Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Archived! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Archived! (2216 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archived! by Kingsley1000(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2016
What oga seun just said has violated most of our believe pertaining to sex,little wonder baba is an aethiest
Seun:
It's better for them to have sex. You don't prepare for a lifetime of sex by abstaining from sex.
Re: Archived! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2016
if yu guys aint ready,,,as beginners start with condom,,till yu as a man can control n withdraw wen abt to cum..
once u r gud in withdrawin @ d blink of ejaculating ,,u gat no worries
am of d opinion its tew early fr her to start on contraceptives .....manage condom/withdrawal(for pro)
Re: Archived! by LePrezident(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Thanks... kiss

Kiss you right back kiss
Re: Archived! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2016
LePrezident:

Kiss you right back kiss
smiley
Re: Archived! by chris2face(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2016
I think Postinor2 is ur best berth as someone pointed out is only taken once in a cycle

Is the continuous use of it or taking it more than once in a circle that brings about the issues

Op please leave Andrew liver salt alone if u don't wanna be a father
Re: Archived! by eghuan1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wanted to ask, what's up with lime. There's this friend of mine who has kept a bottle of Lime juice in the house saying its for prevention of unwanted pregnancy.
How does that work and how reliable is it.
Re: Archived! by Kidspirit(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2016
eghuan1:
Wanted to ask, what's up with lime. There's this friend of mine who has kept a bottle of Lime juice in the house saying its for prevention of unwanted pregnancy.
How does that work and how reliable is it.

I'm just knowing about it for the first time, why not find out from your friend? Also find out how effective it can be.
Re: Archived! by fotadmowmend(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: Archived! by jashar(f): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2016
embarassed ... interesting...

You used 'by God's grace'...

Why not use that same grace to act on His word that says 'flee from sexual sins'?

My take on this...
Re: Archived! by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2016
all those contraceptives are never 100%

Belle wey stubborn go still enter

sha be ready for D&C
Re: Archived! by Kidspirit(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:
all those contraceptives are never 100%

Belle wey stubborn go still enter

sha be ready for D&C
What is D&C?
Re: Archived! by windeal: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Captainbells:
Tell her to get an implant!!
Or a contraceptive coil..
..... I really want to understand the meaning of implant $ coil ..interms of contraceptive
Re: Archived! by Luckymay(f): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Isn't it too early for that, with the side effects that comes with contraceptives, don't you think you should minimize the times you have sex since you are not a couple yet?, that way you can effectively use withdrawal method. Contraceptives are not to be joked with.
Re: Archived! by Ranchhoddas: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Are you a Christian?... I guess not.. angry
Did your Christianity stop you?
Re: Archived! by Ranchhoddas: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hahaha
Kidspirit:
I'm just knowing about it for the first time, why not find out from your friend? Also find out how effective it can be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pick Your Preference In Order : Ladies Only / "Bae" &"tho" The Most Abused Words Of 2016 / Can U Do without pvssy/dick in 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.