Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case (47382 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / Nigerian Army Issues Statement On Allowances, Warns Mischief Makers / AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Turks: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
You would know, wouldn't you?
Agunechibeya:
Has he bleeped you before?
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Agunechibeya(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Turks:
Atiku? Isn't he the gay dude?
Has he bleeped you before?

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by mrkel(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Handsomecole:
All of you Team Atiku on this nairaland will not succeed in this Atiku quest. He will surely regret calling us Public institution graduates illiterate. After using stolen money to build his own.

And to cap it all, Atiku's highest qualification is a diploma he bagged in ABU, Zaria. If not for the Northernization of some juicy agencies like Custom, I really do not see any reason why he should rise to the level of Deputy controller with just a two years diploma degree.

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Bujumbura(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Let Him Go To The States First...No Need For Letter Writing..

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by waice6571: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
The letter has political undertone.
Though it look credible yet I have my doubt.

Atiku will be 72yrs by 2019..... are we coursed with old people in Aso rock?

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by sukkottt: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
The olokpa is my friend, l brought him from the great square of pegasus / Markab to flog nonsense and stupidity away from our politicians.... grin grin grin
ooweeee markab aka alpha pegasi star. i see somebody has been reading about the stars. and it is quite apt the olopa coming from markab because the ressurected elohims are from markab. the ones who will rule the world with a rod of iron like the olopa with a koboko wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by biggie73(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's 2019, stupid?

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by divineappo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
TheHerald:

http://www.herald.ng/us-issues-statement-on-ex-v-p-atiku-abubakars-alleged-criminal-case/#EmzrtgU1uKrVFbR7.99
fake news

atiku is trying to send a message to gullible nigerians that he is eligible to run for president 2019

am not fooled
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by tit(f): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Turks:

Where is that laffing idi amin?
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by mbjsuki(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Until he tells us his source of income or he made is money, I can never trust this man.

A pig is a pig no matter how fancy it's dressed. A corrupt man is a corrupt man, give him the whole world, the world would not be enough.

Atiku,everything about him stinks.
After the period or era of IBB in power, Nigeria has not produced a true millionaire who made his or her money through legitimate means outside public funds.

So all these news about Atiku for this and that, are all "wash". Only a dead washed brain person will support or vote for Atiku.

Visa is free, let him apply for one and visit USA. After all, it's a God's own country, he will be welcomed, I just got back myself.

2 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by 4nobody4every1: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
ooweeee markab aka alpha pegasi star. i see somebody has been reading about the stars. and it is quite apt the olopa coming from markab because the ressurected elohims are from markab. the ones who will rule the world with a rod of iron like the olopa with a koboko wink cheesy
l live outside the earthly realm interacting with Celestial beings, l have to read and study the stars like you often do grin grin grin
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by mbjsuki(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
waice6571:
The letter has political undertone.
Though it look credible yet I have my doubt.

Atiku will be 72yrs by 2019..... are we coursed with old people in Aso rock?

I wonder too myself!
What's wrong with having a young Nigerian around forty something becoming our president?

Please, enough of these certified approved criminals in government.

2 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by tit(f): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Atiku/Tinubu 2019

Sure winner
Landslide
Buhari is a failure

3 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by drss2(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
yeyeboi:
FTC grin

The Inner Cabal Of The APC/Aso Rock Wants To Break Atiku's Wings Before 2019 So He Won't Be Able To Fly By All Means shocked shocked

Ever Since My Mama Don Born Me I Never See Political Party Wey Hate Them Selves Reach APC sad
grin APC is an amalgamation of confused pipul. grin i wonder how a group of pipul who hate demselves will love ordinary nigerians on d street. grin

2 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by tit(f): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
mbjsuki:
Until he tells us his source of income or he made is money, I can never trust this man.

A pig is a pig no matter how fancy it's dressed. A corrupt man is a corrupt man, give him the whole world, the world would not be enough.

Atiku,everything about him stinks.
After the period or era of IBB in power, Nigeria has not produced a true millionaire who made his or her money through legitimate means outside public funds.

So all these news about Atiku for this and that, are all "wash". Only a dead washed brain person will support or vote for Atiku.

Visa is free, let him apply for one and visit USA. After all, it's a God's own country, he will be welcomed, I just got back myself.

Buhari is a big failure.
Only Turaki Atiku can safe us from this hungry situation

2 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by chemicalDisease: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Let Him Go To The States First...No Need For Letter Writing..

So u dey alive.

Happy recession.

