Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (45974 Views)

CAN Confers Wike With "Apostle Of Peace' Title / Alex Otti Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by london4luv: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
post=51178229:

Fayose sudden love and FFK unity preach between west and east I hope is not what I'm thinking It seems Tinubu is using these two men to reach out to Igbos, we real need to tread careful with them, they can't be trusted, let's watch out their games
my brother what you are saying is not far 4rm the truth. We need 2 be careful they might be planning something

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by nogetenemy: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
jonhemma11:
Fayose bags Nwannedinamba Chieftaincy Title

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has been conferred the Nwannedinamba Ndigbo(Friend of the Igbos) title by the Ohanaeze Ndigbo with the authority of His Royal Majesty, Eze Chukwumeka Eri (JP).

The governor was honoured with the title during the 2016 Igbo Cultural Day Celebration held at Oluyemi Kayode Stadium, Ado-Ekiti on Saturday amidst funfair in an event that had worthy sons and daughters of the Igbos in Ekiti as well as high ranking political office holders in attendance.

Governor Fayose who described Igbo people as industrious and very hard-working said his love for the Igbos remain limitless.

"I am one with the Igbo people, they love me and I love them, I believe in them because they are industrious people, they are hardworking, whatever you will say in Nigeria today you can not take away the fact that Igbo people are risk takers, they are humble enough to serve under masters faithfully, graduate and behave in manners that represent them. I love Igbo people, I appreciate them and I will continue to do so", governor Fayose said.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-stuns-in-igbo-attire-as-ohaneze.html

[size=28pt]His Royal Majesty, Eze Chukwumeka Eri (JP).

[size=28pt]this man call His Royal Majesty, Eze Chukwumeka Eri (JP). most be an illiterate.

What is Royal Majesty of an igboman in ekiti state.. ?

your education have become bad, most of you most cover your face and not show your face in public.

An illiterate like goodluck jonathan will think this make sense.

goodluck jonathan and fayose need new brain to understand what it means[/size]

[/size]
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by comrChris(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
I was there from the beginning to the very final minute after the rain.
op do yoy reside in ado ekiti?
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by scorpio2013: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
He said the truth.
waternogetenemy:

quench there, if e dey pain u!
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Fayose is the greatest Yoruba man ever.
The Lion of the tribes of Yorubas. The only man that Fulani herdsmen and their aso rock patron fears.
Ride on Fayose the Rock!
hahahahahahaha....fulani pple don die 4 ur hand grin
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Etfash(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
In my opinion, people are people irrespective of their race, ethnic or, sometimes, religious inclinations. When people come up to speak ill of any tribe, I wonder. Usually, people that help us in our life journeys aren't from our families or ethnic groups. I am from the middle-belt, the Yoruba speaking part. My best friend in primary school was from Anambra, Nnewi to be precise. He was more than a brother to me. We lost touch when we graduated Primary school. Getting to High school, my best friends were Igbos.. infact, my best friend, who is also my best man, is from Delta state, Oshimili... My career mentor is Igbo from Abia and lastly, my wife, an Anambrarian. My in-laws take me as a son. The Igbos have been good to me and I guess it's also because I haven't been bad either. I didn't mention that my NYSC was also in the East.

Bottomline, guys, please let's embrace one another... No one made any contribution to determine his or her ethnic group. We can however decide to be whoever or whatever we want to be.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
nogetenemy:

[size=28pt]His Royal Majesty, Eze Chukwumeka Eri (JP).

[size=28pt]this man call His Royal Majesty, Eze Chukwumeka Eri (JP). most be an illiterate.

What is Royal Majesty of an igboman in ekiti state.. ?

your education have become bad, most of you most cover your face and not show your face in public.

An illiterate like goodluck jonathan will think this make sense.

goodluck jonathan and fayose need new brain to understand what it means[/size]

[/size]

You most be crazy for insulting a government recognized traditional ruler, the sole custodian of the custom, culture and tradition of Aguleri Clan, the custodian of the (Ofo-Eri) 'The Oldest Symbol of Authority in Igbo-land.

