Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) (47629 Views)

APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by wayne4loan: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by BIDOO(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
All these courts, its like their job is fine people. What if he is actually innocent ?
he will have access to his bail when finally prove innocent, it will be returned back to him between two weeks after the court discharge him
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
BIDOO:

he will have access to his bail when finally prove innocent, it will be returned back to him between two weeks after the court discharge him
In this recession, that guy will never be exhonerated even if he is innocent, the courts and police has history of sharing bail bonds.
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
police and arresting the wrong people 5&6.
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
Always looking for a scape fowl
Lol I don laugh tire I dedicate Mercy by @bukunmiorg
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by BIDOO(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
In this recession, that guy will never be exhonerated even if he is innocent, the courts and police has history of sharing bail bonds.
you mean they will share fani kayode 50,000,000 bail bond too grin
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Damfostopper(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.
The matter was adjourned till 16 January 2016......ayam not understanding....op Dnt tell me ur posting outdated news...we've pass January 2016 already na

2 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
ANAMBRA and SEXX these days na wire...
Is the entire STATE on heat.......?

2 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by jahsson(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin grin

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by francislin(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
konji na bastard.
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
He was charged with conspiracy and stealing And did the police provide any evidence to back up their claim?

Honestly, the nigerian police are a bunch of big jokers.
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
nobodii:
He must be an igbo man

Be reasonable for once, you no gree,OK kontinue dey yarn opata ...its in you grin

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by nobodii: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Be reasonable for once, you no gree,OK kontinue dey yarn opata ...its in you grin
lol your name signifies it already grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Gkemz: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sharp guy. I smell lies from police as usual
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by jaymejate: 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Anytime i see police, i swear i de always run.
They're brutal than thieves and more confused and inexperienced than our oga at the top

Make dem no implicate me and use me chop
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Observer25: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
jaymejate:
Anytime i see police, i swear i de always run.
They're brutal than thieves and more confused and inexperienced than our oga at the top

Make dem no implicate me and use me chop

but paying prostitutes is also a crime
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by taayourty(m): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by taayourty(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2016
daewoorazer:
Me I didn't mention fla71n0
grin
daewoorazer:
Me I didn't mention fla71n0
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by ThesailorR: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2016
My experience with police i was 15 when i was thrown into their van stating i didnt have an id and that they where looking for some criminals. Pls note i was holding my clippers cos i just went to get a haircut, this was abt 7:30pm i was carried from ogba to agege police station with our phones seized. They wanted me to write a statement i refused only for them 2 keep me there till abt 2am before they said i can call my parents. Now my dad gets my call he is pissed as f..k only for him too here am at the station he comes and the idiots tell him am a thief he ask them wat i stole and they re like the clippers. He tells them dey re mine. Stupid thing they told him go and bring the receipt........who does that ? So if i tell u nigeria police are criminals and can put the most stupid case on u i will be talking from first hand experience.....

I hope the dude makes it out sha.......

3 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Emassive(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2016
Some Judges are so daft shaaa... Really the Police wouldn't charge him to court if they didn't suspect him besides not having an exhibit on him. Sometimes the criminal move in numbers and the police needed him to go through some hard time. That's all
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by MONITZ: 1:43am On Nov 20, 2016
ThesailorR:
My experience with police i was 15 when i was thrown into their van stating i didnt have an id and that they where looking for some criminals. Pls note i was holding my clippers cos i just went to get a haircut, this was abt 7:30pm i was carried from ogba to agege police station with our phones seized. They wanted me to write a statement i refused only for them 2 keep me there till abt 2am before they said i can call my parents. Now my dad gets my call he is pissed as f..k only for him too here am at the station he comes and the idiots tell him am a thief he ask them wat i stole and they re like the clippers. He tells them dey re mine. Stupid thing they told him go and bring the receipt........who does that ? So if i tell u nigeria police are criminals and can put the most stupid case on u i will be talking from first hand experience.....

I hope the dude makes it out sha.......

Oops, this ur gist is a sad one and it depicts everything that is wrong with our police, from arbitrary arrests of people for jaywalking to preferring spurious allegations against the innocent,they re just a bunch of retards and criminals. The Police need to cleanse its Aegean stable.

2 Likes

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by AreaFada2: 1:55am On Nov 20, 2016
He might be truly innocent.
In this recession maintaining a gf is not easy. Some just prefer Pay-As-You-Go. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Mayflowa(m): 2:38am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
lol

oga u r now an ex con cos of ashanas

He is not pronounced guilty yet!
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:50am On Nov 20, 2016
most naija girls are ashitects, the only differences is that some have a place for services while others do home service

1 Like

Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Funjosh(m): 3:09am On Nov 20, 2016
tongue
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Lucasinho(m): 5:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Reason 4 the arrest....the accused him of stealing without any concrete Evidences....Useless NPF
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by desire222(f): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2016
This is what will happen to all Nairaland men that patronise ashawo workers. Without you patronising the ladies, they will not be doing that filty job. You too are male oloshos.
Re: I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Foolish Nigerian police and dumb edootic judges..

What kind of useless people with power do we have in these country self. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.