Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? (688 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? / Warning To Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Real politics... has little to do with ideas, values, and imagination... and everything to do with manoeuvres, intrigues, plots, paranoia, betrayals, a great deal of calculation, no little cynicism, and every kind of con game.

Mario Vargas Llosa
Re: Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:51am On Nov 27, 2016
This is how politics is in Nigeria, its time you all buy into it and drop Jonathan in the past.
Re: Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by vani86: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2016
How dry is this thread.

*shits and walk out*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by kettle84(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2016
This thread is as dry as OPC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by dedollarman(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Meaning less thread very dry indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by ceaz4r(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Op, Real politics has little to do with ideas, values, and imagination?? I see... Why won't nonentities be in government? Why won't idiots govern the sane?
Why then do we complain in this country of lack of developments? Why do we grumble when inflation, unemployment rates, institutional and sectoral decays rage so high just because betrayers, full of intrigues and cynicism and all kind of con game find their way into government? Note I didn't say Elected into Government because, I believe, majority of the electorates want something good for this nation. Any wonder why things are not going the way it should in this country??

You pride yourselves wonderful politicians with such attributes as intrigues, plots, betrayals, and great deal of cynicism and every kind of con game. And you cry when we call you lots two-sided and back stabbers..

Well, if this is how you people see politics, we are happy not to play so dirty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by ificatchmodeh: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Na wa for this op..

Five pained out thread now.. undecided

Maybe till counting

1 Like

Re: Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by IgboRulesOthers(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
I don't kW who mixed fura with amala in op brain
Re: Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by nwabobo: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
Real politics... has little to do with ideas, values, and imagination... and everything to do with manoeuvres, intrigues, plots, paranoia, betrayals, a great deal of calculation, no little cynicism, and every kind of con game.

Mario Vargas Llosa

Re: Message To Igbos...can You Feel This? by CltrAltDel: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
@op. ....so on point ,those IPORK, BIAFROGS, LIEIPOD yoot are so pained right now. ......
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

(1) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Ketu Road (Photos) / Is Enungu Industrial City Projet Still Ongoing / Peter Obi Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.