Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,590 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label (36704 Views)

Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy / Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music / Harrysong Deletes Alter-plate Info From His Social Media Acc, Puts Five Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
Finally, we have someone who will spill bad belle truth about E-money.
You have start with your assumptions and false post. God will have mercy on you. I dedicate Mercy @bukunmiorg
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ezyp:

Sony and Interscope records are the two major lebels
*facepalm*
No they aren't lol grin

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
nairaman66:

Sad you don't know anything! All the hit songs by Kcee was written by Harrisong.., ask anyone!
This is an insult to Kcee. How many hit singles do Harrysong have before coming to 5star music?
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by lurdkriss: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Really?
How many hit tracks dis guy get sef
He better not make any mistake o

I Jez hate dat share d galla song undecided
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Everybody wants to be starboy. Smh
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by lurdkriss: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
nairaman66:

Sad you don't know anything! All the hit songs by Kcee was written by Harrisong.., ask anyone!
it's one thing to write songs and another thing to be able to sing and make dat song sound nice undecided
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
estheora:

You have start with your assumptions and false post. God will have mercy on you. I dedicate Mercy @bukunmiorg
I am God and God is me. I do not need mercy from myself to myself.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Caseless: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
KC don finish! shocked
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Ezyp(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
AnonyNymous:

*facepalm*
No they aren't lol grin

No point arguing....but to let you know, MOST records are under these two.
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by DCMIX(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Nigerians floating label anyhow. Nonsense.
In the American music industry there are only three labels: Sony, Universal, and Warner Bros. Any other 'label' you hear about is actually a sublabel to one of these three, or an imprint. But in Nigeria you'll have one upcoming artist forming his own 'record label'. Lmao.
u want to teach what u dont know...
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by pressplay411(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
Finally, we have someone who will spill bad belle truth about E-money.

Smh. That's what you got from all this?
#BadBelle go and purge.
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
pressplay411:

Smh. That's what you got from all this?
#BadBelle go and purge.
SMH
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by brownsug(f): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Really? Even with d baba for d girls video

lazinny:
The engine of five star music just left...
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by nairaman66(m): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2016
lurdkriss:
it's one thing to write songs and another thing to be able to sing and make dat song sound nice undecided

Just wanted you to be aware!
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by nairaman66(m): 12:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
This is an insult to Kcee. How many hit singles do Harrysong have before coming to 5star music?

The truth they say is bitter!! But you've got to live with it..
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by lurdkriss: 12:39am On Nov 20, 2016
nairaman66:

Just wanted you to be aware!
noted undecided
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Jadoskii(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:
In the American music industry there are only three labels: Sony, Universal, and Warner Bros. Any other 'label' you hear about is actually a sublabel to one of these three, or an imprint. But in Nigeria you'll have one upcoming artist forming his own 'record label'. Lmao.
go USA na.....

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Shey be kcee dump his partner too?
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by MEILYN(m): 3:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Nigerian bloggers and lies... Harry Song is not leaving Five Star music and Alter Plate is not a record label, it's a music school. It's a new idea Harry Song's came up with, he wants to open a studio where people write songs for musicians for money.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 4:10am On Nov 20, 2016
brixton:
You go Linda ikeji blog, copy her post and come nairaland post am as if na ur blog generate the news.

Nna make u de fear God

no mind them. lazy set of blogger and them go still they hate on Linda ikeji success. copy and paste bloggers.I see y Linda dey far ahead....

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 4:11am On Nov 20, 2016
pocohantas:
I'm more concerned about skibii.
Who tied that guy's career?
Tecno and some other artistes should write song and give that guy.
Make im sing, let's see if he'll blow.

tekno dey write good songs abegi
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 4:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:

not an insult ,Harry song is writing all the songs. kcee Na gab
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by SkinnyDude(m): 4:58am On Nov 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:
oga don't say what you dont know..
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by femi4: 5:47am On Nov 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Have you been waiting for that?

@OP, story sounds like the usual bloggers BS-for-traffic.
yes....we want to know the source of his wealth
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Icemany: 6:03am On Nov 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:

All the above 3 are what you call "Music Groups" or Music Companies" they are not record labels per se,
But can also function as recording companies.
Music companies are more or less Distribution Channels for record labels due to their national and international reach.

Good Music, Young Money are record labels "recording companies" where the music is made while they have distribution contracts with Def Jam and Universal Music Company.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by JAWASIL(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Create a label, run it, sign yourself. That's a major key! _Nas

There is nothing wrong in creating your own label. It is even advisable. So you can be able to run your career the way you wish.
In America, there are numerous record labels created by upcoming acts, just as in Nigeria and the whole wide world. Get your facts right!

All these labels tend to push artistes around, milk them of their talents and still treat them as slaves. So it is advisable to own your own label, and run your career yourself. There is no law against it, whether in America or Nigeria!

These Sony, Universal, and bla bla bla you are talking about. Are they not owned by people? Are they spirits that they are made "Ultimate labels" and nobody is allowed to be like them?
The only reason they are big as they are, is because they floated a label, worked on it till it became a household name.

If i decide to create a label as big as Universal music tomorrow, all i have to do is have a plan and a world wide idea. Plus be financially stable.

No label is the "Ultimate label"
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by JAWASIL(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Icemany:

All the above 3 are what you call "Music Groups" or Music Companies" they are not record labels per se,
But can also function as recording companies.
Music companies are more or less Distribution Channels for record labels due to their national and international reach.

Good Music, Young Money are record labels "recording companies" where the music is made while they have distribution contracts with Def Jam and Universal Music Company.
Correct.
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by SassyVixen(f): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2016
brixton:
You go Linda ikeji blog, copy her post and come nairaland post am as if na ur blog generate the news.

Nna make u de fear God
I don't support plagiarism but what goes around comes around, Linda too dey copy and paste without acknowledging the source(s) so cut him or her some slack.
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by KingRex1(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2016
SassyVixen:
I don't support plagiarism but what goes around comes around, Linda too dey copy and paste without acknowledging the source(s) so cut him or her some slack.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Vaxt(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2016
veekid:

for lil kesh to have floated his own label; why won't anybody do same...

I wonder what he Sabi sing sef
lemme get u clear, u say u wonder wetin harrysong sabi sing?
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by Vivvvy1(f): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2016
ajoskele:
Who will now be compsing songs for Kcee and Skibii now?

Abi na "Tinana my body" and "Skibii ha ha" we go still dey listen to?

Tuale for Baba For The Girls!

Damn!
Re: Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label by lazinny(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2016
You might not know but he wrote most of the groups hit songs.
brownsug:
Really? Even with d baba for d girls video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 / I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.