Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts (2406 Views)

African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
I stumble on this pictures of some fruits taking the form of some vital human reproductive parts. Please can someone satisfy my curiosity by telling me if its a genetic issue or a calculated attempt by nature to ridicule humans. Below are the pictures. Thanks

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
more pix

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
pix 2

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
pix 3

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
pix4

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
pix 5

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin

Hahahahahhaha... Whoever planted the cucumber, I'm pretty sure it was a female... grin
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
pix 6

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Bilofmi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
These aren't ordinary fruits.
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahahahhaha... Whoever planted the cucumber, I'm pretty sure it was a female... grin
Queen I no na only cucumber u go see. No wonder cucumber dey for the middle of ur name. women n cucumber be like 5&6
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by MartinsBlog: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/everything-about-me-is-sexy-maryam.html

Everything about me is sexy - Maryam Charles
– Some married men sha…
– Actress Maryam Charles recently revealed that despite their married status, men still ask her for sex
– She also gave some insights into the issue of sexual harassment in Nollywood
The issue of sexual harassment in Nollywood is something people rarely talk about. Probably because... READ MORE...

http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/everything-about-me-is-sexy-maryam.html[color=#006600][/color]

1 Share

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by MartinsBlog: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2016

Everything about me is sexy - Maryam Charles
– Some married men sha…
– Actress Maryam Charles recently revealed that despite their married status, men still ask her for sex
– She also gave some insights into the issue of sexual harassment in Nollywood
The issue of sexual harassment in Nollywood is something people rarely talk about. Probably because... READ MORE...

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by 9jaBloke: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Iv always wondered too. I only see pictures, I've never actually seen any.
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Collyno82:

Queen I no na only cucumber u go see. No wonder cucumber dey for the middle of ur name. women n cucumber be like 5&6

Hahahaah... Of all the pishure, only cucumber is very much attractive and looks mouth-watering too grin

1 Like

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by dabbyz(f): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
If that girl been see this cucumber, .......
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
The first 2 pix. I wish they can open for my something to enter

1 Like

Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by kingpablo: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
if some girls get that cucumber in pix 4, na heaven on earth d parole go be 4 dem
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 12:55am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaah... Of all the pishure, only cucumber is very much attractive and looks mouth-watering too grin
ur not serious. u just saw only one cucumber but until u saw my cucumber, u will be glad u test
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Collyno82:

ur not serious. u just saw only one cucumber but until u saw my cucumber, u will be glad u test

Hahahhahaah... But u didn't take a pishure of ur cucumber ooo grin
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by pennytrate: 12:59am On Nov 20, 2016
dabbyz:
If that girl been see this cucumber, .......

the cucumber would have being dead literally, what a poor vegetable cry
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2016
grin
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhahaah... But u didn't take a pishure of ur cucumber ooo grin
smiles.,..... ask n u shall receive. u have not receive simply because u have not ask
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
I already knew what the first in your list will be Wherever you dug these from.
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Flexherbal(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
I tire ooo
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Collyno82(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
thornapple:
I already knew what the first in your list will be Wherever you dug these from.
Ur not serious
Re: Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Collyno82:

Ur not serious
Your list proves i am. tongue

(1) (Reply)

10 Psychological Hacks To Make Any Woman Fall For You / A Letter To Iamj / Ladies, What Kind Of Attire Is Befitting When Meeting Your Mother In-law - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.