Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U (8269 Views)

Name that Movie / Watch Over Your Thoughts, They Are Seeds. / Who Is That Movie Character/musiciatn That Gave U Sleepless Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fast and Furious 1-7... I would never stop watching this movie, even if they have part 15 i go still watch am over and over

Transport 1-3... Jason na one guy i always want to see on screen. He's just awesome, he's actually good with those skills in real life... Na ma boss be dat

Pacific rim... This one goes beyond us, i understand that movie on a different level

80 days around d world... Jackie chan is one guy i most not miss any of his movies. This movie is beautiful

Brick mansion... I just dont want dis one to end. Its one movie that shows d beauty of late Walker.

Mission impossible: Rouge nation... This one is out of dis world, just awesome. Tom cruise na criminal aye

Mad max- Road of fury... Just go and watch it... People can sacrifice thier life for nothing. Lol

The raid... Abeg if u no like blood dont ever watch it. Its d bloodiest movie ever made

The expendibles 1-3... Make i no talk

GI joe... Those guys are incredible

World war z... It inspired me to write a story JUNE 6th

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
SPARTACUS.....THE USE OF LANGUAGE IS JUST TOO THRILLING FOR ME

GAME OF THRONES ....I LOVE THE WAY THEY ARE TELLING THE STORY AND LANGUAGE TOO

2 Likes

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by HzRF(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kamasutra 3D
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by sainttwist1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
HzRF:
Kamasutra 3D
loooooooooool.....
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by abdeiz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
All Christopher Nolan movies: Interstellar, Batman trilogy etc
All Quentin tarantino movies: Pulp fiction, Django etc unchained, Planet terror etc
All Zack Snyder movies: Man of steel, watchmen, 300 1&2 etc

3 Likes

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
HzRF:
Kamasutra 3D
which kind movie be dat one
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
I forget to call my family members... grin
TRAPHEDGES QUEENSUCCUBUS PRESH900 KISSCHRIX JARIZOD SINAJ (where dis girl dey sef, e be say school exams don dey purge am) KHIAA AUNTYTANIA
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by toby2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Harry potter, GOT... I'm yet to know the next one sha
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
TRAPHEDGES QUEENSUCCUBUS PRESH900 KISSCHRIX JARIZOD

Boss , Hailings!! cool

80 days around the world

Central Intelligence
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Imhandsome: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
guys watch captain America civil war
Hercules reborn
iron man 1 2 3
GI Joe ..
ninja turtle (out of the shadows )

to mention but a few
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Supernatural
Fast and furious
Deadpool
Suicide squad
Mortal combat
Terminator genesis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Imhandsome: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Supernatural
Fast and furious
Deadpool
Suicide squad
Mortal combat
Terminator genesis
this suicide squad is a bitch... bin looking err'where for this movie
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Imhandsome:
this suicide squad is a bitch... bin looking err'where for this movie
Lol. i watched it at the cinema tho but you can download it online.
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anything by Hayao Miyazak I will watch repeatedly.
Pans Labyrinth
Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2
Hannibal

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Imhandsome: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol. i watched it at the cinema tho but you can download it online.
I dunno where.

I've searched virtually err'where.... dyu hv any idea where I can get it
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Warhawk(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
TRAPHEDGES QUEENSUCCUBUS PRESH900 KISSCHRIX JARIZOD SINAJ (where dis girl dey sef, e be say school exams don dey purge am) KHIAA AUNTYTANIA
Any movie Blue Film by Jada Fire

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Supernatural
Fast and furious
Deadpool
Suicide squad
Mortal combat
Terminator genesis
Damn! U almost beat my list... Those movie are incredible too
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Imhandsome:
I dunno where.

check www.wapwon.com

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Presh900(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
Boss Smallville , na my favourite be this o
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Imhandsome:
I dunno where.

Try mobilemovies.com
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
Damn! U almost beat my list... Those movie are incredible too
Almost? what created the margin?
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
hahahahahahahaaha. U need deliverance immediately... Report to my temple now undecided ...

But that Jada fire babe na die o... grin
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Imhandsome: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
none of the links can download it
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by flowjoe: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
i love d craziness of mad.max grin
very thrilling cool
i hope dey make partII

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Melonny(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
I love Gillian Flynn's 'Gone Girl'
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Strike back

Harry potter

Transformerkiss

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Strike back
Harry potter
Transformerkiss
strike was a bae

1 Like

Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
TITANIC cry
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:

Mad buddies captain America the winter soldier and many more cool
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by TrapHedges(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:

Lols no Deadpool??

I can't stop seeing tat movie
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
olihilistic:

strike was a bae
lol...yea I didn't rest until I finished the seasons mehncheesy
Re: That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
pirates of the carribean GOT Spartacus LOTR TRO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls / FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide To Dating & Bedding Beautiful Women / Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.