Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Can't Wrap My Head Around This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Wrap My Head Around This (966 Views)

Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. / Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Wrap My Head Around This by naijabetboy: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Okay, I'm just going to go straight to the story.

There's this girlfriend of mine I called in Friday evening to invite her to see a movie with me at Film house, Surulere. She didn't plan this but decided to come with me. She lives at Orile, so Leisure Mall is kind of closer to her house from her office on the Island. So, I paid for the bike fee from the island to Leisure Mall.

After we got there, I realised I didn't have my ATM Card, neither did she and I had just 4K left in my pocket. I suggested that we just bought the movie tickets and drinks without pop corn. The first shocker for the night was when she said she can not see a movie without eating pop corn, she would rather we saw the movie some other day. I thought of what to do and remembered GTRescue... The GTBank service that allows you make cardless withdrawal from you Internet Banking. So I quickly did GTRescue and withdrew some cash. After that we bought the tickets, popcorn and drink. Since the movies starts in 40 minutes, I decided thar we hangout at Cold Stone. I bought some ice cream for her (you guys know how expensive cold Stine ice cream is) and myself. We ate the ice cream till the movie started.

In the middle of the movie, I tried to hold this girls hand, then I received the second shocker for the night.... The babe said I was disturbing her and should allow her concentrate on the movie. Eehh... See gobe. I was so angry at that statement, I left in the middle of the movie... Of course she followed me out and started lamenting on why I would decide to leave in the middle of the movie. I just kept quiet without a response.

I decided to walk her to where she would get a bus to her house... From this point to her house, she only need a hundred Naira bus.

Then she asked me for transport fare, I was like: babe, I don't have transport fare for you ooo... Please sort this. I could see the anger on her face, me just pretended I didn't see anything. I called her that night, she didn't pickup.

The following morning, I called her again, and she started lamenting about how angry she was.... Okay babe, why are u angry... Then I heard the most stupid reason to be angry..... I didn't give her transport fare.

I was like... Babe, if I didn't invite you to the movies, won't you go to your father's house? And the idi*T is like I'm supposed to give her tfare since I took her out.

This b*tch already forgot about every other thing that happened that night, the only thing she remembers is that I didn't give her tfare.

I mean, why do some Ladies think the guy must do everything for them,and they are entitled to any favour they get... I still don't get.
Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
You're still calling Her girlfriend?
undecided

Bruh wake up! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by bryan360: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
this kind recession person dy carry grl comot..thas okay..

3 Likes

Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by thowbie7ven(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol...Babe wan milk OP dry...all these babes nor get Joy o jarey...na so so money...dem no wan know if na blood money!
Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by kinggogo: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
What u get wen u date a kid undecided

After sm gals will cum online n b spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by ikp120(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.

Abeg all these lapi boys in the house, when maga go pay?

I observe say some magas don dey get sense these days... Op welcome to the club where we no dey spend on gf... Love, not money
Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by khiaa(f): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
naijabetboy:

There's this girlfriend of mine I called in Friday evening to invite her to see a movie with me at Film house, Surulere. She didn't plan this but decided to come with me. She lives at Orile, so Leisure Mall is kind of closer to her house from her office on the Island. So, I paid for the bike fee from the island to Leisure Mall.

After we got there, I realised I didn't have my ATM Card, neither did she and I had just 4K left in my pocket. I suggested that we just bought the movie tickets and drinks without pop corn. The first shocker for the night was when she said she can not see a movie without eating pop corn, she would rather we saw the movie some other day. I thought of what to do and remembered GTRescue... The GTBank service that allows you make cardless withdrawal from you Internet Banking. So I quickly did GTRescue and withdrew some cash. After that we bought the tickets, popcorn and drink. Since the movies starts in 40 minutes, I decided thar we hangout at Cold Stone. I bought some ice cream for her (you guys know how expensive cold Stine ice cream is) and myself. We ate the ice cream till the movie started.

In the middle of the movie, I tried to hold this girls hand, then I received the second shocker for the night.... The babe said I was disturbing her and should allow her concentrate on the movie. Eehh... See gobe. I was so angry at that statement, I left in the middle of the movie... Of course she followed me out and started lamenting on why I would decide to leave in the middle of the movie. I just kept quiet without a response.

I decided to walk her to where she would get a bus to her house... From this point to her house, she only need a hundred Naira bus.

Then she asked me for transport fare, I was like: babe, I don't have transport fare for you ooo... Please sort this. I could see the anger on her face, me just pretended I didn't see anything. I called her that night, she didn't pickup.

The following morning, I called her again, and she started lamenting about how angry she was.... Okay babe, why are u angry... Then I heard the most stupid reason to be angry..... I didn't give her transport fare.

I was like... Babe, if I didn't invite you to the movies, won't you go to your father's house? And the idi*T is like I'm supposed to give her tfare since I took her
out.

This b*tch already forgot about every other thing that happened that night, the only thing she remembers is that I didn't give her tfare.

