Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (45978 Views)

CAN Confers Wike With "Apostle Of Peace' Title / Alex Otti Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by citizenY(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Dis is something even Buhari could not attain.

Fayosi merit it, i wont lie. He is an outstanding role model to Ndiigbo wen fulani started attacking Enugu and Abia.

An outspoken critic of a brutal babaric and callous Buhari regime.

Today Abia is passing law to ban grazing thanks to Fayosi.
grin

Yes o, Shoprite go soon give am title, Cashier I .

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
mpowa:

Why won't they hate you? when you're coming with a truck load of it, they're only paying you in your own coin.

Talking about hate for africa, you guys hates for the whole universe.

Typical yoruba man!..lies and propaganda!.
U hate on igbos yet u turn d table around dat igbos are hating on u..... i bow for una.!
No be today..

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by bcashy: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Fayose is the greatest Yoruba man ever.
The Lion of the tribes of Yorubas. The only man that Fulani herdsmen and their aso rock patron fears.
Ride on Fayose the Rock!

Stale line!!!!!!
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yoshy:
An average Yoruba man don't have a problem with the Igbos and vice versa..it's only naija politics wey no gree make we hv rest. Am Igbo and i respect and admire Yoruba people.
enyim, Chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
kITATITA:
The people giving Fayose an award do not represent the Igbo authority. The Igbo culture doesn't confer title on anybody facing accusations of corruption. Charlatans parading themselves as Igbo kings in various parts of the country cannot break kolanut in Igboland. You cannot have a king without a domain.
[s][/s]

Which nonsense this guy dey talk here??

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
kITATITA:
The people giving Fayose an award do not represent the Igbo authority. The Igbo culture doesn't confer title on anybody facing accusations of corruption. Charlatans parading themselves as Igbo kings in various parts of the country cannot break kolanut in Igboland. You cannot have a king without a domain.
[/s]

Which nonsense this guy dey talk here??

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by SAMDOL(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yoshy:
An average Yoruba man don't have a problem with the Igbos and vice versa..it's only naija politics wey no gree make we hv rest. Am Igbo and i respect and admire Yoruba people.

I am not returning the courtesy. but I'd to say I like ibo people (especially ohafia indigenes) and I am a typical Yoruba man. ibos are unique in their own way...

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Fayose is the greatest Yoruba man ever.
The Lion of the tribes of Yorubas. The only man that Fulani herdsmen and their aso rock patron fears.
Ride on Fayose the Rock!

Cant you learn from decent post above you? Know someone would descent to bigotry soonest and it is uou unfortunately!
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by lordyugo: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
SillyMods:

The LiePods race provides comical relief to the entire nation I tell you.

onukwu ,u wont go nd make money and leave ur papa house, u think life begins and ends on nairaland while sane human beings irrespective of tribes are in real life makn money by associating with each other

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Traditional title for a thief. Naija which way na?
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
warrah:

"Amu" na ekele........

All these my mama tell me say I be igbo sef, do you know the meaning of what you just wrote there.

I don't think a real igbo man can type this ish you just spilled........

je juo ese ma oburu na ibu nwa afo Igbo ma de ihe ahu I dere......

Mgbe ufodu ichitukwanu ochi cheesy

Uwa a bukwanu popo grin

I biziakwanu na edemede Igbo, e dekariri m Tony Ubesie ha.. Ma Ukwa ruo oge ya o daa cool

Anyi na eji ilu, akpala okwu, Igbo izugbe, tinyekwara ya okwu ntabi ire were choo omimi asusu Igbo mma.

Udo dikwara gi wink

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
After my 4yrs experince in 3 yoruba states. I will still maintain that.

Fayose still remains the best yoruba man i hav ever seen.. no atom of hatred in him.
Coz this people can hate for africa expecially when u ar igbo undecided
Hey! I'm a Yoruba guy, full blooded and I have mad love for my brother from East... I'm even planning to marry an ibo girl grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
bigfrancis21:

That was the simplest meaning in English the op gave. Actually, nwanne di na mba means a brother/sister in a 'distant' land. Igbos use it when away from Igboland and they meet their fellow Igbo person who is kind and brotherly. It can also be used to refer to a non-Igbo in a distant land who is close like a brother, as in the case of Fayose. Hence, Nwannedinamba Ndi Igbo = a brother in a distant land of the Igbo people.

thanks for the explanation, i learned something new today!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:
After Tinubu rejected their world igbo day

fayose, those chest beaters can't save you from Buhari in 2018
They will deconfer you and confer someone else

And yet your yoruba sisters marry us like there is no man business. Even yoruba muslims marry us now. Call us chest beaters, call us what u like, Ibos are proud people and buhari has crisis to deal with already for his failing economy. Which I doubt, he might even see the 2018 you speak about.

Ibos may not produce a president that would rule you,but indirectly we rule this nation. As far as I'm concerned your hatred doesn't do you good, you go soon die if you keep hating this way.

Ask your yoruba muslim sisters who end up marrying us how we treat them and hear their responses.

You hate people who did u no wrong,yet you don't want Biafra to come . Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by free2blast(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
AkupeMBANO:
fayose remains the greatest Yoruba man dead or alive. infact fayose is bigger than fayemi, tinubu, oyegun and even awolowo all put together. how i wish fayose will come and start ruling us in igbo land.
Abi o. We will just make him our Eze Gburugburu since Ojukwu's manhood is no longer living on. undecided Fayose please come and rule us in Igboland grin
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
After my 4yrs experince in 3 yoruba states. I will still maintain that.

