Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend (44004 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Oildichotomy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
[size=40pt]OUR
HERO
LIVES
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Girlbestfriend(f): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
abbk000:

Have you not heard them say "President Bush" "President Regan" "Secretary Clinton" "General Buhari" before he became president

Once you've held such high office the title is for life... no need for former as the world knows he's not a sitting president.
don't waste ur time explaining bro, they wee never learn...... bitterness has eaten deep, just leave them to wallow in their bitter state

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by bigerboy200: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
richidinho:
grin
Humble man
Caring president

We Nigerians are still owing you 4yrs tenure, pls understand with us we will pay you back the debt by 2019 grin
U see why Nigeria will never go forward with wailers and Zombies like u U all keep singing d praises of people who oppressed( or are oppressing u)... Billions of naira were allegedly misappropriated under his watch, thousands of people lost their lives due to his cluelessness, his wife is now probably richer than dangote, the national treasury was shared like agege bread...yet u r there talking nonsense.....never u speak for us..or which one is "we"...please speak for urself next time...rubbish..... Nigeria truly deserves d terrible leaders we've been having..lost youths like you and d afonja warriors who have decided to take sides with looting,stealing,banditry,cluelessness, godfatherism,ogogoroism,dauradullness are d real problem Nigeria has....the earlier u know that they don't care about ur future,d better is it for u...wake up and be wise.....nonsense...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Gosh! The title is the "President", the status is "former". When referring to him, it is the prerogative of the writer to either publish or ignore the status as long as the reference is not the Office of the President.
why are you wasting your time and mb explaining common things to that obviously ignorant and unintelligible zombie??He will never understand even though you explain till eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by iokpebholo: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Micah360:

4 chrissake... Wats ur problem
weak erection bro,its really affecting his brain
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by ststyreal(f): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
mrking3:
It's hard to pretend not to like Good Luck Jonathan. I just can't hide my admiration for him. I like his simple personality.
Infact u are so much on point. His charming smile is second to none. May God almighty continue to protect him and his family amen.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by internetgangste: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
abbk000:
*WHY AM HAPPY THAT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT*!!!

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*Had it been Buhari did not become President*:

*1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre*.

*2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1*.

*3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past*.

*9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail*.

*10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7*

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel*.

*17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*The list is almost endless..."*

*This is Nigeria of 2016*

*The Minister of Agriculture studied French*

*The Minister of Education studied Accounting*

*The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations*

*The Minister of Power studied Law*

*The Minister of Communications studied Law*

*The Minister of Transport studied English*.

*Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery*

*Minister of Budget and national planning studied law*

*Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine*

*Minister of Petroleum studied Law*

*IGP studied Agriculture*

*I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why our economy is on recess*.

are you trying to make any point?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Fury007: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
mrking3:
It's hard to pretend not to like Good Luck Jonathan. I just can't hide my admiration for him. I like his simple personality.

He was so simple all the thieves in his government rejoiced and stole to their fill. He was too simple to have a clue.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by ststyreal(f): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
yinkslinks:
Femi get ready to spend another 2weeks in kuje for enjoying too much. You know APC hate such news grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U force smile out of me here. U are so funny!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by ststyreal(f): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
danemenike:
See as the persons present at his birthday celebration.. Nol Dangote, no governor, no senator. People will only come around you for what you've got. Make sure you invest well today, especially on properties .
Contact Engr. Daniel(07037629947) for your building/structural design. We also buy and build houses for clients outside Nigeria
I think they are all scared of kuje prisons.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by vertueptime: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
A year ago, Dangote would be in the front row near the cake,Now he's no where to be found,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Siscooh: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
talktonase:
Nah so so Fanta and malt full the table.Where all the ogogoro? Because I know jona still swims in the river of whiskey. grin
Are you sure he still drinks? May God shock you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by boyt1: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Thunder fire gej and all his loyalists
Back to sender!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by KINGS100(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
happy birthday Mr. President
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by BobUg28(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
talktonase:
Nah so so Fanta and malt full the table.Where all the ogogoro? Because I know jona still swims in the river of whiskey. grin

What do you expect before? Fula-na-Nunu? Abi na Moet and Donprenom. grin grin

Just kidding bloke. You know this recession is everywhere. Beside, they are being very careful not to evoke the wrath of Buhari. He wouldn't mind probing them if they used any expensive wine to celebrate his birthday.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Aburi001: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
yarimo:
On the cake I can see mr president is writing on it, Is GEJ President or former president?
I taya ooooo grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by talktonase(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
two table spoon of honey wee do the magic bro

bittered bro
eyaaah sweee ko! angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
yarimo:
On the cake I can see mr president is writing on it, Is GEJ President or former president?
Do u hv any problem with dat?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Aadeyinka(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Because they are referring to him and not the office. If it was the office, nobody would call him Mr President.

Don't forget that though a former General, Buhari was usually addressed as "Gen Buhari"... Also factor the cases of former Senators and Ambassadors; and former ministers and Reps that still go with the Honourable title.
wish him well anyway he tried small, no one is perfect.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Jazzlite: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
thunder fire yer papa
patriotic9jaboy:
Thunder fire gej and all his loyalists
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
yarimo:
you an still regard them as president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Jazzlite: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
he is not responsible 4 yer papa's irresponsibility and waywardness as a nepa staff... we know you!

nastyesco:
I don't see what is there to be Happy about his Birthday...He had no shoes and ensured he left a legacy of rendering almost the whole populace shoeless
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Jazzlite: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
the right question should be who is ur fada? the electric cable thief or the transformer vandal?

Preye1599:
Please who is Gej...is he a musician or record label owner?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
MONITZ:

How?? U mean former president should also ve be written on the cake too? And how does it sound to the ears?
but that is what he is, ether sounds good to the ears or not
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Jazzlite: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
sorry kid
MetaHuman:
Gang of thieves a d looter
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by tonquendo4u(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
yarimo:
Once a president,always Mr president.ITIMPATAKA
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
They must have said former president Bush or Clinton, after mentioning general buhari you will notice something like. RTD
abbk000:

Have you not heard them say "President Bush" "President Regan" "Secretary Clinton" "General Buhari" before he became president

Once you've held such high office the title is for life... no need for former as the world knows he's not a sitting president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Meesquared(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
born on the same day with Papa GEJ. happy Birthday GEJ and happy birth day to mee. I'll be great like you. yuppie!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Generalyemi:

u need orientation... once a president of senator,he or she will always be addressed as a
President or a senator
so if OBASANJO go to an occasion he is to recognise as president , not as former president abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by MONITZ: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
yarimo:
but that is what he is, ether sounds good to the ears or not

Yes I know he is a former president and I agree with u on this no doubt, bt don't u think adding that appellation would ve been superfluous? Just my little thought anyway.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
chuggy:

So u know it is president buhari that is writing on the cake, and ur still calling GEJ...haba grin
who is GEJ is He a BOXER? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.