Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (45989 Views)

CAN Confers Wike With "Apostle Of Peace' Title / Alex Otti Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Incredibleme: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
This event just paved way for more investments in ekiti because it creats an awareness that non indegenes are welcome in his state.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Being awarded tribal awards is NOT vain-glory. It is something you merit after a job well done. Come that as it may, it is note worthy, that any successful person crowned by fellow humans has gone beyond the echelon of ordinary human to a Lordship of some level. It is not vanity, but if you choose to call it so, then you really don't understand the mission of man on earth. We are here to learn vanity and enjoy vanity but with an understanding of eternal nature of man as soul.

If you think you wanna remain totally religious and spiritual in this Earth, then you are missing the point. You are spirit eternally, this life on earth is vanity and you need to enjoy this vanity so you can have a great story to tell when you return back as soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
aresssa:
Comedy unlimited......lol
E DEY PAIN YOU NE?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't understand!!!! So the title of his "chieftaincy" is "Friends of the Igbos" ? For fvck sake, what the hell is wrong with Igbo people So childish and ridiculous!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by giztzone(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Cool so what are we saying about this dude

[Free Download] Pat Uwaje King – Thank You Lord (2016 Release). GospelHolic.com

http://www.gospelholic.com/2016/11/free-download-pat-uwaje-king-thank-you.html
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by striker9(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yoshy:
An average Yoruba man don't have a problem with the Igbos and vice versa..it's only naija politics wey no gree make we hv rest. Am Igbo and i respect and admire Yoruba people.
Respect bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by treebuds: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
post=51178229:

Good for him
How can we trust you. I hope you have not come to stab us from the back. Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by PeaceOut(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Fayose is the greatest Yoruba man ever.
The Lion of the tribes of Yorubas. The only man that Fulani herdsmen and their aso rock patron fears.
Ride on Fayose the Rock!

Vote fayose as Anambra or Imo or Abia, or Enugu or Ebonyi state governor. After all he his the best governor in Nigeria currently. we never can tell he might grant your biafra wish

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by hugoranking(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by PeaceOut(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Incredibleme:
This event just paved way for more investments in ekiti because it creats an awareness that non indegenes are welcome in his state.

Don't you think such investment is needed now in the East to keep Ipob busy?

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Alariwo2: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
PeaceOut:

Vote fayose as Anambra or Imo or Abia, or Enugu or Ebonyi state governor. After all he his the best governor in Nigeria currently. we never can tell he might grant your biafra wish

they gave him title because he challenged fulani's grazing crimes they don't have the balls to speak against
They just want to use the moro.n of a governor.. friendship of face value

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
dunkem21:
I know my role model will take this title. .

Nwannedinamba,, Amu na ekele o

teneeeee grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
fayose remains the greatest Yoruba man dead or alive. infact fayose is bigger than fayemi, tinubu, oyegun and even awolowo all put together. how i wish fayose will come and start ruling us in igbo land.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Phi001(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmmm

That chieftaincy title is not recognised in my village...
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
kITATITA:
The people giving Fayose an award do not represent the Igbo authority. The Igbo culture doesn't confer title on anybody facing accusations of corruption. Charlatans parading themselves as Igbo kings in various parts of the country cannot break kolanut in Igboland. You cannot have a king without a domain.

You just expressed my exact thought. It's not just about Fayose. It's not even about the Igbos. I think we have all lost it in this country. Sensibility has since gone to the dogs. Our culture, morals and other things that used to distinguish us as Nigerians/Africans have been eroded by politics and corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by PeaceOut(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

they gave him title because he challenged fulani's grazing crimes they don't have the balls to speak against
They just want to use the moro.n of a governor.. friendship of face value

Okay!!! !!!!! !!! !

Now I understand better.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yoshy:
An average Yoruba man don't have a problem with the Igbos and vice versa..it's only naija politics wey no gree make we hv rest. Am Igbo and i respect and admire Yoruba people.

For this comment you deserve at least 10 likes from me alone oya watch your likes grow like dongoyaro tree from this moment grin

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Phi001(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
AkupeMBANO:
fayose remains the greatest Yoruba man dead or alive. infact fayose is bigger than fayemi, tinubu, oyegun and even awolowo all put together. how i wish fayose will come and start ruling us in igbo land.
Abeg keep your wish to yourself.

Ruling you and who?

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by afanide: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nice one.....
That's how we should roll......
Not all these tribal e-warriors we have here...

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by warrah(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
dunkem21:

"Amu" na ekele........

All these my mama tell me say I be igbo sef, do you know the meaning of what you just wrote there.

I don't think a real igbo man can type this ish you just spilled........

je juo ese ma oburu na ibu nwa afo Igbo ma de ihe ahu I dere......

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by VENTY0(f): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
they also gave buhari a title.... mtchewwwwe
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Sirrexninefour(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
dunkem21:

cheesy

Ọ kwụ ọtọ ka ọ dara a da undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by realglobe: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:
After Tinubu rejected their world igbo day

fayose, those chest beaters can't save you from Buhari in 2018
They will deconfer you and confer someone else
Buhari has not even done anything to fani kayode without immunity, its fayose that he will deal with? Fayose and Fani Kayode are not your average afonjas like tinubu who are afraid of buhari, get that to your thick skull.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Phi001:
Hmmmm
That chieftaincy title is not recognised in my village...

in your village? ok case closed

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by marv1: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
I wonder?
kITATITA:
The people giving Fayose an award do not represent the Igbo authority. The Igbo culture doesn't confer title on anybody facing accusations of corruption. Charlatans parading themselves as Igbo kings in various parts of the country cannot break kolanut in Igboland. You cannot have a king without a domain.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Deejay777(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Phi001:

Abeg keep your wish to yourself.

Ruling you and who?
lol,,, epic response. Dnt mind mayb he drank hot gin b4 typing

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by realglobe: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Well merited.. congrats fayose..

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Alariwo2: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
realglobe:

Buhari has not even done anything to fani kayode without immunity, its fayose that he will deal with? Fayose and Fani Kayode are not your average afonjas like tinubu who are afraid of buhari, get that to your thick skull.

you know nothing
even the gods don't kill a man straightup, they first make him mad. The average Northerner is wiser than the average Easterner

ffk and co didn't sponsor newspaper obituary for Buhari... go figure the rest

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by realglobe: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
aresssa:
Comedy unlimited......lol
comedy unlimited is tinubu now missing in his own apc government.. I laugh in national leader of apc.. abeg afonja tinubu should step aside, new yoruba leaders are emerging cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by biggz82: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Everybody una see una go give title even wen d person no knw wetin e mean.

Flat headed people looking 4 cheap favour everywhere dey go

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by realglobe: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

you know nothing
even the gods don't kill a man straightup, they first make him mad. The average Northerner is wiser than the average Easterner

ffk and co didn't sponsor newspaper obituary for Buhari... go figure the rest
Nothing will happen.. The gig is up for Buhari.. Wait until trump takes over.. You haven't seen anything yet

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Sirrexninefour(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
warrah:

"Amu" na ekele........

All these my mama tell me say I be igbo sef, do you know the meaning of what you just wrote there.

I don't think a real igbo man can type this ish you just spilled........

je juo ese ma oburu na ibu nwa afo Igbo ma de ihe ahu I dere......

Nwanna, jirinụ nwayọ. O nwere ike ọ bụrụ na ọ ma ụma nwéré sụọ ihe ahụ. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' / Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.