Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH (1932 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January (2) (3) (4)

See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by kinswhite(m): 2:00am On Nov 20, 2016
GOOD DAY MAVRODIANS
It is with so much gladness and appreciation to God almighty that we congratulate the entire MMM NIGERIA COMMUNITY as we celebrate our 1st Anniversary.
This past year has been a happy and successful year in so many ways. It has been defined with loads of Happy Testimonies, thanks to you all who chose to embrace the life style of giving ,your attitude of giving has brought our community this far.
And of course there have also been some paths that may have been slightly difficult in the journey so far. Yet in spite and despite the odd stumbling blocks along the way - we have travelled through year together with love and unity PROVIDING HELP and GETTING HELP from each other .Our love for each other is radiating in every part of this Great Country Nigeria.
And as we take the time to express our gratitude for a fantastic year gone by - we turn expectantly to the year that lies ahead, The journey of bridging that gap between the Rich and the Poor has just began and we as a community that has embraced the attitude of giving looks forward to another wonderful year. A year to build and cultivate more of the right attitudes that would add value to our nation NIGERIA and also sustain our community MMM NIGERIA.
Today, as we celebrate our MMM NIGERIA Anniversary, we value even more, every participant that we are able to share this occasion with. It doesn't matter where you go in life or what you achieve, or what you do - what matters most is who you have beside you along the way! Every participant is very much celebrated today, You made this happen . Thank you all for been part of this great community this past year...and may you be ever near in the years ahead.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MMM

GOD BLESS MMM NIGERIA, LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA

Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by kinswhite(m): 2:37am On Nov 20, 2016
see more photos

Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by weselomo(m): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2016
may God show us the real way soon pending before the crash mmm

Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by bigtalla(m): 4:18am On Nov 20, 2016
MMM....hmmm!!! undecided
Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by segebase(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by christlyke(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2016
People will just decide not to help themselves, they just take delight in suffering, it's so sad.

The government has done nothing good for us, MMM is for the people by the people, this is true democracy.

Instead of hating,or wishing us bad luck why not join the community, or maybe you are waiting for job from the government, keep on waiting.

Ask yourself were do banks get money to keep building branches everywhere, these banks can do what mmm is doing but they just don't want to, instead they keep on expanding and enriching themselves.

I will like to reiterate that mmm is the true financial democracy.
MMM together we change the world!!!. Have a wonderful week ahead. smiley smiley

Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by ORI1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
bigtalla:
MMM....hmmm!!! undecided

Oga boss,how are you sir
Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
That's the power of being WHITE....

BLACKS are now happy
Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by raindrop99: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
MMM! The risk that pays
Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by fa44us: 2:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Please MMM members, I bere the contact of exceller group guider. Or better etiko, any MMM exceller group should please add my number back to group. 08134780680. My former phone got spolt and all my contacts are there. Thanks.
Re: See Photos Of How Mmm Nigeria Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In PH by fa44us: 2:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Sorry I mean I need his contact or better still.

Bitcoin Users Enter Here / Access Bank Nig Plc, A Bank Or A Den Of Rogues? / Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image]