Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Knew Guardiola Would Need Me – Yaya Toure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Knew Guardiola Would Need Me – Yaya Toure (529 Views)

Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity / Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle / Yaya Toure Joins Qingdao Huanghai, Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Knew Guardiola Would Need Me – Yaya Toure by Alexifesinachi: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Yaya Toure has claimed he knew that Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, would need him one day, after he made a heroic return to the team.
The Ivorian midfielder scored twice, as City defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 on Saturday, to move into second place on the Premier League table.
Guardiola has not picked Yaya Toure for two months, leading to an exchange of words with his agent, Dimitri Seluk. But
the player eventually issued an apology to the former Bayern Munich boss and the club.
“I was delighted to play, it was difficult for me,” Yaya Toure told BBC Sport after the match at Selhurst Park.
“I am very happy to be playing football, my team-mates are very important to me.”
“They have always been brilliant with me, always supportive. I always want to be there to help them.
“I am professional, I always want to improve my game. I was prepared mentally and I knew that one day my manager would need me. You must always stay professional.
“I have been lucky. Today was very tough. We know what we have to do to win this game.

http://www.alexluckynews.tk/2016/11/i-knew-guardiola-would-need-me-yaya.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Knew Guardiola Would Need Me – Yaya Toure by odiereke(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Good product, good assets. Good for Man City.

(1) (Reply)

Why Kelechi Iheanacho Has To Leave Manchester City And Guardiola / How Pogba Missed Out On FIFA Best XI By Two Votes / Morgan Schneiderlin Have Left Manchester United And Join Everton .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.