Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's (1974 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / Slay Mama's In The 80's / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Izic00(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2016
list of mine where:

Voltron Defender of the Universe
Captain planet
Biker mice from mars
Jonny Quest
Pinky and the brain
Danger mouse
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Thundercats
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Flash Gordon
Wiget
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Antina(f): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Voltron - Defender of the Universe
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Smellymouth: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2016
From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend...

The legend of Voltron: Defender of the Universe. A mighty robot, loved by good, feared by evil. As Voltron's legend grew, peace settled across the galaxy.

On Planet Earth, a Galaxy Alliance was formed... Together with the good planets of the Solar System they maintained peace through out the universe until a new horrible menace swept the galaxy.

NTA 2 Channel 5 aired it back then...Lol

3 Likes

Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by DjAndroid: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Izic00:
list of mine where:

Captain planet
Biker mice from mars
Jonny Quest
Pinky and the brain
Danger mouse
Thundercats
Flash Gordon
Wiget

I just read through this list and tears dropped off my eyes because I don't know any of the cartoons listed here.
Reason is that we had no TV at home in my childhood days. It also reminded me the difficulties encountered those days by my family headed by Mom alone. Dad died at the age of 36.
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2016
johnny bravo pinky and brain biker mice silver hulk aladin
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Op how could you have left out SuperTed and Jumbo? Those were a few of my favourites.

2 Likes

Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by heritage2009(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend...

The legend of Voltron: Defender of the Universe. A mighty robot, loved by good, feared by evil. As Voltron's legend grew, peace settled across the galaxy.

On Planet Earth, a Galaxy Alliance was formed... Together with the good planets of the Solar System they maintained peace through out the universe until a new horrible menace swept the galaxy.

Go and marry. Your mates first child is 14yrs old grin
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Smellymouth: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2016
heritage2009:

Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Izic00(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2016
DjAndroid:

I just read through this list and tears dropped off my eyes because I don't know any of the cartoons listed here.
Reason is that we had no TV at home in my childhood days. It also reminded me the difficulties encountered those days by my family headed by Mom alone. Dad died at the age of 36.

sorry bro! but u remembered them or heard of them as a kid?
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Izic00(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Op how could you have left out SuperTed and Jumbo? Those were a few of my favourites.

correct guy "super ted" forget that one hahahahahaha cheesy

guy u watch cartoon wella
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Izic00(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

correct one bro, once and always a lover of cartoons
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Izic00(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Antina:
Voltron - Defender of the Universe

hope uve seen the reboot of voltron the legendary defender came out this yr thats if u still watch cartoons
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

bro smellymouth don tey like Galilee
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by DjAndroid: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2016
Izic00:

sorry bro! but u remembered them or heard of them as a kid?

I don't know any of them, neither did I hear about them. I didn't watch TV in my childhood days.
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Antina(f): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Izic00:

hope uve seen the reboot of voltron the legendary defender came out this yr thats if u still watch cartoons

Cartoon ke? I have stopped watching cartoons ooo, no time.
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Antina(f): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Izic00:

Cartoon ke? I have stopped watching cartoons ooo, no time cheesy
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Julietcutie(f): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2016
danger mouse... voltron... biker mice ...pinky and the brain
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Izic00(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2016
Julietcutie:
danger mouse... voltron... biker mice ...pinky and the brain

girl ur on point but waitooo i think say na guys watch cartoons pass that yr
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Jadoskii(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Biker mice
Freakaziod
Courage the cowardly dog (funny dog,stupid owner)

Ed ed eddy
Samurai jack
Rugrats
Sponge Bob square pants
Power puff girls
Pinky and the brain
Dexters lab
Johnny bravo
Animaniacs
Darkwing duck
Sonic the hedgehog
Cow and chicken (I love this show)
Hey Arthur
Dr Katz
South park
Futurama
Daria
The angry beavers
The critic
The tick
Gargoyles
Histeria.........

Mmmmm,I still follow some..

Nd den ud be wondering if I spent my childhood in front of a screen....

Well I av graduated to anime now...
#One punch man
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Jadoskii(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Izic00:

yea I av downloaded it.....tis awesome......
Do u watch anime or read manga
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Omo, I watch dumbo tire o grin
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Cholls(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2016
my brother no like Voltron Defender of the Universe this days..........I make sure i do my chores to enable me enjoy it.

The other one is Power Rangers.But it is overrated.
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Izic00(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
Jadoskii:
yea I av downloaded it.....tis awesome......
Do u watch anime or read manga

YUP!

Naruto
Boruto
Fairytail
Bleach
Deathnote

and i read the manga too only on naruto thou its finish am on Boruto now
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Izic00(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Cholls:
my brother no like Voltron Defender of the Universe this days..........I make sure i do my chores to enable me enjoy it.

The other one is Power Rangers.But it is overrated.

i ilke the rebooth the drawing and story is cool waitin on season 2 nxt yr

1 Like

Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by firstking01(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2016
Tom and jerry ti take over.
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Cholls(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Izic00:

i ilke the rebooth the drawing and story is cool waitin on season 2 nxt yr
my brother nice one cuz I need to make my unborn child know about Voltron Defender of the Universe.
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by mercilize(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2016
magic school bus
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Izic00(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2016
mercilize:
magic school bus

Thanks dear 4 bringin that up. Ur on point u watch cool cartoons that year
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Izic00:
list of mine where:

Captain planet
Biker mice from mars
Jonny Quest
Pinky and the brain
Danger mouse
Thundercats
Flash Gordon
Wiget
All of yours Including Muppet babies and Fraggle Rock...
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2016
mercilize:
magic school bus
Love this too
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Izic00:

YUP!

Naruto
Boruto
Fairytail
Bleach
Deathnote

and i read the manga too only on naruto thou its finish am on Boruto now
Love Naruto, Inuyasha, Bleach, God eater, Fatestay Unlimited Blade works.... Dem many sha
Re: Which Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid If U Where Born In The 80's by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2016
heritage2009:

What makes u think he's single??

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's This Guy Looking At? / How To Change Your Dark Lips To Red Lips With These 2 Natural Remedies / Two Types Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.