Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131532 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 1:03am On Nov 23, 2016
blues2022:

Enough!

grin..guy..

dont loose your calm... grin..

we dont need you adding fuel to it too..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 1:04am On Nov 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

What is wrong in playing the role Gaddafi played

Since Nigeria refused to play that role, Biafrans will.

are you crazy?,?..

what the hell is wrong with you??,,,?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by EternalTruths: 1:05am On Nov 23, 2016
laudate:

Well, since you are one of those who also went through the Nigerian educational system, it means you are also one of the 'junks', that the system produced, not so??

I had to upgrade my thinking. So do yours.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by EternalTruths: 1:07am On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

are you crazy?,?..

what the hell is wrong with you??,,,?

What wrong did Gaddafi do.?

When Gaddafi was alive, did you see Africans swimming the Mediterranean sea.?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by waternogetenemy: 1:10am On Nov 23, 2016
pazienza:
[b] This issue of marriage is even the fear I have with my current fiancee. She hails from Asaba where they speak an Igboid dialect. She is very good with her language so I have fears that if I marry her, my children may end up speaking Igbo, rather than Urhobo. However, whether I marry her or not, I have resolved to give all my children Urhobo names and take them home if I can. I am also going to employ an Urhobo teacher and I will personally speak Urhobo with them and enforce them to see Urhobo cartoons, movies, books, etc. They can also learn Igbo or any other language if they so wish but I must emphasise Urhobo as their mother tongue.

There is a Professor from my village who married a Yoruba woman from Ilorin. His children are all lost. They bear Urhobo names but effectively identify as Yorubas. One even changed her name from Oghenetejiri to Temi. It makes me sad anytime I see them speaking Yoruba and rapping it. The man did nothing to contain the situation and today, his only legacy in their lives is the name they bear. https://www.nairaland.com/3359146/dearth-urhobo-other-niger-deltan/8 [/b]

Frathymathy. I'm very much aware that that handle belongs to your gf. But I'm also aware that you have access to that handle and do as a matter of fact use it to comment many times on nairaland.
You can just stop this here, cause there are so many more I can reveal.

This thread is so fake and that is y u have very few people commenting on it.

1)it is not authentic, some yoruba man with multiple handle created it as rightly noted on the first page.

2)We have the paid thread pushers assuming multiple identity, thedarkside dont know whether he is yoruba, igbo, ijaw itsekiri or urhobo, that in itself is a clue.

3) The aim of this thread is to make it long, becos they think it make nairaland popular, but look closely, for 100 pages now, only the same people are commenting. sad!

4)nothing reasonable is being discussed, no exchange of intelligent ideas just dry ranting of poverty stricken rabid dog. How person go sit down dey comment for 48 hrs, the whole place will be smelling, they have not bath. i spit rather than chat with such poor dispicable cretins.

I respect the way u present ur arguement and back it up with fact but pls, dont continue to speak with low life on this thread, i will catch u on the next thread.

There is some news about Italy breaking silence on Biafra and demanding Nnamdi release. see u their 4 some intellectual exchange.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 1:10am On Nov 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

You are free to keep arguing but I have told you what I know and sure of.

know what?,?..

i dont look western media....i have direct source from the devil himself..

i know all his plans,and i know many black elites are in cohort with the devil...

although i abuse white-people always they still respect me more than you....

their is nothing new under the sun....

times and times and times....
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 1:14am On Nov 23, 2016
waternogetenemy:
My take on this thread, we have hired thread pushers that are paid to comment and dat is y for 48hrs now people are posting on a thread deliberately created by a nairalander with multiple handle.

if this is how nairaland is going to face competition from LIS, sorry. The place is lacking in class and leaves much to be desired.

go to biafraland and stop talking rubbish here..

nairaland dont need you..

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 1:18am On Nov 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

you are asking what he did wrong??...

HE IS DEAD,BRO.....

and he didnt die of old age...

blaimy...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by discusant: 1:26am On Nov 23, 2016
pazienza:
Got caught up by duty only to return to see 48 mentions.

I had taken time to read through arguments put forward by people especially my Igbo brothers in my absence, let me address some of the issues raised now.