2 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by sukkottt: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l live outside the earthly realm interacting with Celestial beings, l have to read and study the stars like you often do grin grin grin
hey i aint mad at ya brah, in the stars lies the secrets to the existence of man past present and future. studying the stars is a requirement of the elohims wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by drss2(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Handsomecole:
All of you Team Atiku on this nairaland will not succeed in this Atiku quest. He will surely regret calling us Public institution graduates illiterate. After using stolen money to build his own.
yet a bigger thief, OBJ who embezzled billions to build his presidential library is ur messiahs navigator in chief.

3 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Naff24:
Haha..... Free this Baba make he fit contest na tongue
dat man dey scatter yansh oooo
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by loopmangoat(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:
Who is Atiku paying on Nairaland?

Atiku can NEVER and will NEVER be a President of this Great country

Nigerians have moved past his caliber and he should stop wasting resource that could be channeled to Charity
This was how you people said that Trump will not win
Atiku is busy building bridges playing the role of a statesman offering solutions telling people what they need to hear while your god boko hari is destroying the whole country uttering idiotic comments not proffering solutions

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by mbjsuki(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
tit:

Buhari is a big failure.
Only Turaki Atiku can safe us from this hungry situation

I believe you're speaking from your own point of view.
Nigeria has about 180m in population, Atiku can not be the best Nigeria can offer.
Ain't we tired of all these retired certified rogues?

We need a youth with focus and vision for this country. Not these old men that are closer to the grave seeking relevance by all means. Please.
The mess this man left in his last assignment is still hunting us yet you want him back?

God forbid bad thing!

2 Likes

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by Adegokenath(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
PLS SOUTH WEST AND S.EAST DONT SUPPORT ATIKU IF HE EVENTUALLY WIN HE IS GOING TO CONTEST FOR SECOND TERM THE NORTH WILL CONT. TO DOMINATE
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by 4nobody4every1: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
hey i aint mad at ya brah, in the stars lies the secrets to the existence of man past present and future. studying the stars is a requirement of the elohims wink cheesy
Well said at the italics in your post cool

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by sukkottt: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Well said at the italics in your post cool
Indeed my kind Sir, Indeed wink wink

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by july66: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
TheHerald:

http://www.herald.ng/us-issues-statement-on-ex-v-p-atiku-abubakars-alleged-criminal-case/#EmzrtgU1uKrVFbR7.99
Shame to El Rufai. Once they know you have presidential ambition, they begin to make wild allegations. Whatever, Atiku better pass old soja. Old soja need to rest & not carry Nigeria problem for head again. Go rest baba. By 2019, baba will be 76 or 77years. He wan rule enter heaven?

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by notoriousbabe: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Like Play.....Like Play....

This Atiku media 'white washinq' is becominq unbearable for me......

I'd vote a slowpoke over that man......

Infact I'm confused sev.....PMB sev no deliver.... So who person wan vote??......

nothing for Atiku so relax and forget him.
Fabfunmi I have hungry man size cucumber for you grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by CXLVII: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
loopmangoat:

This was how you people said that Trump will not win
Atiku is busy building bridges playing the role of a statesman offering solutions telling people what they need to hear while your god boko hari is destroying the whole country uttering idiotic comments not proffering solutions

grin grin grin

The Bridges he failed to buil when he was in power? If we have to move past Buhari, Atiku can NEVER be an option! There re more competent brains that Nigerians re yet to try.

Moreover, Never compare a Trump with Atiku........They have no similarities

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by flexingsly1804: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Atiku 2019 by HIS grace.

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hell-rufai will not like this news

1 Like

Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by texazzpete(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
yeyeboi:

Ever Since My Mama Don Born Me I Never See Political Party Wey Hate Them Selves Reach APC sad

You didn't see when PDP broke into 'PDP' and 'new PDP'?
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by MONITZ: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Turks:

And does being gay ve anything to do with political sagacity? I think an homosexual was elected in the recently concluded elections in the U. S.

We shouldn't be petty enuf to throw away the baby and the bathwater,being gay is just an appellation, if he truly has wat it takes to lead us, then he should be given the chance provided he's not coming or asking for ur ass to be whipped. I don't like the practise bt if it makes them happy nd they like it, so be it provided they won't come and ask for my ass which can only draw my ire.
Re: US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case by EmeeNaka: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

Hello! Power returns to the West after 2023. PDP/APC formula

How could you have believed it will just return to the south after 8 years
when it come back to South, we will chose where it will go. Power is rotated between Northern and Southern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu / PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.