Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] (51183 Views)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by matazy: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Madnex
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Omotall(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nonsense cool
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Mzyouzee1(f): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ugly tin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
HIV has dealt with this girl
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
These Nigerian female yeyebrities dont even have the confidence to wear bikini shorts without covering net to create illusion of dress. This one even try, others will dare not try it, cos of their big belle. They cant survive without eba and semo.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Deepfreezer(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hoes err where.
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jarizod:
Bress - 0 yansh - 0 curves - 0 undecided
Face - 1 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by imperialQueen(f): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Abeg, who invited her??
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Noblewhiz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
odinese:
if u look well in the street of Nigeria, look well and u will notice that some people should be kept in the psychiatric hospital, look at that picture well, u will notice that 3people there ain't normal.(one dress like mami water, the other wear wig and the last one dress like man, but he carry two balls for chest)
Bros na party na.. or u xpect dem to dress corporate
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
TunezBlog:
Nollywood actress and former Big Brother Housemate, Beverly Osu looked stunning in her white beach ware to the birthday party of popular Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye. She wore a white swimsuit as top that couldn't reach her waist, so she had to rock it on a black bumshot to match the look..

The party was well attended by A-list celebrities like her friend, Ebube Nwagbo, Denrele, Onyii Alex, Mr 2kay, Skibii amongst others.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/beverly-osu-raunchy-outfit-to-oge-okoye.html?m=1

that's the consequence of abuse of weed. We always warn them....but will they desist?
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Shegz007(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
In Jenifer's voice, Melzy! wah e diz u is wearing grin grin
Ori nkan na pankere wo gown grin
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by mrjojo: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Am i the only one seeing denrele??
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Duru009(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Runs mamas.....
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Vince77(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
This babe is the real definition of "flattinos". grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
come is me or somebody else concur say dis OSU gal ugly? cos I don dey see dat wogly since o
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by bogolobango(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
4th pic tho the girl in white shes my spec and i love her pant

whts the name of that pant sef i too like am
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Maj196(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
B!!!tch
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Almand: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
I find this girl sexy.
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
olihilistic:
undecided
her boobs ain't even big and succulent.
her bweast have digest
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by faitheverest(f): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
The girl behind Osu in the third pics shaaa.... Simple and nice.. Swag sharp!
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by mikeuz(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
treasuredm:
ok... seen

Abeg help me ask them, i just tire for them
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Smh.. Endtime ppl
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by treasuredm(f): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
mikeuz:

cheesy
mikeuz:

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by DerrickzB: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jamesmatic:
Wetin consign me sef lipsrsealed

Looool... Choooooo... my game don cut... grin cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by boboenny: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
DerrickzB:
Looool... Choooooo... my game don cut... grin cheesy

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Killurself: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Olosho always ready, no be today she do am on pool she ready for real action, we re waiting for her video
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
this babe is just looking expired. see as her fingers dry finish. u sure she eats balanced diet at all? just curious though.
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by okowande(f): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na like tis kolo tey dey start oooo
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by armadeo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
I think the new fad for celebs who have nothing to offer us to take pictures and post on the social media.

Movie...0
Song ......0
Any work....0

Snap photo for peeps to know you are still alive.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by KeyzEEto(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Jamesmatic post=51182368][/quote]
Dude..help me with this pisure abeg @pm
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by Gkemz: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
If she likes, let her go naked. her body, her business
Re: Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] by 0malicha: 4:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Jarizod:
Bress - 0 yansh - 0 curves - 0 undecided
you are indirectly saying God didn't do a good job while creating her. Please create a better version of her let's see. Otherwise don't make such comments if it's the Lord's doing .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Dayo Amusa: "I Am Prettier Than Faithia Balogun" / Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.