1. I'm being emotional writing off Urhobos, Itsekiri, Ijaw, Edo from Biafran arrangement?
No. I'm only being pragmatic. Yes, I had visited some of those enclaves and I know the prevailing sentiments there.

Ask yourself this question, since Frathy started making Igbophobic comments here, including before now, how many times have you seen an Urhobo person come out here to criticize him for mis representing their stand? How many Ijaws have you seen criticize or antagonize Barcanista's Igbophobic stance on this forum? grin.
They all keep mute, you know why? Because those ones are reflecting their true stance on these issues.
So, in my honest opinion, the issue of impersonation or non impersonation is not the issue here. I'm also a member of Facebook pages of these groups were, I know what's obtainable there. And frathy and Barcanista mirrors them here to a T. It's not a co incidence.

2. I never insulted Urhobos, or any other minorities in my initial posts here, ( thank you Ikechukwu for pointing that out in my absence). I only pointed out that they are not part of Biafra( Which is exactly how these people see themselves) and that they are Igbophobic beings( which is also true). I did that because I know that the Igbophobia in these people take pleasure in being presented as desirable by naive Igbos, so that they could gleefully display their Igbohate, so I was quick to snuff that out, and as predicted, it bruised their fragile ego and made lots of them sad. You see, to these people, Igbo reaching out to them attracts hate, Igbo not reaching out to them, attracts even more hate.

3. Not knowing ones enemies is a very sure way to lose in life. These people are not neutrals, to be won over, no. These people are Igbophobic.
Not knowing our enemies was why Ojukwu saw a bitter rival like Awolowo as a neutral and was busy trying to win him over, when a better assessment could have revealed his Igbophobic nature and enabled Ojukwu to have a better assessment of issues.

4. I'm not against anyone trying to win these people over. I'm only saying that these people, for no known provocation or wrong doing on the part of Ndiigbo are extremely Igbophobic, and that there is no hiding of this big elephant in a room. Their Igbophobia must be establishing and every Igbo youth out there must know about them. We can't "come and go and" be repeating Ojukwu mistakes, mbanu! I guess Ojukwu considered himself a military strategist too.

How do you win over a group that hates you just because of your existence, for no wrong doing towards them on your part?

5. These people are all over the place expressing their Igbophobia, telling whoever cares to know, why they can't be part of Biafra. Yet here I am telling them that they are not in Biafran plans, one would expect them to be happy with the arrangement, but no, not these people, their innate Igbophobia dictates that they find fault in any thing the Igbo man does.
So, here they are crying over my posts, vomiting vitriolic Igbophobic posts everywhere, which I aptly responded in good measure, and then they turn around and say: " See! The Igbos are the hateful ones, they hate us all". grin

Special thanks to Nwasinachi, Ikechukwu, blue2020,hushuptimus,Omar12,Develpeast,Xtrose etc. I saw you guys contributions here, Ndi oma, Ndi oma.

Me, I don't see the need for all these talk about non Igbos and Igbos in Biafra
Let any group that likes join Biafra at the beginning.

The rest like the Barcanisters and this Akwa Ibom guy who authored this thread can apply later for asylum in Biafra when MULLAHS from the Southwest and northern region of their Nigeria start to coerce them to their brand of political Islam which exists in Nigeria.
Why must Igbo curry persons like Obong Attags and Edwin Clarks, etc. who today still go to Abuja to beg for oil blocks in their backyards, oil blocks and their backyards which they indirectly gave up when they marched in 1967 to Kaduna and begged the then governor of Northern Nigeria, Hassan Katsina, to beg Gowon to cut off the non Igbo groups in the old eastern region from Biafra? Shortly after their journey, Cross Rivers and Rivers states were created and led to Biafra's failure.

Fifty years after cutting them off from Biafra, much of the leaders of the south south no longer live in the area, they live in northern Nigeria's Abuja. The environment of the Nigerdelta is devastated. Insecurity wrecks the area.
Sad to say this, because any wrong in the southsouth is quickly exported to the south east.

