Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet (55931 Views)

Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Celebrate Crew Of Their Hit Movie "76" [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by fkdmods: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
PANDOGARI:
Trash! This woman is getting old, she is looking fifty years old already. What she was wearing looks antiquated. Lalastica, fasting and prayers on her behalf please.

See as you de vigorously condemn the woman. Your life must be empty. Lol. Remember, we all get old. It's what you do with your life that counts. Not what you wear. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by angeltolly(f): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yeyegist:
How does her not getting married affect una..

lalasticlala

By the way, that dress na big flop

I just don't get........ Nigerians be taking paracetamol for another person's headache from time immemorial sad

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Alariwo2: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Senior cucumber crew

But Chidinma okeke fine pass Rita dominic na, or is it just me
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by adedayoa2(f): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Nawa ooh must somebody even marry self abegi tiwa toyin and funke all got married and see what happened.

Let her kip shinning jare . She'll marry when she's ready
make person no follow people mouth o, when Funke and co never marry, people dey insult them even as them make mistake them still dey insult them.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by iamharkinwaley: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Must everybody marry?.
See jamb question
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by legibow: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
At least she no naked

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by dahmie2013: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Y are u all so myopic like dis? Must a celebrity always dress in a clingy manner? I 4 one like d dress, she must not always suit ur pattern or always have a particular 4mart. D dress is cool & makes her look different.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by mfujah(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
seyoops4u:
chu!... I kn, u don't mean it lipsrsealed
that guy nah fool joor free am

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by shumuel(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Gossiplover:
Nollywood figures, Rita Dominic and Ramsey Nouah were recently together in a film screening on the red carpet. Ramsey is always cute no matter the time and Rita looks stunning. Well her dress to the occasion has been center of attraction for those we refer to as fashion police. Does it look like a night wear for the bedroom?

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/see-what-rita-dominic-wore-to-event.html

Ramsey, i no they trust you again, whats with you and Rita these days, are you tring to help her ministry ? cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yeyegist:

lalasticlala

no mind them she achieve more than those shouting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by okowande(f): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rita what happened to ur dress sense now?? Raincoat for tis heat OMG. Somthing is terribly wrong somwhr?
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by dangotesmummy: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Iyawo yuzedo cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Lady1F(f): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
nice outfit rams ............. if you are interested in Bitcoin generator hit me up. serious minded peeps only please!!!
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Decryptor(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Nawa ooh must somebody even marry self abegi tiwa toyin and funke all got married and see what happened.

Let her kip shinning jare . She'll marry when she's ready

Mercy Johnson nko? She carry 2 head?? Taking the decision to get married is one thing...determining to stay married is another!
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Vince77(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
It's still a decent dress
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by shegra58: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yeyegist:

lalasticlala

as flop as pogba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by stevkc: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Maximize your daily electricity supply from the power holding companies. Are you in Portharcourt,imo,abia,anywhere in Nigeria. Contact ENERGYWORLD for your solar power installation,inverter installation, Generator repair and maintenance,piping and other mechanical works on 08069487971 or 08146756422 or stevkc2007@yahoo.com
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
What does nigerians know about fashion smh bush people how fine a dress doesnt mean its classy nd how ugly a dress is doesnt means its aba made.the dress is whats trending in new york fashion week nd you all can shove up your bush ideas in your fucking ass rita dominic dnt mind them joor theyve got no class.bush nairalanders
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by nortcentrallord(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
ShitHead:

Tell your mama marry first.

Lol. You must be that pained. Guess she is your sister, mum, or you are her number 1 fan or are you her em em, "that's all"

Naaaaa, you aren't up to.
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by booz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Are you sure she's not pregnant?
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Drabrah(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
PANDOGARI:
Trash! This woman is getting old, she is looking fifty years old already. What she was wearing looks antiquated. Lalastica, fasting and prayers on her behalf please.

On d contrary, me think her dressing appears more decent these days, & I appreciate dat.
She's beautiful, & so ll always look gud in wot e'er she puts on.
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by engrjacuzzi: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rita you are just too pretty to be single.... why not marry all these our polithiefcians.
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Bigii(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
When she go marry self?

Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by placeofallure(f): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Whaaaat! I almost mistook this for my choir robe, just add some inches to the length. This is a fashion faux pas no doubt. Aunty Rita was on her off day!
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by talktonase(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Why most of these unmarried actress and bloggers don't mind is because they don't celibate. They are getting it steady.

Rita that dress isn't fitting.
how do you know they don't celibate? Do you guys celebrate together? The dress sha makes her look like a wicked witch from the west.The broom and the rafia hat are the items missing. grin
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by talktonase(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
Rita you are just too pretty to be single.... why not marry all these our polithiefcians.
At this age she can only be fit for the position of a mistress...plenty water don pass under her bridge. grin
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by talktonase(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
abuayman:
Ramsey, marry her kawai
you wan make then born albino grin you no see as them yellow! Shuuuuuu
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Kaybaba5(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wetin consign me..
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by trumpclinton247: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
look so good on her.... only for those that have dress sense and know fashion
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by oluxy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Is she married?
Re: Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet by Zirah: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol. Showed my little niece this picture. She's just 6 years. "Do you like this gown?" l ask. She replies "How can I like this gown? It looks like graduation gown" grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) / Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.