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by pennytrate: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
KissChrix:

Well, She's missed it

never conclude yet, anyway ama watch how it plays out, if she/he can stick to the script when the real drama is on
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Masonic:

They can't understand
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nma27:
Bae sucks at cooking my dear... Didn't get that gist before saying Yes to his Sweet Mouth... sad angry
Accurate! Lalasticlala
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by EmperorLee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Maxi112:
loooolz

I don too dey ghost mood, make I contribute small na

Oya enjoy na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Masonic(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

They can't understand

Comprehension issues grin

How low standards have sunk..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Hadez(f): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Masonic:

Comprehension issues grin

How low standards have sunk..
One was even talking about fucccking for free
Seems those here know nothing else from sex sex and sex
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
It's not a big deal oh...

I can cook for my Bf jare kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Masonic(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hadez:

One was even talking about fucccking for free
Seems those here know nothing else from sex sex and sex

Lol, that's how low we've sunk hun.. Anything to please the crowd at the expence of the truth. The people with such mindset usually end up cussing out men for dumping them after they've given their "all". Kindly note that "all" in this context usually means sacrifice. This sacrifice largely involves sex and manual labour.

Well, like I said, I cant allow a potential wife cook for me too often. Every man wants a good cook, no doubt. That's why I would insist she cooks every once in a while. I don't need to eat her food daily to be sure she's a chef. If she cooks for me on the regular and I get used to it, it starts to loose its value overtime. But if every once in a while, she gives me a treat, I would surely look forward to claiming that lass for myself.

But then again... I dont expect fickle minded kids to understand the dynamics of courtship.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.