Fayose still remains the best yoruba man i hav ever seen.. no atom of hatred in him.
Coz this people can hate for africa expecially when u ar igbo undecided
Then go back to your red sand.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Alariwo2: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Whytelyon:

And yet your yoruba sisters marry us like there is no man business. Even yoruba muslims marry us now. Call us chest beaters, call us what u like, Ibos are proud people and buhari has crisis to deal with already for his failing economy. Which I doubt, he might even see the 2018 you speak about.

Ibos may not produce a president that would rule you,but indirectly we rule this nation. As far as I'm concerned your hatred doesn't do you good, you go soon die if you keep hating this way.

Ask your yoruba muslim sisters who end up marrying us how we treat them and hear their responses.

You hate people who did u no wrong,yet you don't want Biafra to come . Smh.

lol

I can't die... I have death in my pouch
Anybody can marry or fvck whoever they like, it's none of my business

And just to correct you, I don't hate igbos, infact I am the number one lover of igbos on Nairaland
just a deep critic on here, nothing personal
I see lots of potentials in your people and it pains me to the bone to see them waste

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
free2blast:
Abi o. We wuill just make him our Eze Gburugburu since Ojukwu's manhood is no longer living on. undecided Fayose please come and rule us in Igboland grin

Ehen nu. Correct man way make sense. E day pain them cos the man speaks the truth at all times. God bless Fayose. God bless Ekiti state. If he comes out for presidency even if I'm back in Russia, I'd take leave and come vote for him.

Alariwo2:
After Tinubu rejected their world igbo day

fayose, those chest beaters can't save you from Buhari in 2018
They will deconfer you and confer someone else

Who is Tinubu? grin that imbecìle who betrayed himself and the yoruba land in the name of Politics. Where is he now? Why is he not talking now. Jagger basted jagger head. Stupid shitty dog who doesn't know what he's doing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
SillyMods:

He is indeed greater than Ojukwu, Dilector Kanu, Azikwe and all the Obis put together.

In fact, we dash dem Fayose. grin

Ignorance speaking.

In Igbo land, A title holder can never be greater than the King who awarded him the title.

"Okoro adighi eto karii onye kuru ya"
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nwannedinamba 1 of Igboland. Fayose the rose that grew from concrete. The great Lion of Yorubaland.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by unwanaabasi(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pls what's the meaning of this title
dunkem21:
I know my role model will take this title. .

Nwannedinamba,, Amu na ekele o

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
FAYOSE GOD IS WITH YOU
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
unwanaabasi:

Pls what's the meaning of this title

A brother in a foreign town..

It just means that Fayose is now more than a friend but a blood brother.

What a title. kiss
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by eshic(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=kITATITA post=51178724The people giving Fayose an award do not represent the Igbo authority. The Igbo culture doesn't confer title on anybody facing accusations of corruption. Charlatans parading themselves as Igbo kings in various parts of the country cannot break kolanut in Igboland. You cannot have a king without a domain.[

/quote]
onye afo ojo,I he dimma na as a afo,the only thing that interest you is only fight between Yoruba and Igbo,it will not be well with evil commentors that are always causing tribal wars here in this forum,they should desist and support any good gesture irrespective if any tribe in Nigeria and condemn bad behavior even if it's your father
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Benjom:
... and EFCC be like...
Fayose b like.....Nope! grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Then go back to your red sand.

Dirty afonja girl.!
A guy from dat same RED SAND is choping ur pvssie day n night tongue.. and u are enjoyin it

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Dirty afonja girl.!
A guy from dat same RED SAND is choping ur pvssie day n night tongue.. and u are enjoyin it
cos he is responsible than you.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mufasa27:

Hey! I'm a Yoruba guy, full blooded and I have mad love for my brother from East... I'm even planning to marry an ibo girl grin

Lol...Good luck!.
Same way im enjoyin my yoruba gal though! wink
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Akanaz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
The for of my for is my ally. Oshi
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
kaziblake:
cos he is responsible than you.

Hahahaa... is dat wat ur little brain told u?

Lol i know u enjoy his J.T. bad gal wink
U yoruba gals like dat thin shaa

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Akanaz(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
The foe of my foe is my ally. Rubbish.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
jonhemma11:
Fayose bags Nwannedinamba Chieftaincy Title

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has been conferred the Nwannedinamba Ndigbo(Friend of the Igbos) title by the Ohanaeze Ndigbo with the authority of His Royal Majesty, Eze Chukwumeka Eri (JP).

The governor was honoured with the title during the 2016 Igbo Cultural Day Celebration held at Oluyemi Kayode Stadium, Ado-Ekiti on Saturday amidst funfair in an event that had worthy sons and daughters of the Igbos in Ekiti as well as high ranking political office holders in attendance.

Governor Fayose who described Igbo people as industrious and very hard-working said his love for the Igbos remain limitless.

"I am one with the Igbo people, they love me and I love them, I believe in them because they are industrious people, they are hardworking, whatever you will say in Nigeria today you can not take away the fact that Igbo people are risk takers, they are humble enough to serve under masters faithfully, graduate and behave in manners that represent them. I love Igbo people, I appreciate them and I will continue to do so", governor Fayose said.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-stuns-in-igbo-attire-as-ohaneze.html
im not surprised fayose na mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.