Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

PENDULUM: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan, By Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENDULUM: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan, By Dele Momodu (485 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PENDULUM: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan, By Dele Momodu by SKYTREND(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, before I get into my main gist of today, let me quickly apologise for my inability to write this column last week. Truth is I had a mental block, pure and simple. Contrary to speculations that I couldn’t write because my great heroine, Hillary Clinton, lost her election, I was just so physically and mentally fatigued because this is one year that I’ve worked so hard on every project at hand. There was no doubt that I was solely disappointed that Donald Trump won the American presidential election but I was able to adjust quickly. My darling mum had taught me about the wisdom of the ancient. You can put your all into any project but the results ultimately remain the exclusive preserve of God. Only God determines the winner or the outcome.

There is so much to learn from the political trajectory of Nigeria. What happened in America had happened repeatedly in our dear beloved country. I will explain in a jiffy. Who would have expected Alhaji Shehu Usman Shagari to defeat a political colossus like Chief Obafemi Awolowo? Who would have expected a Shagari to beat a political philosopher like Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe so black and blue? Who would have expected a stupendously wealthy man like Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, without any political experience to take on the likes of Baba Gana Kingibe and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and come out victorious?

MORE: http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/19/second-coming-goodluck-jonathan-dele-momodu/

Re: PENDULUM: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan, By Dele Momodu by SKYTREND(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: PENDULUM: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan, By Dele Momodu by GoodofNaija: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin cheesy grin

In Obj's voice, I still dey laff o

He can try his luck grin

I just hope its not because of d fear of EFCC!
Re: PENDULUM: The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan, By Dele Momodu by HtwoOw: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Why am I not surprised

Your role model is Hillary Clinton

Why won't you want Jonathan's second coming

Oponu

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Ex-warlords Meet Today Over Aladja, Ogbe- Ijoh, Isaba Crisis / Huawei Technology Signs Contract To Make Calabar Nigeria’s First Smart City / Maiduguri Now Safer Than Abuja, Lagos, Says Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.