Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) (78770 Views)

Abia NDLEA Raid Notorious Drug Bunk In Aba, Destroys Hideouts / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Abegi....insurance company'll compensate d car owner
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by lanremayo: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Can someone verify these pics because its strange for a cow to jump unto a car.Maybe using its horns to break side mirrors,but cow jumps unto a car.I have my doubts.
........something is fishing
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by hamzeto: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
No the cow fell from the sky, thinking* can cows jump that high??
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
let me get this straight, a cow on a crashed wheel screen attacked them or they hit him unknowing while driving probably due to the unnoticed movement of the cow...if cow cannot talk, I go talk for am o...
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by paulibling(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Do cows Jump? @OP It seems you love cartoon plenty.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Usmaniaaa: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
talktimi:
grin where are those APC zombies, let them come and defend their masters again. Foolísh foóls
son of hate must u display ur foolishness publicly..
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Usmaniaaa: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
It will never be well with Lord Lugard even in his grave. Sharing the same country with iilltrates and blood thirsty Fulani is always embarrassing.
Son of hate look at what hetrate has reduced u to...
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by talktimi(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Usmaniaaa:
[s]son of hate must u display ur foolishness publicly[/s]..
why are you so useless ?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
eagleeye2:
My dear no experienced driver will agree with your analysis.

Have you ever witnessed a car hit once before? Only experienced drivers will understand my point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Offtopic! / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.