Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online (12617 Views)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Omg See What This Lagos Boy Is Doing To This Nine Girls on bed Unbelievable / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by SycophanticGoat: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
The ugly mo'furker tho.. Disgusting as furk.. I'd rather a girl behave like a guy than a guy behave like a girl. The later is quite irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by bigybanty02(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
U will kee somebody wit laff 4 here one day

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by angeltolly(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Radarada

Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by Bigsteve121(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wetin my eye go see for this nairaland shocked shocked, which kind nonsense be that posing as if he is a girl rubbish. If I come see am I go use koboko on him shameless animal.
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by centboy123456(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Splinz:
Someone should tell this boy sey I no want vex.

Abeg nor vex oh take am easy oh hahhahahahah
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
What does sexuality have to do with the economy? His sexuality will be a matter of discussion between the individual and his maker. It's not a matter for us to ponder!
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by TrapSoul(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
The ugly mo'furker tho.. Disgusting as furk.. I'd rather a girl behave like a guy than a guy behave like a girl. The later is quite irritating.
Double standards... why is it ok for a girl to behave like a boy but not ok for a boy to behave like a girl? Even tho I don't like guys that behave like girls that's just sexist AF!! angry
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by TrapSoul(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
9jaBloke:
Gay peeps should ask themselves this question:

If one or both of my parents were gay, would I have been in existence?
That's the point but you won't get it
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by SycophanticGoat: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
TrapSoul:

Double standards... why is it ok for a girl to behave like a boy but not ok for a boy to behave like a girl? Even tho I don't like guys that behave like girls that's just sexist AF!! angry

That's my opinion because it looks cool to me when a girl behaves or dresses like a guy but on the other hand, it's like putting wall geckos in swimsuits..

I'm i no longer allowed to express my thoughts and bare my opinion? Do you want to force me to align with your thoughts pattern? That's just authoritarian AF!! angry
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by TrapSoul(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That's my opinion because it looks cool to me when a girl behaves or dresses like a guy but on the other hand, it's like putting wall geckos in swimsuits..

I'm i no longer allowed to express my thoughts and bare my opinion? Do you want to force me to align with your thoughts pattern? That's just authoritarian AF!! angry
I was merely ponting out the fact that your opinion is bias i wasn't forcing you to align with anything, you are always entitled to your opinion #peace
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 20, 2016
LorDBolton:
na wa...

funny how almost all "openly" gay people from bobrisky to denrele to alimi to this bloke are yorubas... lols

Lol. I can see ur point here
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by HIScraziness(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Why would anybody even post this glorified nonsense on nairaland at all!!?!!

Shiit looks disgusting as fvck!!
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2016
He's gorgeous.

Where does it say that he is gay?

Lmao cheesy Traphedges is this you?
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by eezeribe(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Hypocrites are condemning him... We all have our own sins. No one is better
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by TrapHedges(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2016
khiaa:
He's gorgeous.

Where does it say that he is gay?

Lmao cheesy Traphedges is this you?

do you have a crush on me? undecided
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by calabaman(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:
No be him anus? When them burst am to the point he starts wearing pampers, by then no one go tell am to quit.

grin Mumu boy.

Wow
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by INCREDIBLEGUY: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
like seriously i dont see why you guys are castigating gays... You can be a gay if you choose.. To.. Its all agreement........lif you wana be a gay kindly add me.....am so sexy
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by khiaa(f): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
TrapHedges:

do you have a crush on me? undecided

lmao Is that you?
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by ifyan(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
I think he need Bono bois in his life
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by chigoizie7(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Is that guy rich?

because for my area, he is just another ATM to some guys.

Dem go so beat am eehn? Them go even prevent police from arresting him.

E get girls wey suffer for those guys hands, (lesbians) dem hear am soteeey, some begin lash guys to prove they ain't lesbo no more, if I hear say guys free them, them still de vomit money, at some point, they packed out, still guys de track them to collect tittle
Re: Pictures Of 18 Year Old Gay Lagos Boy Trending Online by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
wink cheesy gays add me... Am stanley from edo state..... I love thick d**k on ma ashole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.