Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) (27511 Views)

Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 12:36pm On Jan 28
Pretty foreign lady tries different Nigerian foods for the 1st time.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4FvFQTeMSY

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by God1000(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28
Good for her

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by eepeepook: 12:41pm On Jan 28
Those eyes aren’t white.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by illicit(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28
🥵

1 Like

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by dkidd: 1:08pm On Jan 28
She doesn't look white. Asian yes

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by muyico(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28
This half cast

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28
Asian.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by fyzaila: 1:32pm On Jan 28
She might be igbo that's not base in Nigeria 😉

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by DevilsEqual(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28
fyzaila:
She might be igbo that's not base in Nigeria 😉

Inferiority complex at its peak
Many Nigerians have tried diff international dishes and it's never been a news

Why do we see a person of diff nationality tasting our food as a big deal

That's it... Illogical Nigerians forming woke would claim we are far behind the Europeans when they hear news of Politicians doing shit but these same woke folks think its a flex for an Asian to eat our food

Are they not backward too?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by fyzaila: 2:37pm On Jan 28
DevilsEqual:

That's it... Illogical Nigerians forming woke would claim we are far behind the Europeans when they hear news of Politicians doing shit but these same woke folks think its a flex for an Asian to eat our food

It's backwards when it is Africa/blacks and awkward when its the whites. Remember blacks where once slaves to them and where colonised by them as well. So until the end of time, i don't think that mentality will stop.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Rexymania(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28
She looks Asian than "white"

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by luvgurl(f): 3:19pm On Jan 28
Is this food section or romance section? And if romance, i dont see anything romantic about this. :-(
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Silentgroper(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28
muyico:
This half cast

My thoughts too ..
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Silentgroper(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28
She looks half caste, Asian or native American...

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Raalsalghul: 4:06pm On Jan 28
If she is Asian, there is a high chance she might like our food as theirs are equally spicy if not more.

If she from Europe, there is no way she'd like it: the food's spiciness will be deafening to her senses and this is made worse if it contains any atom of Chilli pepper.

Depends!

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28
Raalsalghul:
If she is Asian, there is a high chance she might like our food as theirs are equally spicy if not more.

If she from Europe, there is no way she'd like it: the food's spiciness will be deafening to her senses and this is made worse if it contains any atom of Chilli pepper.

Depends!

She is Asian. My bet would be on the Philippines and to a lesser extent Vietnam. This one our people dey apply the "white" tag to every fair looking individual. lipsrsealed

But e get white European woman wey never come across Nigerian food at all? shocked

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Raalsalghul: 4:58pm On Jan 28
Gerrard59:

She is Asian. My bet would be on the Philippines and to a lesser extent Vietnam. This one our people dey apply the "white" tag to every fair looking individual. lipsrsealed

But e get white European woman wey never come across Nigerian food at all? shocked

In a way, they're white by virtue of their skin colour: has that same paleness and texture as their European counterparts.

I'd even go further and call them "White Asians". grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28
Raalsalghul:

In a way, they're white by virtue of their skin colour: has that same paleness and texture as their European counterparts.

I'd even go further and call them "White Asians". grin
White is notably used to refer to europeans and northern americans(cacausians in general).
Even the asians call them whites. For we Nigerians any foreigner we see when no be dark skin na white, e no suppose be so. We even call the indians whites undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28
DevilsEqual:

How exactly does wokeness fit into this matter now? grin

Like, can you define what it means to me please, and in what context you're using it?

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Gadafii: 10:28pm On Jan 28
“Pretty foreign lady” sounds moronic to me

1 Like

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by KingNom(m): 12:02am On Jan 29
The seasoning cubes ehn
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by ekelebeXstunner: 8:34am On Jan 29
Eunoiaa:

Like, can you define what it means to me please, and in what context you're using it?
You’re being woke with this question.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by DevilsEqual(m): 11:37am On Jan 29
Eunoiaa:

Checked your profile and noticed u follow two notorious lipsrsealed
Seems u share same idea with them...U sef go be notorious be that

My point is, according to thois saying that " Knowledge is indivisible, so that when people grow wise in one direction, they should ensure to/they tend to grow wise in other directions too"

So when a person condemns others of being backward or being behind the whites, they too should prove that they dont sound/act uncivilized too and that should reflect in all their actions

If u feel most Nigerians are barbaric and that the shit they do wouldnt be tolerated abroad, then u also should act civilized in other aspect by not seeing a person of diff nationality eating your food and start singing it like its a big deal( we also eat foods of other nationals and its never a news to them)

Theres nothing civilized about that...Wisdom is indivsible, so is civilization

1 Like

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Eunoiaa(f): 11:44am On Jan 29
DevilsEqual:
My point is...

I asked you for a definition of wokeness and how it applies to your comment. I don't understand a thing in all you've written up here.

It's okay if you cannot answer it in a clear way.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by DevilsEqual(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29
Eunoiaa:

I asked you for a definition of wokeness and how it applies to your comment. I don't understand a thing in all you've written up here.

It's okay if you cannot answer it in a clear way.

My first post u tagged had the explanations u wanted but it seems u wanted something else

Woke in this context means "Being Civilized" and if u still struggle to undertand my first piece after substituting wokeness for civilization in the first post u quoted, then u have comprehension issues

NL suppose dey tell us to drop our IQ test point cause e be like say people wey get single digit scores plenty for here
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Silentgroper(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29
Gadafii:
“Pretty foreign lady” sounds moronic to me
How is that
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30
I eat spaghetti, cheese, pizza, etc, and you don't see me making noise online...!

Suddenly, we should bow in awe Everytime a foreigner or expat is pictured or videoed seeming to relish Pounded yam and Efo?!!

Make una try get sense this new year o! undecided
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Artscollection: 2:15pm On Jan 30
Oyibo did a number on us!! I see hou people are arguing how white she is like It does matter. Make una leave that color, we are suppose to be smarter if not our stupid leaders.
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by sofeo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30
Alright!
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Creamypie(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30
Give me the swallow
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Blueace247(f): 2:15pm On Jan 30
DevilsEqual:

My thoughts will the current rate of dollar
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by tobenuel(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30
This girl na pure talk-active

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? / How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? / Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.