Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. (1892 Views)

Need To Fund My Payoneer Account / Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000) / Payoneer Account For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. by 1x2x3: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
I want to draw attention of Fiverr sellers and Payoneer account holders to beware of this smart phisher/hacker who can easily outsmart people who aren't security conscious. Here is how he operates.

1. He contacts nairaland exchangers that he wants Payoneer funds then buys very little amount of $$. His aim is to get hold of email that sends the Payoneer $$ to his account (most exchangers are middle men they simply contact Fiverr sellers to transfer to the account the hacker provides or sometimes send from their personal account.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. by 1x2x3: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
2. Once he gets the email he allows a few days then contact the owner of the email that he needs Payoneer $$. He explains to you that you once transfered to him and he needs about $100 (this is just to confirm if you have $$ in your account he wants to hack)

Re: Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. by 1x2x3: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
3. Once you confirm you have $$ available for sale in your account he will tell you he will be back but never (he has spotted a target)

2 Likes

Re: Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. by 1x2x3: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
4. He follows up with a phishing email that looks exactly like Payoneer sent it telling you you received payment and you need to verify.

Re: Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. by 1x2x3: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
5. If you click on Continue button in the message link it lands you to Payoneer lookalike login page but observe the area I circled in red and you will find out its not Payoneer. Once you log in with your details that's bingo..... Your money gone.

Re: Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. by kunlesufyan(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Front page please
Re: Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. by 1x2x3: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
kunlesufyan:
Front page please

The guy is sending loads of phishing messages to unsuspecting sellers. His details are with me but once I post it Nairaland bots will ban me. I'm sure some seller will know his email address and phone number when they see it.
Re: Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. by ArcFresky(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
God punish ishhhh that guy....
Where is seun... lalasticlala.

Chaii, after person don't hustle finish..
Re: Payoneer Account Hacker Busted!! Guys Beware. by Raintaker(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2018
Why is this not on front page?

(1) (Reply)

What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? / How To Make Money With Bitcoin This Year (Whatsapp Group & PDF File) / If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.