Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62588 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by moghulis: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Twistaray:

Why do you people love self appraisal like food nah?

Is personal option, don't you agree?
Well,i dont agree with him and I am sure over 50million yoruba people don't too.

Oya go sit down grin

you don't agree wif him but seyi law openly said that his wif gave him the thing he has been looking for @their lightskinned child
Dr freeze agrees wif him
So...make I take the laughter slowly
ha... ha...ha..ha.hahahacheesy

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by laudate: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Go to Ikwerre land,if a man wife is not from IMO he cannot be a king before, so time will come in Yoruba land that if a child is not half Igbo in Yoruba he cannot be Oba or hold key position in Yoruba land.
Time will tell,kiss the truth.

Maka gini? shocked Haba!! Don't you think that this is stretching things a little too far? Wake up from your dreams o, because I doubt if this will ever take place in real life.

Anyway, na wetin concern me sef? Let me leave the Yoruba guys to give you a response. Na who steal my popcorn from here?? angry Who?? The show is about to get interesting, and my popcorn don miss. Dia ris God, o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Twistaray(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
moghulis:

you don't agree wif him but seyi law openly said that his wif gave him the thing he has been looking for @their lightskinned child
Dr freeze agrees wif him
So...make I take the laughter slowly
ha... ha...ha..ha.hahahacheesy

Good for him. His personal opinion, isn't it?

C'on now..hes just an individual. Let's be reasonable on here nah cheesy
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:
Funnicator! How you de! Se o wa alright...
you didn't return my kiss
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

you didn't return my kiss
kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
unmask:
what trash did you just type?

Respect is scolding a woman and she doesn't insult you

Guy you are on a serious ish

Respect is not SCOLDING her in the first place.....you don't want a wife.....you want a puppet

Yes if ur woman did wrong u can scold her!.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Youngtrice(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:

Hmm. I don see person wey carry tribe for head!
IBO refers to the people; while IGBO is the language.
People like you are divisive and stereotypical! I've met many yoruba ladies that are respectful, supportive, and loyal.
As a man, irrespective of whether money dey your hand or not, if you want to be treated like a king, marry yoruba.
And by way, the DEFINITION of SUCCESS or being SUCCESSFUL is relative. OkayBye
LOL. I once thought same way as you, that ibo is tribe and Igbo is language. you're wrong bro. its Igbo. simple. Most people who use the Ibo are deltans

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:
kiss kiss kiss.
you're sweet. To pm you dey hungry me o
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

you're sweet. To pm you dey hungry me o
No PM me. I don't respond. I don't even remember the email I registered with. Lol. And I am not looking for boyfriend. My Yoruba husband overdo, he's more than enough. 3 men in one.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Me i dunno o...all these noise about igbo wives being industrious and all that..me I dunno what we will call the yoruba women that love business and trading so much

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:

No PM me. I don't respond. I don't even remember the email I registered with. Lol. And I am not looking for boyfriend. My Yoruba husband overdo, he's more than enough. 3 men in one.Thanks.
ouch. I'm still available incase u change ur mind
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Mayflowa(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that hez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

First, you don't know how to debate. Why do you sound rude to people's comment and want to push your opinion on others.
Second, having one of your friend marry a good igbo woman does not confirm or justify your generalist point. Any female tribe, once she love, can give you much more. Do you know how many women fend for their husband?

Third, all the numerous evil wives do in nollywood; from where does the story of betrayal come from? The early story of nollywood has been a reflection of the igbo society.

Fourth, a woman being good to her husband doesn't mean he is good. Is she good to your family or your love baby(common in Nigeria)? Is she good to the society?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by ebujany(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by AkinPhysicist: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
DozieInc:

Most Igbo women are naturally light-skinned, but the rate of light skinned yoruba women these days makes one to wonder.

cool Every tribe has a few natural light skin women. The lie is that Ibos have far more than any other tribe. This is not true. Naturally light-skinned Igbo women may be more light-skinned than average but the number of them is not that more than other tribes. The majority of 'light-skinned' Ibo women are bleached. That's a fact. cool

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Youngtrice:
LOL. I once thought same way as you, that ibo is tribe and Igbo is language. you're wrong bro. its Igbo. simple. Most people who use the Ibo are deltans

thanks!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
noble2faith:
That man (in dis case,boy) is a definition of ignoramus. Can he list the number of successful yoruba or hausa men dat are married to igbo women before dey became successful?