I mean, why do some Ladies think the guy must do everything for them,and they are entitled to any favour they get... I still don't get.

I don't blame you for walking out on her but there are two things that you did that I do not agree with.
1. Since you invited her you should have made sure that she got home safely.
2. You called her afterwards. WHAT? That incident should have been a lesson learned for you and you should have never called her again. Imagine not wanting to see the movie because she didn't have popcorn, (selfish).
I have said it once and I will say it again and again and again.
IF YOU MEN CONTINUE TO BE THE SIMPS THAT YOU ARE PORTRAYING, YOUR WOMEN WILL CONTINUE TO USE AND PLAY YOU INSTEAD OF BEING INDEPENDENT AND PROVIDING FOR THEMSELVES. LOL cheesy My humble opinion tho.
ps. She is not your girlfriend, you may be a future trick if you continue to spend your hard earned money on undeserving girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by naijabetboy: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
khiaa:

I don't blame you for walking out on her but there are two things that you did that I do not agree with.
1. Since you invited her you should have made sure that she got home safely.
2. You called her afterwards. WHAT? That incident should have been a lesson learned for you and you should have never called her again. Imagine not wanting to see the movie because she didn't have popcorn, (selfish).
I have said it once and I will say it again and again and again.
IF YOU MEN CONTINUE TO BE THE SIMPS THAT YOU ARE PORTRAYING, YOUR WOMEN WILL CONTINUE TO USE AND PLAY YOU INSTEAD OF BEING INDEPENDENT AND PROVIDING FOR THEMSELVES. LOL cheesy My humble opinion tho.
ps. She is not your girlfriend, you maybe a future trick if you continue to spend your hard earned money on undeserving girls.

Thanks, lessons learnt.
Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by AnodaIT(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
When kids fall in love.

Son, just concentrate on making money leave the girls.

Don't be surprised na girls like that dey follow us go home for free just because we called them from inside a white hilux and we were on phone complaining why governor doesn't want to pay contractors. She go use her money prepare soup and give us pussy for free
Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by StupidYorubaFool: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
naijabetboy:

I was like... Babe, if I didn't invite you to the movies, won't you go to your father's house? And the idi*T is like I'm supposed to give her tfare since I took her out.

na this kind senseless people dey do make buhari increase recession.
o.p e be like say you no sabi wetin to carry money do
Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by dikeigbo2(m): 12:13am On Nov 20, 2016
kinggogo:
What u get wen u date a kid undecided

After sm gals will cum online n b spewing trash

Gbam.
Not kids alone,stupid and selfish girls included, being a liability to some good hearted guys.

1 Like

Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 20, 2016
You walked out the movie because she didn't hold your hand! That was a lame move on your behalf. Two wrongs don't make a right. If only you acted classy and then never called her again you would've done more damage. Then you tell her to take a bus by herself. I thought men were meant to be the stronger sex emotionally. Too many sensitive boys nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:18am On Nov 20, 2016
angry

U can afford buy this "expensive" damn ice cream and boast abt it and u even walked out in the middle of the movie coz she didn't make u hold her hand but u can't afford to give her 100naira? Seriously? undecided

Little Boi, you are something else...

1 Like

Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by olac21(m): 4:08am On Nov 20, 2016
I wouldnt know why it keeps happening to you guys..i have no such experience!!!next time,think with your brain and not your d;;ck
Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by LePrezident(m): 4:25am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
angry

U can afford buy this "expensive" damn ice cream and boast abt it and u even walked out in the middle of the movie coz she didn't make u hold her hand but u can't afford to give her 100naira? Seriously? undecided

Little Boi, you are something else...

Really? So he should have given her 100 naira on top? HOW old are you?
Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by ceny6(m): 4:56am On Nov 20, 2016
This kind of story makes one vex. I understand what the OP is talking about. Let me give you a simple advice Mr man. Before u start doing stone cold ice cream for any lady. Sit her down or even chat her up and ask her this simple question : What do you expect from a guy who is interested in you? If you start hearing things like care - caring then it's most likely ur dealing with a.......... I rest my case!
Re: Can't Wrap My Head Around This by naijabetboy: 5:28am On Nov 20, 2016
JuicyLucy:
You walked out the movie because she didn't hold your hand! That was a lame move on your behalf. Two wrongs don't make a right. If only you acted classy and then never called her again you would've done more damage. Then you tell her to take a bus by herself. I thought men were meant to be the stronger sex emotionally. Too many sensitive boys nowadays.

Didn't say I walked out cos she didn't hold my hands, I said I was angry at her comment (I was disturbing her and should allow her concentrate) - what about she stopped watching it altogether.

I also said I walked her to where she would get the bus, I just didn't pay the t-fare. Or was I supposed to follow her to her father's house before I head home.??!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Ladies! Wentin We Do Una? / Romancelanders, Opinions And Tribalism / Superneat Toyota Hilux For Sale 1.450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.