Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. (2102 Views)

TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamgenius:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "No child is born except on Al-Fitra (Islam) and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian, as an animal produces a perfect young animal: do you see any part of its body amputated?" Then he recited 'The religion of pure Islamic Faith (Hanifa),(i.e. to worship none but Allah), The pure Allah's Islamic nature with which He (Allah) has created mankind. Let There be no change in Allah's religion (i.e. to join none in Allah's worship). That is the straight religion; but most of men know not..." (Quran 30:30)

Sahih al-Bukhari
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 298
Arabic : Book 65, Hadith 4775
I note with interest how you question the Deity of Jesus Christ in your posts. If you dont mind me asking, I have only two short questions that you can help with below;

1) Can you confirm if your Prophet Mohammed Had sex with and married an eight yr old Baby called Aisha ?
2) If it is true, does your prophet condone/allow child sex among Muslims ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Caused You To Become An Athiest? / Should Women Speak In Church / Nigerians React To Bishop Oyedepo’s 100,000 Seat Auditorium Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.