Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Truth About Sexx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Sexx (1707 Views)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Couples Caught Having Sexx On A Road In Taiwan By Googlemaps Users / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Sexx by kratosonofzeus: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
hmmmmmm.......there is this mystery about sex....once uve tasted it ..its almost impossible to abstain from it.......so its better not to do it until the perfect time......when d time is ripe....,..to all the vhirgins out dere kip it up o...,....Yoruba's will say : sa. asala fun emi re it means run for your life ooo

m a victim sha....now a konk Yoruba demon. ..no b my fault o
Re: Truth About Sexx by dingbang(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol me sef no wan start to dey smoke
Re: Truth About Sexx by dollyjoy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sex is very easy to abstain from.
Re: Truth About Sexx by kinggogo: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Very very easy to abstain 4rm if u r an introvert

1 Like

Re: Truth About Sexx by yarimo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op Sex is not FOOD so you can abstain from it. LOBATAN grin
Re: Truth About Sexx by crazymommy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
any realistic person on earth even a pastor cannot say it is "very easy" to abstain.......because abstinence is morally right for someone that is not married does not mean it is very easy except if the person in question has hormonal imbalance..:..or maybe the person is among the cucumber association..

3 Likes

Re: Truth About Sexx by LePrezident(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:

Very easy to abstain from? Really? please school me.
Re: Truth About Sexx by yomi007k(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
LePrezident:

Very easy to abstain from? Really? please school me.

she has cucumbers. ....lol
Re: Truth About Sexx by kratosonofzeus: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
tell me how ts possible..........
my gf visited me with one tiny gown like diz.....my mind no do am buy my prick dn hard like rock
Re: Truth About Sexx by Corussa: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
I Guess We're All Prisoners To Our Nature
Re: Truth About Sexx by kratosonofzeus: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
crazymommy:
any realistic person on earth even a pastor cannot say it is "very easy" to abstain.......because abstinence is morally right for someone that is not married does not mean it is very easy except if the person in question has hormonal imbalance..:..or maybe the person is among the cucumber association..
ts better not to try it at all b4 honeymoon
Re: Truth About Sexx by tamertery(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
People will never understand... That need for the prick to be wrapped up in those vaginal walls, the warmth, that unexplainable heavenly feeling.... Scientists since time immemorial have failed to discover and undstnd the source of the sweetness that vagina possess.... It'sa miracle.... Right there in between the thighs of wives and girlfriends.. so value it... And don't abuse and misuse it....

1 Like

Re: Truth About Sexx by dhardline(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
If you really want to abstain you will. Ask God for strength and He will give you if you are sincere.

With man it may seem impossible but with God all things are possible.. wink

Save it for that special someone... Your husband or your wife and you won't regret.

1 Like

Re: Truth About Sexx by KunleSteel: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:

How? Kindly share.
Re: Truth About Sexx by SlimmB(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
grin like you're doing it right
Re: Truth About Sexx by StupidYorubaFool: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
tell me how ts possible..........
my gf visited me with one tiny gown like diz.....my mind no do am buy my prick dn hard like rock
sex is being over hyped.... had sex for the first time last week....
so stressful and the pounding is tiring and strenuous...
I regretted doing that...

(1) (Reply)

Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) / She Begged Me To Stay Away From Her / Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.