Well, its no point courting the non-Igbo speaking people in southsouth for Biafra. The non-Igbo speaking southsouth needs Biafra with the Igbo more than the Igbo needs the non-Igbo speaking
Southsouth in Biafra.. Even Ikwerre and Portharcourt are not too important. Beira Corridor type of gateway to the sea can be purchased from Portaharcourt by Biafra for access to the Atlantic Ocean in Abonema Wharf.

Zambia or one other landlocked country in southern Africa uses Beira Corridor purchased from an ocean front country. The country prospers, and most importantly, its people live in peace, are proud of their country.

However, if ever a referendum is conducted about Biafra in the non-Igbo areas of the southsouth, and some groups voted to join Biafra fair, but the Igbos need not bef them. Of course many non-Igbo groups in the Southsouth may vote in majority to joining Biafra.

Let the non)Igbo groups in the Southsouth who dislike the Igbo join Islamo Yoruba and northern Nigeria where people believe that crude oil is all a country needs for growth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 1:40am On Nov 23, 2016
math001:

BROS WHY YOU TOO DE LIE LIKE THIS?

SHOW ME LINK WHERE IJAW AND ITSEKIRI GATHER FIGHT URHOBO MAKE WE SEE?

THE ONLY ISSUES URHOBO GET WITH IJAW NA LAND MATTER AND LAND MATTER FULL GROUND FOR YOUR YEARSTERN REGION!

WHY UNA DE LIE LIKE THIS NA?

The reaction from the Ijaw was swift and it did not take long before Warri was plunged into one of the most vicious and destructive armed conflicts known in the area, which was to linger on for over two years. Even in the absence of reliable figures, hundreds of lives were believed lost and damage to properties belonging to members of both opposing ethnic groups were extensive. In spite of their supposed non-involvement, the Urhobo community was not spared the atrocities generated from this round of ethnic clashes. The Urhobo community of Okere in Warri was reported invaded on June 4, 1999, early in the day, by Itsekiri youth , again with loss of lives and massive destruction of property, including the palace of the Ovie of Okere-Warri, whose appointment the Itsekiri oppose

Directly from an urhobo site
http://www.waado.org/urhobo_kinsfolk/archive/conferences/first_annual_conference/ConferenceMatters/millennium_session/WhoOwnsWarri.html

And if you continue reading the articlr, it talked about iteskiri using you losers as footmat

Not only that, even as we SPEAK the ijaws are slaughtering una
https://www.google.com/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/brutal-murder-pushes-urhobo-ijaw-towards-ethnic-war/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
http://m.guardian.ng/news/ijaw-urhobo-communities-in-violent-face-off/

Let me guess? Na kanu tell the story.
Worthless rat

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 1:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Can someone tell me has math001/fratemathy provided the videotape of him addressing igbo in the shit he said all over here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by EternalTruths: 1:44am On Nov 23, 2016
discusant:

Me, I don't see the need for all these talk about non Igbos and Igbos in Biafra
Let any group that likes join Biafra at the beginning.

The rest like the Barcanisters and this Akwa Ibom guy who authored this thread can apply later for asylum in Biafra when MULLAHS from the Southwest and northern region of their Nigeria start to coerce them to their brand of political Islam which exists in Nigeria.
Why must Igbo curry persons like Obong Attags and Edwin Clarks, etc. who today still go to Abuja to beg for oil blocks in their backyards, oil blocks and their backyards which they indirectly gave up when they marched in 1967 to Kaduna and begged the then governor of Northern Nigeria, Hassan Katsina, to beg Gowon to cut off the non Igbo groups in the old eastern region from Biafra? Shortly after their journey, Cross Rivers and Rivers states were created and led to Biafra's failure.

Fifty years after cutting them off from Biafra, much of the leaders of the south south no longer live in the area, they live in northern Nigeria's Abuja. The environment of the Nigerdelta is devastated. Insecurity wrecks the area.
Sad to say this, because any wrong in the southsouth is quickly exported to the south east.

Well, its no point courting the non-Igbo speaking people in southsouth for Biafra. The non-Igbo speaking southsouth needs Biafra with the Igbo more than the Igbo needs the non-Igbo speaking
Southsouth in Biafra.. Even Ikwerre and Portharcourt are not too important. Beira Corridor type of gateway to the sea can be purchased from Portaharcourt by Biafra for access to the Atlantic Ocean in Abonema Wharf.