Probably you are the bigger illiterate here..
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by SirShymexx: 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol.

These Igbo folks just sell traditional titles the same way they advertise their women everywhere with 1000001 reasons why everyone must marry an Igbo woman loool. Funny people.

Anyway, can some Igbo king make me the Duke of Igboland for grabbing a lot of Igbo chics by their pussies? grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by gemtlesoul123: 12:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Is not too bad but there is something behind d bad!!! Ti o ba ta ara Ile eh lopo O le ri ra lowon
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by SirShymexx: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Igbos, I'm serious about the title. I'm already the Duke of Ijebu/Yoruba land, Duke of Igbo chics, and Duke of Ibadan chics.

I want to become the Duke of Igboland. How much is it going to cost me? grin

I can juggle all the kingdoms with no problem and rule like Slick Rick the ruler.

Shout me, Igbos. cool
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by PDJT: 12:25am On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
SirShymexx:
Igbos, I'm serious about the title. I'm already the Duke of Ijebu/Yoruba land, Duke of Igbo chics, and Duke of Ibadan chics.

I want to become the Duke of Igboland. How much is it going to cost me? grin

I can juggle all the kingdoms with no problem and rule like Slick Rick the ruler.

Shout me, Igbos. cool
[/s]
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by PDJT: 12:30am On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
SirShymexx:
Lol.

These Igbo folks just sell traditional titles the same way they advertise their women everywhere with 1000001 reasons why everyone must marry an Igbo woman loool. Funny people.

Anyway, can some Igbo king make me the Duke of Igboland for grabbing a lot of Igbo chics by their pussies? grin cool
[/s]
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by SirShymexx: 12:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Darn! This Igbotic nyggah is pissed lol.

I didn't tell ya culture to be for all comers and highest bidders - I'm just bidding for mine, with my impressive CV of grabbing loads of Igbo pussies.

No beef here - I just want to expand my Dukedom. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by basilo102: 12:53am On Nov 20, 2016
ayoolanr:
I don't understand!!!! So the title of his "chieftaincy" is "Friends of the Igbos" ? For fvck sake, what the hell is wrong with Igbo people So childish and ridiculous!!!
nwannedinamba means "there is a brother in another land". not friend of igbos, probably bad translation from the journalist
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by ric123: 2:28am On Nov 20, 2016
EmeeNaka:
The Lion of the tribes of Yorubas. The only man that Fulani herdsmen and their aso rock patron fears.
Ride on Fayose the Rock!
greatest Yoruba man ever
Someone is high on Paraga smiley wink smiley
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by obiaguna(m): 3:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

so Trump will stop EFCC from arresting a convict involved in electoral malpractice.
with koro, Aluko, Dasuki's evidences available
or you think Americans are as lawless as you are

I'm not surprised tho. like I said you know nothing and I don't see any bit of wisdom in you

What's your problem with Igbo people? Do they make you uneasy? Do they make you uncomfortable? Did an Igbo man snatch your babe in high school? I have noticed you for some time and you really hate the igbo tribe and I'm curious as to what your reasons may be. No pun intended. I come in peace.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by obiaguna(m): 3:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Etfash:
In my opinion, people are people irrespective of their race, ethnic or, sometimes, religious inclinations. When people come up to speak ill of any tribe, I wonder. Usually, people that help us in our life journeys aren't from our families or ethnic groups. I am from the middle-belt, the Yoruba speaking part. My best friend in primary school was from Anambra, Nnewi to be precise. He was more than a brother to me. We lost touch when we graduated Primary school. Getting to High school, my best friends were Igbos.. infact, my best friend, who is also my best man, is from Delta state, Oshimili... My career mentor is Igbo from Abia and lastly, my wife, an Anambrarian. My in-laws take me as a son. The Igbos have been good to me and I guess it's also because I haven't been bad either. I didn't mention that my NYSC was also in the East.

