Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Make Goat Meat Stew - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Goat Meat Stew (27452 Views)

Nigerian Assorted Meat Stew Recipe: How To Make Assorted Meat Stew / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / The Best Goat Meat Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by Revolva(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Rubyventures:

oh bros, you fear me oh. you and goat meat de fight?

i mean i like am die grin grin grin grin obe ogunfe
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by Rubyventures: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
marylandcakes:

I don't really see anything that is so controversial about this dish, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I get what you are trying to say.

No problem, grin
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
marylandcakes:

I never said Nigerian meat is bad. The older an animal the tougher the meat. Most of the meat in Nigerian markets belong to older animals. Also most meat in the markets do not have verified sources but I don't want to get into that now.

Hence the need to parboil for 30mins.
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by marylandcakes: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
kaeforum:

Hence the need to parboil for 30mins.

Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by 4nobody4every1: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
marylandcakes:

l followed your recipe today but l tried it with (skinless full chicken although chopped in parts), it was delicious and tasty, l will try beef next time but the chicken l made following your recipe can compete with a 5 star prepared chicken cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by claremont(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
I tried this method yesterday for the very first time, and it came out very well. It's much easier than the previous way I used to do it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by Rubyventures: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2016
ALL THE BACHELORS ON NAIRALAND, COME AND LEARN HOW TO COOK QUICK STEW !! grin grin
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by marylandcakes: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l followed your recipe today but l tried it with (skinless full chicken although chopped in parts), it was delicious and tasty, l will try beef next time but the chicken l made following your recipe can compete with a 5 star prepared chicken cool

Thanks for having such an open mind and thanks for the compliment. Please let us know how you get on with the beef. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by marylandcakes: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Rubyventures:
ALL THE BACHELORS ON NAIRALAND, COME AND LEARN HOW TO COOK QUICK STEW !! grin grin

Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by marylandcakes: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
claremont:
I tried this method yesterday for the very first time, and it came out very well. It's much easier than the previous way I used to do it. Thanks

Thanks for giving it a try. Well done.
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by Rubyventures: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
claremont:

Where is my own share? grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
marylandcakes:

It's a herb I grow mine in my greenhouse, but you can buy dried ones if not, you can use thyme leaves.

How do I follow your YouTube channel?
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by marylandcakes: 5:49am On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How do I follow your YouTube channel?

Click on the link below then click on the subscribe button or any of my YouTube videos. Thanks for your interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx_Buy_aL6s
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53am On May 01, 2019
marylandcakes:

Click on the link below then click on the subscribe button or any of my YouTube videos. Thanks for your interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx_Buy_aL6s

I'm more interested in your sewing videos. Are they there too?
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by Rubyventures: 1:40pm On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I think the OP has all her sewing videos on her channel.
Re: How To Make Goat Meat Stew by marylandcakes: 4:49am On May 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

They are all on my YouTube channel Marylandcrafts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Delicious Soups To Relish When In Edo / Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.