Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose (983 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Gentle99(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has declared that in the event that the country is partitioned, only the Igbo nation could stand the test of time.
Fayose stated this yesterday when the Ndigbo Community in Ekiti conferred him with the traditional title of ‘Nwanne – De – Namba at the Olukayode Stadium, Ado Ekiti during the Igbo Cultural Day.
Fayose deplored those he called “fake political leaders”, who he said are only accessible to the people when they are looking for votes only to buy bullet proof cars and erect artificial walls around themselves so that they would not be accessible to the people after the poll.

He said, “whatever anybody says, the Igbos are a unique people in the country. God forbid, if Nigeria should break, they are the only nation that can survive because they are industrious people. All the permanent structures found everywhere are owned by the Igbo people.
“Wherever you go in the country, you will find an igbo man there. “No igbo man can vote for any other party in Ekiti State except the party I belong to because we are bonded with one another “, he said.

The Governor bemoaned that women have been relegated in the scheme of things adding that his administration would provide for them in the 2017 budget of Ekiti State.
Earlier in his address, the President General of Ndigbo Community in South West, Chief Nathaniel Ezeonu said that the Igbo people in Ekiti State want to have their own market.

He added that the traders want to acquire an uncompleted market along poly road Ado Ekiti which the state government has pegged at N380 million.
Ezeonu pleaded with Governor Fayose to rescind the decision to shut down a popular market believed to be populated by igbo traders selling phones and other accessories.
Ezeonu said that the theme of the Cultural Day titled: ‘Ndigno and Socio-economic Reality in Nigeria, Which way Forward’, was apt because the race have contributed more to the economic development of the country.

Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Chopet(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Before nko!
That's the very truth most people refuse to accept. Igbo land itself has what it takes to be a standout nation.
The people themselves has what it takes to survive.
Believe this or not. it's FACT

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Nedumadrid(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
He is right,an also only an Igbo President can transform Nigeria from grass to Grace...CHUKWU ABIAMA will see us through.

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Profnedu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
that is the truth dat most Nigerian don't want to accept or believe
Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by xnsandrxns: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Where could this madness be coming from?

For those of you quoting me

Sorry I don't respond to baby factory products
I advise you come back when you have history
Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Gentle99(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
xnsandrxns:

I know say e go pepper some people eehhhnnn! Bros, e pain you reach this level? Bad Belle!

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Longcucumber(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
U sure
Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Elkay3: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yes. I assume all the others will commit suicide... or is it, kill themselves?
Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by ikp120(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lolzzzz... Somebody help me tell Fayose Happy Sunday
Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by thesicilian: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol. The kiss-ass attitude of the typical Yoruba man being displayed here in Fayose as usual.
If Nigeria should break up today, every ethnic group will continue to survive, just as we were doing before we were joined together by the colonials who should have minded their own business.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by dunkem21(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nwannedinamba cheesy
Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Duru1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
xnsandrxns:

From Afonja, of course. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by muykem: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
I love Igbo for their hardworking and independent mentality but every region will survive if Nigeria divide though it will not easy for all at beginning.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Opharhe: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
muykem:
I love Igbo for their hardworking and independent mentality but every region will survive if Nigeria divide though it will not easy for all at beginning.
I think i agree more with you. Though the Igbo have proven to be the most industrious and wealth-oriented group at least among the big 3, WAZOBIA, I think we all have what it takes to survive. Determination and hardwork is the key.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by xnsandrxns: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Duru1:

From Afonja, of course. grin grin
Sorry I don't respond to baby factory products
I advise you come back when you have history
Now fvck off

1 Like

Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Acekidc4(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Trash as Usual from Our Agbero Governor!!
Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Acekidc4(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chopet:
Before nko!
That's the very truth most people refuse to accept. Igbo land itself has what it takes to be a standout nation.
The people themselves has what it takes to survive.
Believe this or not. it's FACT

No be only fact, Na Fiction!!
Every region has the Potential to Survive!!
Enough with this Trash!!
Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Acekidc4(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gentle99:

I know say e go pepper some people eehhhnnn! Bros, e pain you reach this level? Bad Belle!

E pain u pass am na cos if not, u no go wan slap am!!
Re: Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Ayodele Fayose by Emmaoga: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
xnsandrxns:

can't you voice out your own mind?.

you are the type that spells XBOX-360 like this.
EGGS BUSS THREE SIS.TY

(1) (Reply)

SMART PEOPLE NEEDS SMART WEBSITES..GET YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE NOW!!! (XMAS BONUS) / Fashola Bombs Buhari: Said That Buhari Is Nigerian Biggest Looter In Office. / Sun Governor Of The Year 2016 ..... A Reward Of Hardwork And Deligence To Servi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.