Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) (78766 Views)

Abia NDLEA Raid Notorious Drug Bunk In Aba, Destroys Hideouts / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by talktimi(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
PeaceOut:

[s]Fayose put his people's first before herdsmen, so if it's the right move or not that is left for your ignorant mind to ponder.

Why don't you tell me where you come from Mr James Bond?

You brought the Economy to a stand-still, what a foolish statement coming from an empty skull. If you don't want us to take panadol for you, don't bring your issues to Nairaland or any other social media.

Now Bleep off my mention[/s]! !!!!! !! !!!!! !
mumu zombie, the akamu between your ears is deceiving you seriously
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by desire222(f): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Those Fulanis can not try any nonsense in Aba. The last time they did, they got what they want. Aba people no send at all.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Aside fayose, all other governors are yes master boiboi fulani slaves who are afraid to talk to avoid probe.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by sleepyeyez(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktimi:
grin where are those APC zombies, let them come and defend their masters again. Foolísh foóls

Some people n grammar. which one con be "foolish fools" again?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by talktimi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
alen4smith:
a toddler would reason better.
brother king Solomon, thenk for your wisdom cool
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by talktimi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
sleepyeyez:

[s]Some people n grammar. which one con be "foolish fools" again?[/s]
Queen Eliza please come and teach me English. Thank cool
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Police must arrest that cow and carry am go court for this damage o.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Bakare19: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yawa don gas for real..
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by chibenn(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecidedthe issue is this crop destruction, while we are trying to protect our crops ,the will be trying to destroy it,
must they by all means course starvation to the poor masses ?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
No comment. Meanwhile today na my birthday
Hbd dearie.....age with grace

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by bobbybrown007: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Maybe the cow chew igbo leave or so
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
jmoore:

You have your doubts, abi?

Lie down!!!

Chai, No dull moments on Nairaland, Buhahahahahaha give him 6000 strokes of the cane grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by eagleeye2: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
MistadeRegal:

That cow's legs are taller and not strong/thick enough to cause much damage to the bumper but, observing the picture carefully, you will spot a hit on the bumper between the head lamp and radiator vent.
My dear no experienced driver will agree with your analysis.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by DabuIIIT: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktimi:
come on,do d needful
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by maximizer(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
The car owner don find christmas meat grin

SAI BABA!!!
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktimi:
grin where are those APC zombies, let them come and defend their masters again. Foolísh foóls
Everything na APC Mr man? For how long has APC as a party been ruling you? PDP was there for 16 years, and your brain was freezed all those years?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by sleepyeyez(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=talktimi post=51182710] Queen Eliza please come and teach me English. Thank cool[/quot

Ill cost u
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by bcashy: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktimi:

Oloriburuku owo e, during Jonathan regime cow no dey waka abi........seriously people like u should be in the zoo, what am I even saying? With this ur level of intelligence putting u among animal in the zoo will be an injustice to them!
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by menshowng(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
ow on earth dis d cow det on d wind screen shocked abi e fall frum plane? lool
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by fyneboy88(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
I pray the passengers were safe, and hope the cow was okay too.

Otherwise na beef party tonight
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
the fulani herdsmen are really dealing with the only brave tribe in Nigeria, yet them no fit move a muscle except to make noise here on nairalandgrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by ahahnow: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
OMG. I Hope the cow is ok. Poor thing shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
If na me I go just continue dey drive go house straight
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by badonkadonk: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Emeka.....

'Just happened now in 7UP, Aba. This cow jumped into this moving car carrying a man and his wife. Now you can see that Fayose's action in passing and assenting to Anti Grazing Bill is in order. This system wherein cows roam about the major roads n streets in Nigeria is bad n must stop. Other states in Nigeria should borrow a leaf from Ekiti State n Fayose'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-what-fulani-mans-cow-just-did-to.html

If na me be the man.. I would just come down from my car.. And start begging for a very sharp cutlass from passersby...

That cow must not escape my wife cooking pot...
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by MiyattiAllah: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
Here is how they farm cow in other country

fulani people are criminals
Pity
This is animals cruelty
Our cows are free folks enjoying same freedom like you.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by JAHseal: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Emeka.....

'Just happened now in 7UP, Aba. This cow jumped into this moving car carrying a man and his wife. Now you can see that Fayose's action in passing and assenting to Anti Grazing Bill is in order. This system wherein cows roam about the major roads n streets in Nigeria is bad n must stop. Other states in Nigeria should borrow a leaf from Ekiti State n Fayose'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-what-fulani-mans-cow-just-did-to.html
Pple of God, let's try & b fair in our assessment of situations like dis. 4 anybody 2 say 'd cow jumped into a moving car' is, 2 say d least, cynical! On d contrary, no one is saying dat carelessly allowing herds of cattle 2 roam d place unattended 2 (by whatever group of persons, from wherever) is right, but until laws 're enacted 2 curb dis situation, it behoves on us 2 b fair 2 all & resist d tendency 2 divide d pple along ethnic & religious lines, thereby further compounding d already tensed security situation across the land. From d pictures here, it is obvious dat d cow DID NOT "jump" into dat car... d car actually ran into it ! 
***Blessings! In the Name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, JAH! RastafarI! ***
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by talktimi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
bcashy:

[s]Oloriburuku owo e, during Jonathan regime cow no dey waka abi........seriously people like u should be in the zoo, what am I even saying? With this ur level of intelligence putting u among animal in the zoo will be an injustice to them[/s]!
zombie spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by talktimi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
maasoap:

[s]Everything na APC Mr man? For how long has APC as a party been ruling you? PDP was there for 16 years, and your brain was freezed all those years?[/s]
another zombie spotted grin this is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by rottennaija(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
Here is how they farm cow in other country

fulani people are criminals

Is it today this problem of cow farming stated? What has your PDP government been doing all this while? Did they not know how cows are farmed in other countries?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
am of the opinion that thay cow is actually a human being turned to a cow by some ritualist and d cow is not happy about that
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by talktimi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
DabuIIIT:

come on,do d needful
about what ?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Ekaka1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
@chie8,
You didn't even tell us what happened to the occupants ....hope they got out without any serious bodily harm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Offtopic! / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.