Bottomline, guys, please let's embrace one another... No one made any contribution to determine his or her ethnic group. We can however decide to be whoever or whatever we want to be.

Man it's really tiring. I have tried to ask people what they gain in tribalism and always they don't even know what they are hating on. There are good and bad people in every tribe, race and religion and none is better than the other. There's too much energy wasted on hating someone Cos of his tribe but I see it displayed regularly on this forum. It's tiring and people need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Another reason that Igbo people can not be trusted with leading the country and may never.Their body spirit and soul are elsewhere.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by thedarkside: 5:18am On Nov 20, 2016
kanu should shame himself..

now a yoruba man has surpassed kanu in titles..

even approved by the igbo elders...

what a shame..

kanu is in prison,and a yoruba man is bagging igbo title..

a shame for kanu...

well..this is what happens,when you dont respect your ancestors......

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by LordCenturion(m): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
After my 4yrs experince in 3 yoruba states. I will still maintain that.

Fayose still remains the best yoruba man i hav ever seen.. no atom of hatred in him.
Coz this people can hate for africa expecially when u ar igbo undecided

No sense, they hate igbo, yet u are living there peacefully, why don't u go and leave in North, nonsense
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by TTLegacy: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2016
Yoshy:
An average Yoruba man don't have a problem with the Igbos and vice versa..it's only naija politics wey no gree make we hv rest. Am Igbo and i respect and admire Yoruba people.
Akuko!
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2016
These people only honour thieves and brigands. I'm not surprised.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Fayose still remains the best yoruba man i hav ever seen.. no atom of hatred in him.

I wouldn't expect you to say anything better than that. After all you're your parents' child.

I'm sure lies and falsehood has been tightly woven into your DNA that's why even you have started believing your own bullshit.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Ride on Fayose the Rock!

Yeah. We know the kind of people who are your heroes, thrives, treasury looters, thugs, motor park touts, governors who orders judges to be beaten to a pulp, cocaine pushers, prostitutes and cucumber users, etc. So I'm not surprised at your words.

Go and do an IQ test. I'm sure you'll be surprised at the result. Thank me later.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Dis is something even Buhari could not attain.

Fayosi merit it, i wont lie. He is an outstanding role model to Ndiigbo wen fulani started attacking Enugu and Abia.

An outspoken critic of a brutal babaric and callous Buhari regime.

Today Abia is passing law to ban grazing thanks to Fayosi.
grin

Of course he is an outstanding role model to you. Let's just hope that he'll be able to help you get your Biafra.
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Incredibleme:
This event just paved way for more investments in ekiti because it creats an awareness that non indegenes are welcome in his state.

Lol. You really are a comedian.

I'm just wondering what's going to be invested in the state.

More corner shops? Or maybe fake and expired drugs?
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Ride on Fayose the Rock!

Common sense is what you need, Why Fayose no get mind to attend FEC meeting? Buhari has banned him from Traveling out of the country without taking approval from the DSS why him no try near international airport?
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:
Being awarded tribal awards is NOT vain-glory. It is something you merit after a job well done. Come that as it may, it is note worthy, that any successful person crowned by fellow humans has gone beyond the echelon of ordinary human to a Lordship of some level. It is not vanity, but if you choose to call it so, then you really don't understand the mission of man on earth. We are here to learn vanity and enjoy vanity but with an understanding of eternal nature of man as soul.

If you think you wanna remain totally religious and spiritual in this Earth, then you are missing the point. You are spirit eternally, this life on earth is vanity and you need to enjoy this vanity so you can have a great story to tell when you return back as soul.

Do you have a better knowledge on this issue?

Can we talk more?
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by jide219(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I doubt u will make heaven
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Stanchez(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2016
I truely admire yoruba people esp the easy going ones
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Major0303(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Fayose, #ekun(tiger) oko feyisetan#
Re: Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2016
jide219:
I doubt u will make heaven

U are already in hell bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) / Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.