Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) (78768 Views)

Abia NDLEA Raid Notorious Drug Bunk In Aba, Destroys Hideouts / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by tola9ja: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
It will never be well with Lord Lugard even in his grave. Sharing the same country with iilltrates and blood thirsty Fulani is always embarrassing.

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by DabuIIIT: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
The comments on this thread shows how much hatred has made nonsense of the minds of some people.

If tomorrow we get to hear the story surrounding this incident, and it turns out perhaps the bull was being led to the slaughter and, out of its resistance/agitation, broke lose from its leash and found itself where it is, would these people now take back their comments even when they've already cursed and insulted an entire tribe for suspicion of being responsible for this incident??

How could such conclusions be reached from just a picture?? Shouldn't the fact this is a lone bull and no herd is seen in sight tell some people, if they take a moment to apply simple logic to their thought process, that this is likely to have nothing to do with cattle herders

On the other thread regarding some Igbo dude that was executed in an Asian country over drug related offences, some dude, presumably a "Hausa/Fulani" (judging from his name) admonished posters (on the fb page) to stop branding an entire tribe over the act of just one, and I couldn't agree more with him, and made a comment to that effect on thread!

It is NOT RIGHT.

When one makes up his mind to lay down all that nonsense we do here daily bashing one another's tribes, some people just make the observance of that resolution so darn hard.

Smh.
this is completely and absolutely a waste of nairaland space,totally senseless..maybe same reasons and explanation would be given if it happens to u or a loved one.

Nigerians say no to wanton destruction by fulani herdsmen and their cattle..designated ranches are meant for catte.

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by MrEverest(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
the beasts will go and tell their ppl that the indigens stole their cows,...from dere u knw how the rest will play out. These ppl destroy ppls livelihood and ppties and wen their cows are confiscated,mayhem follows. The best is 2 ban dem mofos,...forever
Lol, fulanis can do their nonsense anywhere in Nigeria and go Scot free but never in a place like Aba, I repeat it cannot happen in Aba! Jukwaa ese.

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Baroba(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
The comments on this thread shows how much hatred has made nonsense of the minds of some people.

If tomorrow we get to hear the story surrounding this incident, and it turns out perhaps the bull was being led to the slaughter and, out of its resistance/agitation, broke lose from its leash and found itself where it is, would these people now take back their comments even when they've already cursed and insulted an entire tribe for suspicion of being responsible for this incident??

How could such conclusions be reached from just a picture?? Shouldn't the fact this is a lone bull and no herd is seen in sight tell some people, if they take a moment to apply simple logic to their thought process, that this is likely to have nothing to do with cattle herders

On the other thread regarding some Igbo dude that was executed in an Asian country over drug related offences, some dude, presumably a "Hausa/Fulani" (judging from his name) admonished posters (on the fb page) to stop branding an entire tribe over the act of just one, and I couldn't agree more with him, and made a comment to that effect on thread!

It is NOT RIGHT.

When one makes up his mind to lay down all that nonsense we do here daily bashing one another's tribes, some people just make the observance of that resolution so darn hard.

Smh.

Keep preaching bro, your name befits you.. thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by BIDOO(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
jakiedudu:
It's high time other states in Nigeria follow Ekiti example and enact anti grazing law. We can't continue like this. We just can't.
mind you ekiti has Also suspended the anti-grazing bill some week agocheesy

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktimi:
grin where are those APC zombies, let them come and defend their masters again. Foolísh foóls

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
From my observation, if the cow had jumped onto the bonnet of that car, there's no way it could have ended on that posture. I perceive the car hit the cow. That is the situation which could have thrown the cow into the windshield.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by BIDOO(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
doctokwus:
Can someone verify these pics because its strange for a cow to jump unto a car.Maybe using its horns to break side mirrors,but cow jumps unto a car.I have my doubts.
can the picture also lie? If you cannot believe this, it is obvious for someone like you not to believe God self, make i ask you, are you an atheist?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Emeka.....

'Just happened now in 7UP, Aba. This cow jumped into this moving car carrying a man and his wife. Now you can see that Fayose's action in passing and assenting to Anti Grazing Bill is in order. This system wherein cows roam about the major roads n streets in Nigeria is bad n must stop. Other states in Nigeria should borrow a leaf from Ekiti State n Fayose'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-what-fulani-mans-cow-just-did-to.html
Buhari and his Kinsmen one start again
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Emeka.....