Atiku Abubakar. ...married an Igbo woman. If Atiku become president, the Igbo wife will be first lady. Go and find out why!
Ibrahim Babangida married an Igbo woman
Ahamadu Ali former PDP chairman married an Igbo woman
Anthony Anenih married an Igbo woman
Goodluck Jonathan married an Igbo woman...Patience Jonathan is a pure Igbo woman from Abia state. Speaks with Abia Igbo tone. Without Patence, Jonathan would be nobody.
Yakabu Gowon first wife was an Igbo woman and mother of 45 yr old son.
The list is long if I put them together. Had Abachas married an Igbo woman, he would have lived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by mayoor15(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]I want to donate this to my Yoruba brothers. . .
Use at will and with pleasure.[/size]
Dash you brothers in singapore, malaysia etc....No need dash them seph cos that is what they use for to hang them
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by IPOB123london: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
afonjas

we are not mate

case closed! biko doo doo do plz

if u want women power; where we go begin; abi na world bank, nafdac, stock excahnge; bank; sole business management; lecturers; doctors; footballers

what am i saying; Igbo women do limit their selves to that room and other room

They are class; now jump into mainland bridge

none sense

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by olajonzin(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Are you telling me behind every success man....their will always be a igbo woman
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by mayoor15(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
IPOB123london:

afonjas

we are not mate

case closed! biko doo doo do plz

if u want women power; where we go begin; abi na world bank, nafdac, stock excahnge; bank; sole business management; lecturers; doctors; footballers

what am i saying; Igbo women do limit their selves to that room and other room

They are class; now jump into mainland bridge

none sense
See your life, afonja represent ilorin not all yorubas tongue kiss, your girls are making you proud while Asian countries are hanging the males...what a sad one

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by IbroMaka(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]I want to donate this to my Yoruba brothers. . .
Use at will and with pleasure.[/size]

Yorubas don't do suicide... Try elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by phreakabit(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
mayoor15:
Dash you brothers in singapore, malaysia etc....No need dash them seph cos that is what they use for to hang them
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by mayoor15(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
IbroMaka:

Dont mind the guy, he remember say na wetin dem dey use for im brodas in malaysia, cyprus, singapore etc...
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by mayoor15(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
phreakabit:

Go and get work so you fit afford bride price, before frustration forces you to use the rope to hang yourself.......Dont push drugs o...remember singapore no dey smile again....Their prisons are becoming too populated with your brothers

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by phreakabit(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
IbroMaka:

Given the circumstances, this might be a good time to start.
I mean, Freeze just unleashed a verbal onslaught of genocidal magnitude.
So yeah, this might be a good time to start.
Wait. . . . . What about Pa Awo?
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by IBNgemini: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
99% of Igbo girls lack respect.......
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by phreakabit(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
mayoor15:
Go and get work so you fit afford bride price, before frustration forces you to use the rope to hang yourself.......Dont push drugs o...remember singapore no dey smile again....Their prisons are becoming too populated with your brothers

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by mayoor15(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
phreakabit:

Given the circumstances, this might be a good time to start.
I mean, Freeze just unleashed a verbal onslaught of genocidal magnitude.
So yeah, this might be a good time to start.
Wait. . . . . What about Pa Awo?
You want to know where he is right? You that rope, you go see the answer.....Yorubas are not cowards....

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by waternogetenemy: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
mayoor15:
point of correction girlfriend/baby mama

does it matter? They have a son. ffk first son. tongue
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by mayoor15(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
phreakabit:

Is that the only thing you have in your brain, no wonder most of your girls go after the yoruba men cos they are far more intelligent than you guys...... cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Bahddo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Too many tribal bigots on this thread. Awseome supportive women aren't confined to any one ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by IbroMaka(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
phreakabit:

Given the circumstances, this might be a good time to start. I mean, Freeze just unleashed a verbal onslaught of genocidal magnitude. So yeah, this might be a good time to start. Wait. . . . . What about Pa Awo?
Start wetin?... Dude u aint making no sense
Wetin do pa awo?.. U read history say he hung?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Dancing At Rita Dominic’s Wedding (Photos) / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.