Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

She Wanted To Collect My Weavon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Wanted To Collect My Weavon (610 Views)

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Wanted To Collect My Weavon by Chinyeresandra(f): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hello everyone.I had a dream where someone offered to make my hair(fixing).After fixing the hair,some of the weavon was remaining(about two lines).In the course of me admiring the hair,my former neighbour came to collect the remaining weavon.Initially,I didnt mind but later,my heart was troubled because the weavon was a new one and a peruvian hair at that.So,after admiring the hair,I went to meet her to collect the weavon which she gave me reluctantly.Please Nairalanders,what can you decipher from this dream?Comments and Suggestions are highly welcome.
Re: She Wanted To Collect My Weavon by oracle009(m): 2:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Hello Chinyeresandra,
You actually needs a force greater than you.
You need someone who can help u attain that height
U nid a helper
U nid Jesus Christ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / 'Different' Species Of Human Will Have Evolved By 2050 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/12/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.