Zambia or one other landlocked country in southern Africa uses Beira Corridor purchased from an ocean front country. The country prospers, and most importantly, its people live in peace, are proud of their country.

However, if ever a referendum is conducted about Biafra in the non-Igbo areas of the southsouth, and some groups voted to join Biafra fair, but the Igbos need not bef them. Of course many non-Igbo groups in the Southsouth may vote in majority to joining Biafra.

Let the non)Igbo groups in the Southsouth who dislike the Igbo join Islamo Yoruba and northern Nigeria where people believe that crude oil is all a country needs for growth.

Beautiful presentation

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by EternalTruths: 1:46am On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

you are asking what he did wrong??...

HE IS DEAD,BRO.....

and he didnt die of old age...

blaimy...

I am not in the mood to argue blindly

I am talking about Gaddafi's progress while you are talking about his death angry

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 1:49am On Nov 23, 2016
OILSOUP:

I TOLD U THAT HE HAS DONE A FANTASTIC JOB HERE TODAY AND U STILL CALLING IJAW.

THERE ARE NO INNOCENT BY-STANDERS, IN A FIGHT U PICK ONE.

I SAY IT AGAIN, I DID JOIN THE IJAW TO WIPE URHOBO OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

I used to feel sorry for them. I really don't anymore. I applaud the ijaws for killing them.

They are despicable animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2016
pazienza:
[b] This issue of marriage is even the fear I have with my current fiancee. She hails from Asaba where they speak an Igboid dialect. She is very good with her language so I have fears that if I marry her, my children may end up speaking Igbo, rather than Urhobo. However, whether I marry her or not, I have resolved to give all my children Urhobo names and take them home if I can. I am also going to employ an Urhobo teacher and I will personally speak Urhobo with them and enforce them to see Urhobo cartoons, movies, books, etc. They can also learn Igbo or any other language if they so wish but I must emphasise Urhobo as their mother tongue.

There is a Professor from my village who married a Yoruba woman from Ilorin. His children are all lost. They bear Urhobo names but effectively identify as Yorubas. One even changed her name from Oghenetejiri to Temi. It makes me sad anytime I see them speaking Yoruba and rapping it. The man did nothing to contain the situation and today, his only legacy in their lives is the name they bear. https://www.nairaland.com/3359146/dearth-urhobo-other-niger-deltan/8 [/b]

Frathymathy. I'm very much aware that that handle belongs to your gf. But I'm also aware that you have access to that handle and do as a matter of fact use it to comment many times on nairaland.
You can just stop this here, cause there are so many more I can reveal.

Is he pretending to Anioma! ASABA EVEN. may thunder fire that monkey

Please direct me to that account!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:00am On Nov 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

I am not in the mood to argue blindly

I am talking about Gaddafi's progress while you are talking about his death angry

he is dead..which type of progress is that??
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:03am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

I used to feel sorry for them. I really don't anymore. I applaud the ijaws for killing them.

They are despicable animals

feel sorry for yourself..

we dont need your pity..

who you epp since 1960 other than creating chaos and mayhem...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:09am On Nov 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

tahh..africans were swimming that bloody sea since 1980..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 2:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

Is he pretending to Anioma! ASABA EVEN. may thunder fire that monkey

Please direct me to that account!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/jasysandra
Above is the account.

I believe it belongs to his girlfriend who is from Enu-ani, but he Fratermathy has access to that account and most times use it to make Igbophobic comments while claiming to be from Anioma.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:13am On Nov 23, 2016
pazienza:

Above is the account.

I believe it belongs to his girlfriend who is from Enu-ani, but he Fratermathy has access to that account and most times use it to make Igbophobic comments while claiming to be from Anioma.

shey una no dey sleep...no wonder una cant think well..

blackmailing doesnt work with urhobos,you suppose to know that..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:13am On Nov 23, 2016
math001:
Mr OilSoup: the fate of Okolie Arinze below awaits you.

This dude was the patron of JBA boys in Osa Dennis High School, College of Education Axis Asaba.

Na marching order fall am so.

