Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways (1729 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / 12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by lola024(f): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Do you sometimes feel like a girl is attracted to you, be it a friend or someone you see now and then? Learn how to find out if a girl likes you here.

It’s not always easy to know if a girl likes you.

Just when you assume a girl is interested in you, you may find out that she’s only being friendly or nice.

But by putting a few obvious signs together, you’ll see that it’s not so hard to decipher a girl’s feelings towards you.

How to find out if a girl likes you

If you’ve ever felt like a girl likes you, just use these tips to bring things out in the open.

And once you do know the answer, you can ask her out if you choose to or just enjoy the attention!

#1 You catch her staring at you often.
Does she steal glances at you now and then? And every time you look at her, does she blush and look away?

If a girl can’t stop staring at you, especially when you’re busy or occupied with something else, it’s a good sign to show that she has something romantic in mind when it comes to your thoughts.

#2 You bump into her often.
And somehow, she doesn’t seem surprised to see you.

If you don’t know this girl or haven’t been introduced to her, and you still see her out of the blue in places where you like hanging out, she may want to catch your eye.

#3 Her friends seem excited.
She seems nervous. One of the easiest ways to find out if a girl likes you is by watching her behavior when she’s with her friends. Do you see her friends nudging her while she blushes and discreetly looks at you now and then? Well, if her friends stare hard at you and laugh, and if she coyly catches your eye, there’s definitely a crush in the air.

#4 She thinks you’re a great guy.
When you have a conversation with this girl, does she constantly remind you about how sweet a guy you are? Being labeled a sweet guy isn’t always a compliment. But if she ever does say any girl would be lucky to have you, then that surely is a compliment!

#5 She looks for excuses to touch you.
Some girls are just touchy feely all the time. But almost all the girls aren’t. Does a girl look for excuses to touch you or hold your hand? If you notice this behavior of hers only around you and not any other guy, she probably does have feelings for you.

#6 She compliments you a lot.
Does this girl treat you preferentially? Does she favor you or take your side all the time? There’s a good chance that a girl likes you if she favors you and compliments you for the smallest of reasons, all the time.

#7 She talks about your exes and girlfriend.
When a girl likes a guy, she’d want to know everything about his relationship status and his past relationships. It’s an easy way to get to know more about the kind of girls you like and are attracted to, and also the relationship issues that matter to you.

#8 She talks about your plans.
If a girl likes you, she’d want to be a part of your life beyond work or college hours. Friends do casually ask each other what they’re up to over the weekend, but if a girl wants to date you, she’d try to look for similar activities often, so she can join you.

am I communicating?... are you even following......

Find out the remaining Tips below

How to Find Out if a Girl Likes You in 12 Ways

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by Loveprince: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Who go complete d remain 4 u

4 Likes

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by crazymommy(f): 12:18am On Nov 19, 2016
All these list just to know if a lady likes him or not??ok oooooo....kontinu.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 19, 2016
crazymommy:
All these list just to know if a lady likes him or not??ok oooooo....kontinu.
i done dey find you since angry dem done cure you?

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2016
most girls that like me, always walk up to me and say it ooooo

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by Idydarling(f): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2016
a girl can be doing all these without any special interest in u jare

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by crazymommy(f): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
i done dey find you since angry dem done cure you?
yeah after you tried to infect me with your stupidity...yeah they have cured me....grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 19, 2016
crazymommy:
yeah after you tried to infect me with your stupidity...yeah they have cured me....grin
cool

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by RealSniper: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Waiting For The Complete List. Btw All Don Haqqen To Me Ooo.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by BiafranBushBoy: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2016
lola024.... keep plagiarising..
Continue stealing people's articles!!

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by lola024(f): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2016
RealSniper:
Waiting For The Complete List.
Btw All Don Haqqen To Me Ooo.

sniper... just join Moral24 am sure you will like it

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by sorextee(m): 1:00am On Nov 19, 2016
After reading all these, I found out my crush has no feelings for me.. cry

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by gunpoint(m): 1:43am On Nov 19, 2016
I think if she isn't totally trying to defraud you, she might like you
Anything else, check her phone, you just might be saved as maga Lekki grin
Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by dingbang(m): 6:00am On Nov 19, 2016
grin

Girls are impossible to understand

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by lola024(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
grin

Girls are impossible to understand

we are the easiest to understand

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways by SirKriz(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2016
OP, please add reference to your write-up if you are not the original owner of the idea. #ChangeBeginsWithYou

Something like this will do:

http://www.lovepanky.com/men/how-to-tips-and-guide-for-men/how-to-find-out-if-a-girl-likes-you

(1) (Reply)

A Thrend For Night Crawlers / Are All The Girls Now Orphans? / See The Weird Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.