Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" (36959 Views)

Mistakes Public Universities Students Make / Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money / Atiku My Father Jailed For Not Sending Me To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by NotComplaining: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2016
saintmark88:

There is no student in public universities that can speak English in an error-free manner like the head boy of my secondary

http://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-public-varsities-graduates-cannot-compete-with-my-secondary-school-students/

A long winded way of saying 'perfect grammatical English' so it seems Atiku too has much to learn from this secondary school boy, like learning how to be concise.
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Kfed4ril(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2016
sava2:
The igbos do anything to get ahead , even cheating in school. While the Yoruba are lay back.

What's up with you and igbos na?
Use your head o

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by ZUBY77(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2016
saintmark88:
What an insult!!!!!!!!!!!?

No its not an insult
Most public university students are as dumb as the government that manages the schools.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Make we hear word!...we already know u're scheming for 2019!
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Fabnas(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2016
When u give money to fools, it only makes them more foolish

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Deejay777(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2016
prospero5:
why is this man in the news again?
is he trying to be relevant or what?
dat mind d stupid man, he z trying 2 gain mor popularity, so dat pple cn vote 4 im in d coming 2019 general election

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Adebowale89(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2016
this man is nothing but a failed and irrelevant politician

there is no doubt that, if he was elected as Nigeria president. he will definitely rule as a capitalist

never again, should we allow all these old rag politicians to rule us. I will rather vote for nuhu ribadu in north than him or buhari comes 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by AreaFada2: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Miles300:
What did he do when he was vice to improve education , as I remember those periods were periods of indefinite strikes .. They will insult the people and come back for us to elect them, is it not looted funds he used to established his schools ..?
Tor!

He was vice president for good 8 years. Yet he doesn't feel he failed his country's public school students.

He established his own university as a sitting VP. While all they did was start Open University that hardly graduates people till today & their law graduates as far as I know cannot go to Law School.

Instead of using his position & energy to serve Nigeria, he served himself.

Yet Jonathan built 12 new fed universities under 6 years and trabalists & bigots said he did nothing. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by loosecanon50(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2016
God punish you Atiku, bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Hugo7(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2016
My problem with people who are more interested in your grammar than what you have to offer...must we all be writers? . Atiku is one of those to blame for the state of the Nation.
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Semper247(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
See their 2019 presidential candidate slamming them oooo..... Loool

Why are these people so unlucky anywhere they turn to?

Supporting Atiku cos if hatred for buhari and now, only God knows who they will turn to again.

Wailers from the yeast, how market?

Cc: OZOAKPE #Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by RexTramadol1: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=ademi4wealth post=51162846]Imagine his level of education he is not ashamed of himself he ruled the country as the VP for 8yrs and did not achieve anything only to use our money to establish AUN and quarel with his oga now he is comparing a public university with a secondary school if all your teachers are from private university that means all your teachers find it hard to pass Jamb and Post jamb. Good radiance to bad rubbish[/

na u cause the insult na..........radiance bawo? riddance ni before Atiku catch u
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Adebowale89(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
there is no doubt that, if he is elected as Nigeria president. he will definitely rule as a capitalist

never again, should we allow all these old rag politicians to rule us. I will rather vote for nuhu ribadu in north than him or buhari comes 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by fotadmowmend(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2016
The man ought to be stoned.... ifthat statement is true, then whose fault?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Alexrayz(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Funny how u guys are focusing on just the English while he is saying in all areas u can think of his students are better off
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2016
My question is: how can Atiku who can not speak error-free English, know when someone is speaking error-free English or not?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by morbeta(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Atiku you have voiced your myopic opinion Abi, mine goes thus; Mr Abubaka Atiku, travel to the US...........if you come back I will publicly tear my green card. Anuofia, mpki hausa.

In Obasanjo's voice...Atiku can never be NIGERIA President!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Iamthoney(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2016
sava2:
Canadian and American don't speak good English. They don't speak the Queen's English.
Nawa for you ooo...is the Queen's English the official language for both Canada and America? who do you this thing self? chai o ma se oooo!!!
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Unsad(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2016
LMFAOOOO. This guy Don finish Unizik grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by MrSly(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Educated fool. He thinks that the mere speaking of English shows how intelligent one is. That is how the ruin the country with their warp and poor mentality thoughts. Try those kids in Physics and Maths quiz in a neutral enviroment, you'll know how intelligent they are.

Sure physics and maths are technical and denote knowledge. However, a graduate who cannot express thoughts, ideas, etc with at least error free simple sentences is simply dull and not worthy of the name "varsity graduate"
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Rilwayne001: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
Maybe he was referring to some Northern Universities where they teach Accountancy students with Hausa language.undecided

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Vatsyayana: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
Maybe he was referring to some Northern Universities where they teach Accountancy students with Hausa language.undecided

No! He specifically mentioned University of Zik- UNN where Biafrans are educated.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by altitudee: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2016
University of Zik in Akwa in Anambra State....
O yea students n lecturers of the above mentioned University, is it true that u can't speak an error free English language i.e u can't speak English without making mistakes (blunder)... The VC of the above mentioned university must reply Atiku's Comment... from another angle: Is Atiku advertising his school?

Anambra State....Chidinma State...Cucumber Capital

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by BjDreamchaser(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2016
Nelsizzy:
And you are too stupid to read where he said NO PUBLIC UNIVERSITY STUDENT. Get a life dude

Typical Ipob youth...
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by bishopemalex: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2016
Abeg make u guys help tell him to try go US or enter US Embassy for Nigeria whether the story nor go change

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by shangodele974(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2016
paparazzi1987:
I thought boohary was the dullest grin

So speaking English is a yard stick to measure intelligence
don't blame him, he join custom at d age 14 or so through d same demarginalisation of d North through tafawa balewa program, he could av been on d street of yola begging

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by zicoraads: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2016
He should have made use of some public University students, then he would have been spot on.
Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by Nelsizzy(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Typical Ipob youth...
Shut the fvck up!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by gloryman91: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
This corrupt man is brainless sha. Useless man.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by softie101: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
The school you used public fund to build .And here you are insulting the same public you stole from. SMH..I blame Buhari for not sending you to where you belong (KP: Kuje Prison)

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" by seguno2: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Is it not the money meant to pay good salaries and provide adequate classrooms & properly equipped laboratories/libraries that the shameless Atiku stole, shared and corruptly enriched himself with?
He should save his pretence and hypocritical sermon for the brainless zombies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Remembers His Mother, Abibatu Mogaji 10 Years After / Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty / Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.