Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? (3101 Views)

ISIS Behead 4 Xtain Boys For Refusing Toconvert To Islam (HORRIFYING PHOTOS) / Before,immediately Or After Faith? Wen Do U Receive The Gift Of The Holy Spirit? / Healings And The Gift Of Healing In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by zigszag(f): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2005
I am thinking of getting a PSP for my cousin. What do you all think?

Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by c0dec(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2005
when i saw the title, i was gonna say PSP and bam! u've already decided.

PSP it is then. if your cousin is younger, u could get him a nintendo DS instead.
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by chillin(f): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2005
a PSP!! ohh yeahh u talkin!! hope he know wat a PSP really is! before d boy use am take play ping pong!! u know what i mean!! cheesy
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by hotangel2(f): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2005
PSP it is.
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by FLYBOY(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2005
Hi all,
where's the best place to get aPSP and what's the '' going price''?
by the way.....above refers to LAGOS
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by Oracle(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2005
as our faces are different so are our hearts, minds, decisions
and wants so different boys have different needs
some boys may not fancy the PSP.
They might prefer maybe a cassette player, camera
or any other thing.
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by disney(f): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2005
An Ipod......................na wetin de reign for 15 years old so him no go de buy CD's again for market grin

A laptop.........21 to 25 years old so he no go go cyber cafe again grin

A car...................25 and above so he no go waka again/use okada again and him go fit get girlfriend grin

A hummer.....................30 and above so he go know say him own don better for xmas and for him family smiley

champagne and beer...............40 and above.........so them go all celebrate una present.  grin grin grin grin
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by hotangel2(f): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2005
nice one disney.
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by goodguy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2005
I'd prefer a PSP too. But I really don't mind a laptop or a hummer limo. wink
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by hotangel2(f): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2005
Okay so i talked to my cousins in nigeria today.. And after asking them (the boys) wat they want for xmass.. Most of them said..

My cuzzs below 12 said:
Bicycle
Computer wrist watch (wateva that is..) cheesy
Kid's Laptop

My other cousin that's above 15 said;

Ipod
PSP
or a Laptop

Hope that helps?

And my friend' brother that's Here.. said:
IPOD
The new nike shoe (cant remember wat he called it).
And probably anything from[i] jordan[/i].
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by prettyH(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2005
HA,
do u intend buying all these things or aint they expensive?
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by c0dec(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2005
FLYBOY:

Hi all,
by the way.above refers to LAGOS

before i migrated in september, u could get a PSP for about 20k - you might think i'm lying but whatever.
where? the koros of alaba and oshodi. i'm talking underground levels. shine ya eye. you could even get for 15k (without the memory stick and earphones).
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by FLYBOY(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2005
Thanks Codec.
I go SHINE eye well well grin grin grin 8 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by hotangel2(f): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2005
prettyH:

HA,
do u intend buying all these things or aint they expensive?

Do i look like a worker? Yeah right! I just wanted to know what they needed.. Plus. it's actually left to my dad if he wanna buy stuffs for em. I don't see him buying those stuffs and sending em tho.. he'll prolly just send the money.
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by goodguy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2005
rolleyes
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by seyefar(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2005
psp i a perfect gift.
u can as well buy a laptop if u r boxed up.
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by icingbaby(f): 3:58am On Dec 07, 2005
video Games.
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by icingbaby(f): 4:29am On Dec 07, 2005
favorite NBA jersey
razor E200s seated Electric scooter
paint ball set
music CD player
spider man 2 backpack or sponge Bob
remote contro soccer table
XBOX 360

that  my little cousin list.
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by NduGod(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2005
PSP or
Re: What's the Gift Most Wanted By Boys for Christmas? by nana(f): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2005
FLYBOY:

Hi all,
by the way.above refers to LAGOS
If u've got the cash and u want quality,check out mega plaza.

(1) (Reply)

Can One Be Born Again More Than Three Times? / How Do We Know Christianity Is True And We Are Not Deceived? / I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.