Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Warning To Igbos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Igbos. (4560 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
PDJT:

You, not Buhari, opened this thread warning Indigenous People Of Biafra about Nigeria election.
And I reckon you're not Buhari, perhaps you could explain your desperation to have Biafrans with you in Nigeria. If your group can't survive without them, just say so...

Okay to clear your mind, I am not saying you guys should not seccede, but you don't call for secession when voting in a Nigerian state. It is sheer hypocrisy and laughable.

Choose one. Don't do two.
Re: Warning To Igbos. by PDJT: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

Okay to clear your mind, I am not saying you guys should not seccede, but you don't call for secession when voting in a Nigerian state. It is sheer hypocrisy and laughable.

Choose one. Don't do two.

And you're who again, to choose what people should do or shouldn't do with their lives?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
PDJT:

And you're who again, to choose what people should do or shouldn't do with their lives?
alright. Go ahead. But you can't tow in that line and hope biafra is achieavable.

The country remains a pipedream anyway. Try anyhow and north will show you anyhow. Ask ojukwu.
Re: Warning To Igbos. by chimerase2: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op there re diff BTW ipob an igbo, am an igbo and also sympathetic to ipob course, so hope u can decipher what I said
Re: Warning To Igbos. by pazienza(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol!

The slithering Yoruba trying to scheme out Igbo votes come 2019 grin

Imagine telling Ndiigbo not to participate in elections in 2019 to show we are anti Nigerian, lol! grin
This one is a learner. Who are you to tell the great Igbo what to and what not to do?

You don baff?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by PDJT: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
Funnicator:

alright. Go ahead. But you can't tow in that line and hope biafra is achieavable.

The country remains a pipedream anyway. Try anyhow and north will show you anyhow. Ask ojukwu.
[/s]
Re: Warning To Igbos. by pazienza(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
chimerase2:
Op there re diff BTW ipob an igbo, am an igbo and also sympathetic to ipob course, so hope u can decipher what I said

Exactly. I am Igbo, non IPOB, but sympathetic to IPOB cause, that's how majority of Ndiigbo are.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by pazienza(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

With this so called logic, you've arrived?

Why not go and look for what to eat and leave a movement and an ideology you got no stake on neither is your antagonistic existence able to reduce their spread, fame, support and cult-like followership.

I perceive these feelings of self importance that you got may actually be another diagnosis for insanity.

Your health, your life.

Signed: A Proud IPOB

Agu nwanyi! Just saw your profile pic. Izuu ka eme!

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by LadyExcellency: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
pazienza:

Agu nwanyi! Just saw your profile pic. Izuu ka eme!

Thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Alariwo2: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Thanks for the compliment

the same her excellency? I've seen your fliers with corpers in Lagos here

so you bliv biafra will work? I laugh
hope you know ur stay and establishment in Lagos ends when you get biafra

Think about it... just like igbos won't allow outsiders so will others not let you stay
Re: Warning To Igbos. by LadyExcellency: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

the same her excellency? I've seen your fliers with corpers in Lagos here

so you bliv biafra will work? I laugh
hope you know ur stay and establishment in Lagos ends when you get biafra

Think about it... just like igbos won't allow outsiders so will others not let you stay

Another lazy, envious savage on the loose, looking forward to prey on other people's hard earned resources and investments.

If I may ask why should the ones in Ghana, Benin Republic, Togo continue while the ones in Lagos end? What a foolish threat to Lagos international relations.

Swerve and vanish.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
PDJT:

"To jaw-jaw is always better than to war- war." - Winston Churchill.
True but if you were to advise the secessionists on how to go about realizing their Biafra, what strategy would you propose?
Re: Warning To Igbos. by Alariwo2: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Another lazy, envious savage on the loose, looking forward to prey on other people's hard earned resources and investments.

If I may ask why should the ones in Ghana, Benin Republic, Togo continue while the ones in Lagos end? What a foolish threat to Lagos international relations.

Swerve and vanish.

A typical Ipod sympathizer

very naive, myopic and self centered

I don't think you understand the hatred you guys are attracting to urselves

it's just like a case of divorce... the wife can't stay in the husband's house any longer or take part in his daily life
Ghana and co. you said are not part of this union, so it's quite shallow for you to bring them in

ponder well well about it
ur beauty won't fade ever!

shalom!
Re: Warning To Igbos. by LadyExcellency: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

A typical Ipod sympathizer

very naive, myopic and self centered

I don't think you understand the hatred you guys are attracting to urselves

it's just like a case of divorce... the wife can't stay in the husband's house any longer or take part in his daily life
Ghana and co. you said are not part of this union, so it's quite shallow for you to bring them in

ponder well well about it
ur beauty won't fade ever!

shalom!

What are you hungry fellows waiting for already?

Start overrunning Igbo businesses in your enclaves. Poor, helpless soul looking forward to harvest where you didn't sow. Go on if it makes you feel better.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Alariwo2: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

What are you hungry fellows waiting for already?

Start overrunning Igbo businesses in your enclaves. Poor, helpless soul looking forward to harvest where you didn't sow. Go on if it makes you feel better.

why is it that you guys don't take criticisn too well

I'm only trying to let you know what's at stake cos I can see you're indifferent about the situation of things on ground

Do I even sound like an illiterate who doesn't know his left from right to you?
you don't even know if I can feed you... you just shout lazy cos it's a yoruba guy talking

quite unfortunate.. you really need to change your orientation

I wish you guys well in your struggle.. To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

shalom!
Re: Warning To Igbos. by devilson(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
waternogetenemy:

y una court never jail Nnamdi and y is ur president disobeying court order to further detain him.

yoruba should not vote in the next election, becos u are cursed to vote bigots like urselves into public office.

the consequences is evidence in the shiite massacre and christian igbo massacre by yoruba electoral choice of 2015, none other than the brutal dictator Buhari.

we have chosen a moderate and considerate, reasonable man, if u dont like it, go and die.
fool that guy u quoted is hausa/fulani He was dissing Yoruba on a particular thread I had to recheck to confirm it was him
Re: Warning To Igbos. by LadyExcellency: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

why is it that you guys don't take criticisn too well

I'm only trying to let you know what's at stake cos I can see you're indifferent about the situation of things on ground

Do I even sound like an illiterate who doesn't know his left from right to you?
you don't even know if I can feed you... you just shout lazy cos it's a yoruba guy talking

quite unfortunate.. you really need to change your orientation

I wish you guys well in your struggle.. To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

shalom!