Igbos dont deserve to live, they should take their ethnocentricism and URHOBOPHOBIA to HELL!!

As my earlier post showed how STUPID you ass look.

I didn't ask for picture...I said PROVIDE a VIDEO OF YOU SHOW ING ASABIAN YOUR POST ON NL. Read it out loud so we know FOR SURE this is the thread you talking about.

I didn't ask for a picture or a random video you found online. I want a video of you showing ASabian your comments especially your genocidal comments. I want to see that.

I'm still waiting on it

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

As my earlier post showed how STUPID you ass look.

I didn't ask for picture...I said PROVIDE a VIDEO OF YOU SHOW ING ASABIAN YOUR POST ON NL. Read it out loud so we know FOR SURE this is the thread you talking about.

I didn't ask for a picture or a random video you found online. I want a video of you showing ASabian your comments especially your genocidal comments. I want to see that.

I'm still waiting on it

he was only jabbing una..

as if he can touch igbos and get away with it ..tahh..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:18am On Nov 23, 2016
pazienza:

Above is the account.

I just went through the first page and I didn't see anything.

So from now on, ANYTIME you see that I'd making Igbophobic comment while using Enuani as shield.

Call me. Call my accounts and if I don't reply, Make a thread with the post so I can see it. They tend to ban me alot so sometimes I don't see mentions until weeks later

Dude anytime that ugly unemployed bastard try to use us as his shield...I beg DIRECT me to it. I just followed the id so I'll monitoring that shit as well.

I pity the girl if that's really his girlfriend. She obviously don't know the amount of hatred the so called "boyfriend" has. In addition, I don't get why an Asaba girl would date an unemployed loser.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:21am On Nov 23, 2016
i find it very interesting how you igbos elevated us urhobos to the main tribe in the delta...

we dont even take ourselves that serious sef...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:23am On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

he was only jabbing una..

as if he can touch igbos and get away with it ..tahh..

Jab or not.

I can careless. I want to see that bastard do all he said on here.

I want every fucking Asaba person to know you people for wtf you are.

So Bleep out if my face and tell miserable coward brother to do as I said and post the video

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

Jab or not.

I can careless. I want to see that bastard do all he said on here.

I want every fucking Asaba person to know you people for wtf you are.

So Bleep out if my face and tell miserable coward brother to do as I said and post the video

which videos...??..

look..its better you be a real big brother and let the matter rest..

he is not going to stop...
i know my people...let it be and his anger will fade away...

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:28am On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

feel sorry for yourself..

we dont need your pity..

who you epp since 1960 other than creating chaos and mayhem...

Why would we help you? This thread shows you urhobo as devils pretending to be saint in real life.

You deserve the constant beating from the rest of them in delta south. #spits on una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2016
Ikechu10:

Why would we help you? This thread shows you urhobo as devils pretending to be saint in real life.

You deserve the constant beating from the rest of them in delta south. #spits on una

you spit on me,you are only spiting on yourself...

i am not him...i can take this ol rubbish to the next level of hate..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 2:35am On Nov 23, 2016
good..ceasefire for now...good night...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 2:36am On Nov 23, 2016
thedarkside:

which videos...??..

look..its better you be a real big brother and let the matter rest..

he is not going to stop...
i know my people...let it be and his anger will fade away...

I can careless about his anger. Nigga I got anger problem my mother fucking sef and my behavior on NL actually shows it incase you've not noticed. Hell i would tell you right now, I've been to jail because of my fucking anger, as I said before I almost got kicked out of high school for constantly fighting because of my anger. Hell the reason I'm in America is because my parents moved me out so I can stop getting in trouble back home because of my anger so I can give two rats ass about your coward loser "anger brother". He's lucky I don't live in Nigeria because if I did, it would have been me, not random ppl, I would have told him to show the comments to cause I really want to bash that unemployed bastard in his head right now. I swear in my grandpa grave on that

And the video I ask is Tell him to post a video of him showing EVERY ASABIAN, starting even from the so called Asaba girlfriend, every comment he made on here especially his genocidal comment as well his comment that he's in Asaba to kill Asaba people.
Nothing less of this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (85) (Reply)

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.