Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home (24847 Views)

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home by TheFreeOne: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
doctokwus:

Hope u are not getting it twisted.So the option was to re elect GEJ?I wud rather av voted a monkey that that fisherman.At least a monkey has some thought processes working.GEJ was a calamity never to be wished on one's enemies,so d only logical option was what apc gave us.Our choice was narrowed by what d 2 major parties gave us.All the other party candidates were clowns.

If Gej was a calamity and other contestants were clowns then why are you lamenting about ZERO alerts from your HERO who has become NERO

Even a monkey will do better (a monkey predicted Trump victory cheesy) than that disaster running naija aground daily with his archaic mindset, super incompetence and nepotism.

So stop being clownish and accept you made an error of judgement by voting a BC when there are better contestants as can be seen during 2015 election debates...oops I forgot you must have been busy asslicking the dullard to even realized there was a debate since he refused to attend in order to avoid disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home by doctokwus: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
TheFreeOne:

there are better contestants as can be seen during 2015 election debates...oops I forgot you must have been busy asslicking the dullard to even realized there was a debate since he refused to attend in order to avoid disgrace.
So u call d likes of Onovo,that Kowa lady or who else good presidential materials based on a tv performance?I even thought i was discussing with somebody that had something tangible to discuss with.I am sorry,next time vote in Onovo or Kowa candidate.I am done with u pls, gudnite.
Re: Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home by Dare2Try(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is the best trend have come across today, the hunters are gradually becoming the hunted, thumbs up to the gunmen
Re: Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home by TheFreeOne: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
doctokwus:

So u call d likes of Onovo,that Kowa lady or who else good presidential materials based on a tv performance?I even thought i was discussing with somebody that had something tangible to discuss with.I am sorry,next time vote in Onovo or Kowa candidate.I am done with u pls, gudnite.

If Buhari is still your best bet despite present situation in naija then it shows you are part of the problem, unintelligent and a lover of mediocrity.

So stop lamenting and have a good night too.

1 Like

Re: Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home by Wuna(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2016
God help us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$500b Oil Block Sold For $1.3b By Nigerian Government / UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) / Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.