'Just happened now in 7UP, Aba. This cow jumped into this moving car carrying a man and his wife. Now you can see that Fayose's action in passing and assenting to Anti Grazing Bill is in order. This system wherein cows roam about the major roads n streets in Nigeria is bad n must stop. Other states in Nigeria should borrow a leaf from Ekiti State n Fayose'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-what-fulani-mans-cow-just-did-to.html
Buhari and his Kinsmen one start again
Make he take time
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by eagleeye2: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
MistadeRegal:
From my observation, if the cow had jumped onto the bonnet of that car, there's no way it could have ended on that posture. I perceive the car hit the cow. That is the situation which could have thrown the cow into the windshield.
HMMMMM. The car hit the cow and the bumper remained the same? smh

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by vickylincon(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
Here is how they farm cow in other country

fulani people are criminals
is that not a grazing reserve?. If you eat that kind meat, it will be soft unlike all those cows roaming the street. Until we shelve aside tribalism, religious bigotry.. That's when this country will be better.. Because every policy of the administration that does not favor some part are thrown into the bin. In us, both democrats and Republicans work for the success of their country
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by budhm(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Emeka.....

na woo abi na send they send am
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by SABA2002(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin END TIME COW grin grin grin
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Did the cow die?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
eagleeye2:

HMMMMM. The car hit the cow and the bumper remained the same? smh

That cow's legs are taller and not strong/thick enough to cause much damage to the bumper but, observing the picture carefully, you will spot a hit on the bumper between the head lamp and radiator vent.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by fkdmods: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
Here is how they farm cow in other country

fulani people are criminals

If is not the fault of the Fulani herdsmen. There is a saying that says "where there is no law there is no sin". You forget that this is a country where people think it is OK to set other people on fire just for being suspects. If Nigerians think it is OK to do that, then the Fulani herdsmen also believe it is OK to roam everywhere disregarding the safety of Nigerians. I think there is a policy in heaven to drop babies going to Nigeria on their heads. This is the only way I can justify it's citizens not reasoning properly.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by talktimi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
PeaceOut:

[s]Mr man, if your various state governors and representatives can not man up and protect your interest in your own state then am so sorry for you lots. Did fayose wait for the federal government to pass a legislation concerning the menace of herdsmen in Ekiti ?

This has nothing to do with Apc rather it your foolish leaders that should take care of their primary responsibility which is serving as the chief security officer.

Peace out[/s]
grin what is this zombie talking about ? Oh !!! All of a sudden Fayose made a right move by that legislation abi ? Confused entity please I know where I come from and we've brought the entire country to a standstill economically where I come from so Fulani herdsmen na toy for us. Don't take Panadol for our headache. Thenk

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by DabuIIIT: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
When fayose was taking preventive measures,stupid afonja ppl and mallams were foaming in the mouth,criticising and condemning him..if the abia state govt had taken similar measures,would such accident happen? Apc and their leaders and the bunch of their zombie followers gave evil and wickedness a new definition.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
na to seize that cow and sell to the nearest aboki
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by agrovick(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
The cow was probably fed weed because the scene depicted in the pictures is just confusing
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Bimpe29: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nawao, how come na?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by alen4smith(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktimi:
grin where are those APC zombies, let them come and defend their masters again. Foolísh foóls
a toddler would reason better.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by dayleke: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Gbese ree o!!!
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by PeaceOut(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktimi:
grin what is this zombie talking about ? Oh !!! All of a sudden Fayose made a right move by that legislation abi ? Confused entity please I know where I come from and we've brought the entire country to a standstill economically where I come from so Fulani herdsmen na toy for us. Don't take Panadol for our headache. Thenk

Fayose put his people's first before herdsmen, so if it's the right move or not that is left for your ignorant mind to ponder.

Why don't you tell me where you come from Mr James Bond?

You brought the Economy to a stand-still, what a foolish statement coming from an empty skull. If you don't want us to take panadol for you, don't bring your issues to Nairaland or any other social media.

Now Bleep off my mention! !!!!! !! !!!!! !
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Jymsyno: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Im an eye witness. The story is true not made up. Look well u will discover the scene is a hill. The car was ascending while the cow was descending. Water side is the gateway to ogbor hill in aba and harbours the biggest abbatour in the town. Both igbo and fulani herdsmen are guilty but the kekeman i entered told me it was a fulani herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by doctokwus: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Abiagirl777:

Lol it actually happens cos there's an abbatoir close to the road there,most times pedestrians and drivers are always on the run from cows escaping being slaughtered.

Ok,i bliv u cause females are more prone to telling d truth(but some here can lie o)!
It just looks odd from 1st glance.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by doctokwus: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
tdbankplc:

Oga open ur eyes and read well, the tweet reads "jumped out of a moving vehicle carrying it and fell ontop of other car following.
Please show d world how useless u are by pointing out in the post where it read "jumped put of a moving vehicle carrying it and fell ontop of other car".
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Franky826: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
derespect:
JUDGEMENT: Those cattle should be sold for the refurbishment and treatment of the car and the couples

GBAM!!!!

Court rise!
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Adenike775(f): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
I hope none of the family got injured embarassedI hope none of the family got injured
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
KeyzEEto:
The car owner don get Xmas Meat oo cheesy

Oga no free that cow o..e must go home grin
Nobody should eat that cow becos it must have been diabolically manipulated. Otherwise, how can a cow willingly jump on a car like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Offtopic! / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.