What is criticism in trying to blackmail a legitimate course with threat to deprivation and stealing their wealth against UN universal human right to own properties should they chat a course to determine their collective destiny as a people?

Tell me which part of your comment constitutes encouragement instead of threat and bad wishes?

Your threat is aimed at creating division among the believers of the IPOB course through fear of losing their investments outside Igboland hence your mission and objective are threat induced discouragement and force of coercion to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Igbos. by Alariwo2: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

What is criticism in trying to blackmail a legitimate course with threat to deprivation and stealing their wealth against UN universal human right to own properties should they chat a course to determine their collective destiny as a people?

Tell me which part of your comment constitutes encouragement instead of threat and bad wishes?

Your threat is aimed at creating division among the believers of the IPOB course through fear of losing their investments outside Igboland hence your mission and objective are threat induced discouragements to say the least.

It's kinda new I get..
Buh we should consider past events too like the civil war.. surely properties were lost

I understand you paint a perfect scenario of how things should be but unfortunately the tension due to tribalism and religious differences won't pave way for that
you were an art student my best guess... scientists create scenarios and create possible solutions for them in the event of possible occurrence
Re: Warning To Igbos. by PDJT: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
kropotkin2:
True but if you were to advise the secessionists on how to go about realizing their Biafra, what strategy would you propose?
IPOB is doing the right thing - Peacefully demanding for the 'restoration' of Biafra. And their voice is loud and clear.
Note the term, "restoration", not "realization".

To your question, the Nigerian establishment should do the right thing and call for dialogue on the subject with respect to organizing a United Nations supervised Referendum.
Those calling for brute force or war are the real enemies of the African continent. We have had enough war already in Africa for the benefits of those who created the mess in the first place.
We're far behind civilization, let's continue to "jaw-jaw" and say No to violence/war!
Re: Warning To Igbos. by LadyExcellency: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

It's kinda new I get..
Buh we should consider past events too like the civil war.. surely properties were lost

I understand you paint a perfect scenario of how things should be but unfortunately the tension due to tribalism and religious differences won't pave way for that
you were an art student my best guess... scientists create scenarios and create possible solutions for them in the event of possible occurrence

We are no longer in seventeenth century, the world has moved on.

Force of arm is one thing, legitimacy to a course is another. Beyond rhetorics, what we have is competition induced tribalism that can spur growth and bring out the best among different ethnicities in Nigeria. The same competition that served as catalyst to technological advancement during the cold-war between the Soviet Union and the West.

Bulkanisation may be mutually beneficial to all at the end but we need to overcome this initial fears and start from somewhere, maybe total restructuring back to regional system or true Federalism where States become the loosely independent bloc until we get there.
Re: Warning To Igbos. by Alariwo2: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

We are no longer in seventeenth century, the world has moved on.

Force of arm is one thing, legitimacy to a course is another. Beyond rhetorics, what we have is competition induced tribalism that can spur growth and bring out the best among different ethnicities in Nigeria. The same competition that served as catalyst to technological advancement during the cold-war between the Soviet Union and the West.

Bulkanisation may be mutually beneficial to all at the end but we need to overcome this initial fears and start from somewhere, maybe total restructuring back to regional system or true Federalism where States become the loosely independent bloc until we get there.

oh Lord

my heart is melting for her excellency all of a sudden
now I see why they say.. never judge a book by its cover till you've read it.
Not all of you are 'annoying' as it seems.. how I wish the learned ones like you can champion the cause and not the 'buy arms to kill yorubas type'

I'm quite impressed
Re: Warning To Igbos. by proeast(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
@funnicator, I really dont know how you arrived at such jaundiced conspiracy theory but what I want you to know is that majority of Igbos are not even interested in whatever ambition Atiku has nor the Nigerian presidency. We have made it clear that we want out of this useless and unworkable contraption. Atiku & Aso rock can go to hell for all we care. Biafra is the ultimate goal & we shall get it in due time!
Re: Warning To Igbos. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
proeast:
@funnicator, I really dont know how you arrived at such jaundiced conspiracy theory but what I want you to know is that majority of Igbos are not even interested in whatever ambition Atiku has nor the Nigerian presidency. We have made it clear that we want out of this useless and unworkable contraption. Atiku & Aso rock can go to hell for all we care. Biafra is the ultimate goal & we shall get it in due time!

You'll have to wait for eternity for that. Pushing for regionalism is much more realistic than your pipe dream.
Re: Warning To Igbos. by najoke: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
PFRB:
Igbos are the important and useful slaves of Nigeria.

Fact grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Warning To Igbos. by gustav25: 8:34am On May 16, 2017
tit:
The oga of this op should quickly borndule him to yaba left.
Just for check up.
Him head correct so?
Him and Ademusiwa, i no know who own worst past.
no b only borndule, na bundele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Hours Will It Take The US To Conquer Nigeria? / NASS Election Petition Tribunal Receives 5 Petitions In Ogun / No Immediate Plan To Increase Petrol Pump Price – DPR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.